• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M13: Supreme Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
The fourth and final Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl movie comes out in Japan today!

poster03.jpg

Satoshi and his friends are heading toward Crown City, a place where nature, old houses, and new buildings all exist together in harmony, to watch the Pokemon Baccer World Cup. On the way, they meet a pokemon who's looking for its friends named Zorroa and decide to help it out.

Meanwhile, in Crown City, a pokemon named Zorro'ark is taking the shapes of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune and destroying the city! On top of that, Celebi, who is just now returning to the city after 20 years, finds itself threatened by the crisis! Crown City is really in trouble!

What in the world is going to happen in Crown City? Who is Zorro'ark, "the Illusionary Conqueror?" What will be Celebi's fate? Can Satoshi and Pikachu save the city and its pokemon from this big pinch?

Last edited by a moderator:
hDp2N.jpg

Congratulations for your official debut, Zoroark!! <3

Is there some sort of time paradox and Zorroa and Zoroark are actually one in the same?

Yes Zorua is the son of the mother Zoroark, pretty much explains why Zoroark went into pissed off mode and decided to destroy everything in order to find Zorua. Now if that doesn't sound like mother of the year then I don't know what is...

So the first screening of the movie probably ended by now right? The thing I dont get is how Zorua couldnt move fast enough to get away from the Ninjask if it clearly saw them coming instead of standing there in the airship o_O

^Completely agree with you.

Now. In central time: At what time would it start?

So the first screening of the movie probably ended by now right? The thing I dont get is how Zorua couldnt move fast enough to get away from the Ninjask if it clearly saw them coming instead of standing there in the airship o_O
IIRC Yahoo Movies Japan said there was a screening at 8:20am Japanese time, 6:20pm previous day CT.

OMG! Orange Pointy Ears is adorable!
Reshiram looks neat in the teaser trailer.
The movie was good I guess, I'm happy for Zorua.
For the record Kodai is such a *****, he doesn't care for the plants and he is ignorant....I hate people like that.

And WPM said he was going to the first showing, so we should have info soon.

EDIT: Like two seconds before my post.

OMG! Orange Pointy Ears is adorable!
Reshiram looks neat in the teaser trailer.
The movie was good I guess, I'm happy for Zorua.
For the record Kodai is such a *****, he doesn't care for the plants and he is ignorant....I hate people like that.

Wait where did you see Pointy Ears?! And the Movie 14 Trailler at?

IIRC Yahoo Movies Japan said there was a screening at 8:20am Japanese time, 6:20pm previous day CT.

Oh and Thanks

Ha, most everyone at first will be all, "screw the movie, we have Gen V!"

Oh yeah there was a trailer for BW, and it did have a Pokemon that looked like Chiramii but brown, I didn't take notice to the name.... was a bit excited.
Big eyes and pointed ears are what define that adorable Pokemon, it looked like a cat to me but yeah that person has the info right, bad drawing though.
Does anyone know where they are hosting the demos? I want go play....

Last edited:
I'm guessing pointy earred thing may be a base 100. Looks it with the eyes and such.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom