• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

It's been a really long time since I've said this, but damn, the Rockets look straight up adorable there XD <3

Krokorok was an expected capture! Just like Gible he wants Ash and ash don't says no!
But what the F with Levanny( I love the poke nothing against it but it didn't appeared in 6 episodes and it evolves twice before Miju and TSu! They same thing with Unofazeant!
Pignite was an expected evolution!

Chaobuu and Kenhallow I can definitely get on board with (though, the latter will hopefully not get a Gantle/Kurumayu evo scenario...). Krokorok I don't mind too much despite upmost redundancy. Hahakomori is a bit disappointing but I guess the Pokémon's gotta do something.

I was really glad to see the Rockets in this one. Fanfare of the Heart left me cold and Ieru Kana is the Ieru Kana in terms of visuals. This one hasn't.

and again they are spoiling the anime :mad: I wanna see that new ending song !!

Picture of the spoilers since I stayed up late waiting for a new TCG commercial and happened to be taking lots of screenshots:
best-wishes-spoilers.jpg
best-wishes-spoilers-2.jpg
Thank you so much for the pic, Jon.

Didn't get to watch the new ending because of uni.

Kawaiii! :D

Huh. Didn't any of the recurring characters from this series show up? The info we had prior it's airing seemed to be hinting that way.

Anyway, nice to see Ash filling up his team with even more 'mons despite barely being able to cope with it as it is! The writer's certainly seem to understand their priorities.

Good to see some evos in there anyway. Pokabu really, really needed this in particular, and the fighting type is always a blessing given the moves it grants, so hopefully they don't squander the chance to shake up it's attacks a little.
Shame the show never did capitalise on the potential hilarity of Swadloon though. I like Leavanny fine and dandy but man...what could have been.

Heh, so looks like Ash catches SG Krokorok after all. I don't really mind that honestly. I'm glad some Pokemon are finally evolving too, especially Tepig. It really needed too.

Satoshi getting Hahakomori and Kenhallow mean that finally Hatoboh and Kurumayu get some screentime! :-D And him getting sunglasses Waruvile is even better.

Last edited:
I like how there is couples of every pokemon, and then there is Duckletts who prefer threesome...

Why did Tepig "Need" to evolve?

Anyway, I love the ending, I love how Team Rocket appeared and how all of the group's Pokemon are out, even if it isn't in the anime itself, I've been waiting for that, for a while.

I can't find the ending song anywhere on the internet !!? thats weird usually pokemon related things are uploaded ASAP !! is it that bad that no one cares about uploading it !?

In before the episode title where
Tepig evolves is called "Finally gains a personality! Development for Tepig!"

So Cilan conducting in an orchestra? Well, what isn't he a Connoisseur of?

Tepig has a personality, if one of Ash's Unova-n(?) Pokemon doesn't have a personality, its Tranquill. Tepig being sad after losing shows that he lacks some confidence sometimes, even if he shows that he is pumped up before most of his battles.

Also, looking at the ending, Crustle is probably taller than 3/4's of Cilan's height. Wow, Crustle is tall and I love how he looks there.

Thanks for the good quality images @adyniz.

I can't say Pignite is entirely unexpected, I'm just kinda miffed that Osha didn't evo. Maybe these are only very soon spoilers, and this will be one of those evolving endings where others get filled in afterwards. Unfezant is almost expected, I'm just glad they used the female variant. (now if Trip has the male variant...) I'm as confused about Leavanny as anyone. Swadloon has received almost no screentime at all since it evoed. Granted, it should get the attention, but an evo? For a long time, people have been expecting Ash to catch the Sunglasses Krokorok, if this is what that means, then I'm not surprised too much by it, either, but with one more poke, that possibly lessens the chance of other evos. I can't be too sure since the emergence of two full evos alone is more than what I would expect from such a thin spread. Neat trivia: I think this is the first time Ash has evoed something by happiness.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom