• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

LOL Anime

Some of the dub episode titles are funny just because they're incredibly lame puns. One that comes immediately to mind is "Pace - The Final Frontier".

"James: So that means ALL intelligent life on Earth will END?!
Meowth: Dun' worry, ya're safe."

Pokémon 2000 movie. I watched it in Portuguese, so I don't promise accurate tradution <_<

That was the funniest moment I've watched so far. There are plenty of them, but this one beats all I saw, IMO.

I stopped watching the anime mid-way through Johto, but I do remember stumbling across an episode a couple of years ago on TV. I don't remember the details very well, but I remember that Jessy was using an Aipom for something, and there was a scene where she fell over, and Aipom was standing infront of her face, jumping up and down. I remember that it really looked like Aipom was humping her head, and it made me spit-up whatever I was drinking at the time.

I stopped watching the anime mid-way through Johto, but I do remember stumbling across an episode a couple of years ago on TV. I don't remember the details very well, but I remember that Jessy was using an Aipom for something, and there was a scene where she fell over, and Aipom was standing infront of her face, jumping up and down. I remember that it really looked like Aipom was humping her head, and it made me spit-up whatever I was drinking at the time.

That was from an early DP episode, that was Ash's Aipom.

The TRio are almost always making me laugh, especially James. I was definately laughing at them and Barry, especially Barry, in the episodes Steeling Piece of Mind and Saving the World From Ruins. Seeing the screenshots, there was a scene in DP151 that I thought was funny, how Charon reacted when the twerps were suddenly zapped into the TG headquarters. Another scene from DP152 where Jupiter uses Skunktank to expose the TRio and Looker was another favorite, how their hair turned out all poofy, lol....which I imagine Jessie wasn't happy about at all, how she is about her hair. *remembering back when a Scyther cut Jessie's hair before Tracey caught it*

Theres too many I can't name 'em all.But team rocket are just born comedians.
But in Giratina and the Sky warrior in one of the scenes it sounded like shaymin said "You people really need to get on my balls" -- though I doubt it said that, but it sounded like that and its kinda funny.
XD
And the Mezase Pokemon Master theme, the one with the girls skirt..
Oh hang on, the one where James is "apparently" missing.
I think the ep is called Holy Materony or something like that

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom