• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking a Private Rper, or even several

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémad

Yo what's up?
Reaction score
I really want to do a Private RP with someone, but every time I make one, or they make one, it's always really slow. So, if people want to, they can state here in this thread if they want to RP with me, and what they want to RP about. I can do Non-Pokemon Private Rp's, so don't hesitate if you have a good idea.

What was you thinking of doing one about? I mean it could be Pokémon, anything.

That could work. Now to think of a name and a storyline. It could be based on a place called the Isle of Ancients?

Big crisis in Pokemon world, they save it, guy too strong, have to get assistance from legendaries. Sound good?

There's already a RP going on where you're a Pokemon :p I think you'll need a more interesting topic to bring people in... just my opinion~

This is private. And it can only become better, and then I can finally think of other Private RP's. I was hoping to do a Portal one, but no one seems to like it.

What's the Portal one?
And what's this one going to be about? I might join if you're looking for people~

If you're referring to Becoming a Pokemon (and/or its sequel), I'm already part of that.

I wasn't referring to that, but it's not to say that it can't be done properly. All I'm saying though is that a roleplay that's a bit generic should have something unique that catches peoples attention. Something that'll make them choose this one over a different one. Ah, never mind me.

I'd join, and Black/White might be interesting, but I don't think we know that much about the Pokemon in it yet.
There's a complete difference to reading about it on the 'pedia and actually knowing it.
A good PMD guild one'd be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom