• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M17: The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie

Will it air this year or early next year

• this year

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • next year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I need some clarification. Is Millis bad as well? Why does she battle and looks seemingly antagonistic?
Yes, Argus and Miriss are thieves themselves who choose to fake saving Diancie to steal her for themselves.

Miriss: Thank you, Diancie. Make some real diamonds now, will you?
Satoshi?: And you are...?
Algus: We'll be taking Diancie now!
Satoshi: What do you mean!?
Kojiro: That's Algus... the master thief.
Musashi: And that must be his daughter Miriss.

Credits to Adamant.

I don't think it's a surprising twist, it felt really predictable even though we knew nothing about her, especially with the other thieves having the final evolution of the Kalos starters.

Mr Ketchum needs to stop this instantly. He always copies my team (some even then accuse me of copying him I don't)

It was going so well this time, we don't have one Pokemon in common, i even made sure i got hawlucha as I new he'd get fletchinder and i didnt get that one.
But now he strikes again, and is getting a Hawlucha, sigh lol, well if you insist Ash, at least credit me.

Pokemon/Line Ash and I have shared

Pidgeot line
Venusaur line
Noctowl line
Meganium line
Donphan line
Swellow line
Sceptile line
Staravia line
Infernape line
Unfezant line
Samurott line
(Also he copied my brothers Leavanny)
Now Hawlucha too

I really hate that Argos for the sole fact that he is an antagonist that has one of the coolest Pokemon families introduced this gen, namely the Aegislash and its peers. Now my dreams of Ash owning even a Honedge are dashed because Ash never gets a Pokemon that the antagonists also have.

I don't think it's a surprising twist, it felt really predictable even though we knew nothing about her, especially with the other thieves having the final evolution of the Kalos starters.

There's also the fact that their surname sounds like steal...

Still, I find it amusing that Shoko will be voicing an antagonist...

With the revelations of Mega-Diancie in the recent Coro-Coro leak, one has to wonder if that's going to play a huge role in the movie.
mega-diancie.jpg

This would definitely make sense given
the movie's focus on Mega Evolution

So I guess the climax might be Mega Diancie beating the stuffing out of Yveltal? I'm okay with that. I do wonder how Mega Evolution will come about.

So...

Diantha and Wikstrom get a cameo.

Xerneas helps Diancie in her battle with Yveltal.

according to that CD.

I think that he explanation for Diancie megaevolving will be that she is her own megastone or something like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't any explanation.

Nicolas721 said:
I think that he explanation for Diancie megaevolving will be that she is her own megastone or something like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't any explanation.

Well they didn't bother to explain how Myuutwo was able to Mega Evolve in last year's movie so there is a precedent for this kind of thing.

(though to be fair the term "Mega Evolution" hadn't been made public when the movie was released so that probably had a lot to do with it)

Sorry on bumping the old thread but it seems we need to arise this due to the movie is going to air in two weeks. I really think at some part Diancie will evolve in it's mega evolution IMO. On the other hand the writers are making this movie a hit! So I consider this as a upcoming signal for ORAS to show off their greatest skills on Diancie.

Anyway, love Ash in it's scenes with Diancie hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom