• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew there was no hope for this after the female voice. But it slows down time? Huh. I guess so, trailer showed as much but I thought it was just visual flair. Anyway this whole movie's a mess. No bonuses in xy for the event mon, no continuity respect, an overall disappointment.

So something that can go superfast versus something that can slow down time. That's pretty cool, actually.

and rather than going fast (gotta go fast!), Mewtwo can actually slooooow down time (ZA WARUDO!) instead.
I don't see anything there about the Forme not actually being fast, and the manga adaptation proves that it is faster than Genesect. Traveling at nearly the speed of light and time dilation go hand in hand.

Are we going to get One Last Preview before the Movie Airs or not anymore because I am pumped to hear what People have to say about it since I will not be able to see Spoilers until either December Or Early Next Year, Or whenever the Movie does come out for the Dub.

Does he say where in the movie it says it's a new Mewtwo?

It most likely that Ash recognize what pokémon it is, and that it doesn't recognize him; which indicates that it is a newly created monster.

Last edited:
Do we know about any possible cameos in the intro? So far I only read about N and the BW rivals being in the ending... I still had this hope maybe Hilbert/Hilda would be seen in the intro (like Brendan, Lucas, Ethan...)

Do we know about any possible cameos in the intro? So far I only read about N and the BW rivals being in the ending... I still had this hope maybe Hilbert/Hilda would be seen in the intro (like Brendan, Lucas, Ethan...)

Rosa or Nate would make sense they were just brought into the Special Manga so it would be nice to give them a anime cameo too.

Rosa or Nate would make sense they were just brought into the Special Manga so it would be nice to give them a anime cameo too.

I'd prefer Hilbert and Hilda more, since they never appeared in anime form at all... while Rosa and Nate got the BW2 animated trailer
But yeah, I'm just interested to know if there were any such cameos in the intro

Last edited:
We will probably have to wait until next week only a select few of people actually go to see the early screening.

I hope Touko and Touya at least get a cameo in the opening. They've certainly gotten the short end of the stick as far as Gen V goes.

https://twitter.com/nanamaru

This guy's apparently seen the Movie at the pre-release screening, and says it's a new Mewtwo, Movie 1 Mewtwo isn't met at all, and rather than going fast (gotta go fast!), Mewtwo can actually slooooow down time (ZA WARUDO!) instead.

This then contradicts the anime Pokeverse, because currently only one single Mewtwo is known to had created, by Dr.Fuji which worked under Team Rocket for once, and had died prior to the very first Movie.

If this "new Mewtwo" is not the same individual as the one from Movie 1, then who created this "new Mewtwo"?

https://twitter.com/nanamaru

This guy's apparently seen the Movie at the pre-release screening, and says it's a new Mewtwo, Movie 1 Mewtwo isn't met at all, and rather than going fast (gotta go fast!), Mewtwo can actually slooooow down time (ZA WARUDO!) instead.

This then contradicts the anime Pokeverse, because currently only one single Mewtwo is known to had created, by Dr.Fuji which worked under Team Rocket for once, and had died prior to the very first Movie.

If this "new Mewtwo" is not the same individual as the one from Movie 1, then who created this "new Mewtwo"?

That's what we're probably going to find out in the Mewtwo special that airs July 11th (coming Thursday). Preview clips have shown it will contain scenes of (this) Mewtwo's past.

All About Pokemon Figure (AAPF): Genosect confimred at Pokemon Movie 16 2013

Not that it's really a surprise, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

[video=youtube;MeFEAA4JvaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MeFEAA4JvaM[/video]

Also: 【公式】プラズマ団内部のゲノセクト極秘映像 - YouTube

Can you spot the Sableye?
kUpsYAN.jpg

found sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom