• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion

She's talking about Hipopotas and meguroko. Maybe she meant sand? I dunno

New Pokemon

rm36nk.jpg

Looks like Gigaiasu, Collarpillar, and Mamanbo.

Wait they're revealing them next week? D:

This will be opened after Pokemon Sunday... because of the silhouettes.

At least we know what the real art's pose for Mamanbo is.

Okay, so this next coro coro will have these in it for sure.

Fake scan makers, get to work...

Slowpoke: giant salamander/otter/hippo

At least we know what the official artworks resemble so we'll know how to spot fakes. Or will this bring about even more realistic fakes.

Edit: Ninja'd

Wait, what's the update? Someone fill me in on what was just shown?

More than likely these three pokemon will be revealed in CoroCoro when it properly leaks.

Remember last month when Wargle was silhouetted?
It along with several other pokemon featured on Pokemon Sunday ended up being leaked and revealed through CoroCoro.

That's usually how it works.

6 Pokemon revealed, with one already confirmed (Shikijika).

Looks like Mamanbou has Hydration and Greedy Heart as its abilities. I'm not going to say it's not related to luvdisc because some Pokemon are known to get completely different abilities then it's pre-evolutions.

Ok, so they've got this Luvdisk thing, and Koromori has a heart in it's eye, and there's all this heart-related abilities? Wtf, is this like the generation of love and romance, or what?

Ok, so they've got this Luvdisk thing, and Koromori has a heart in it's eye, and there's all this heart-related abilities? Wtf, is this like the generation of love and romance, or what?

Uhm:
Swarm and Chlorophyll. Anyone find that funny? A Bug/Grass gets an ability that only works in the sunlight... where Fire moves get stronger.

And Hydration is basically Safeguard in the rain. Whoopdy-doo. Greedy Heart? That plus Pigeon Heart from Mamepoto and Kuromori's Heart Stamp... Is this the Love Generation?!

Are you quoting V from a different thread?! I've never seen that before. xDD

Back
Top Bottom