• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

I can only guess the clips were cut and put together, rather than Minezumi evolving at level 8.

That's what I would guess too.

I was glad to see Denchura again. Was that a new move it was using or an old one? It looked like an electric move to me.

That's what I would guess too.

I was glad to see Denchura again. Was that a new move it was using or an old one? It looked like an electric move to me.

I think someone mentioned it was an electric move, but I'm not sure. :/
And I don't think the video mentioned the name of the move, only showed the animation of it. Maybe I'm wrong.

And I don't think the video mentioned the name of the move, only showed the animation of it. Maybe I'm wrong.

Oh. I looked back through some the pages and people discussed this like 2 pages back already. I guess we don't have to again.

And apparently Pokabu can learn Heart Stamp. I guess his nose is kinda heart shaped. :/

Oh. I looked back through some the pages and people discussed this like 2 pages back already. I guess we don't have to again.

And apparently Pokabu can learn Heart Stamp. I guess his nose is kinda heart shaped. :/

It's heat stamp, not heart stamp. :)

Wargle can learn both. And this vid confirms any rumor about Denchura being non-electric is wrong.

I'm pretty sure someone translated the attack as Spark.

You know, the more and more I think about it, the more it seems to be Manmambou isn't an evolution of Luvdisc. It wasn't just revealed, like Electivire was... it has received tons of gameplay footage already. If what Masuda claims holds up... I really think Manmambou might not be related to Luvdisc.

Now I'm just waiting for a video with Desukahn(sp). I'm getting really curious as to what the front looks like.

I'm not surprised Dentula is electric. WOOT WOOT ELECTRIC TARANTULA POKEMAN FOR THE WINN!!111one

I'm anxious to see Deathkan's front, too. Please don't disappoint *crossfingers*

And I saw a lot of people saying that the attacks had 'different animations' and that Wargle couldn't have been using hyperbeam, but don't attack animations usually change from generation to generation? =/ I don't even turn animations on, though, so what would I know.

And on another note, I'm grateful those supposed starter evolutions are fake. They were hideous

You know, the more and more I think about it, the more it seems to be Manmambou isn't an evolution of Luvdisc. It wasn't just revealed, like Electivire was... it has received tons of gameplay footage already. If what Masuda claims holds up... I really think Manmambou might not be related to Luvdisc.

Really? That does not look like spark at all.

Anyway, I'm starting to doubt that the two are related as well. I just don't know why they would have two pokemon that are so similar yet unrelated.

Nope, that's hyper beam and giga impact.

And this vid confirms any rumor about Denchura being non-electric is wrong.

How? Non-electric types are perfectly capable of learning Electric moves. Sure, there's a grand total of one non-electric who gets Spark and two bugs who learn electric moves at all (if Denchura is a bug), but Gamefreak is not above breaking their own traditions. Unless I see it in the game's data with my own eyes, I won't believe it.

An electric tarantella would make me unbelievably happy. I would give it a really cheesy nickname like "Sparky" or something.

Well, the word den does relate to electricity. The fact it can learn electric moves only does more to confirm that wasn't a translating error.

How? Non-electric types are perfectly capable of learning Electric moves. Sure, there's a grand total of one non-electric who gets Spark and two bugs who learn electric moves at all (if Denchura is a bug), but Gamefreak is not above breaking their own traditions. Unless I see it in the game's data with my own eyes, I won't believe it.
I often tell people that they're free to think their way and we're free to think our way.

As far as I'm concerned, that spider has an electrifying personality.

You could say its quite shocking. Hopefully its stats and move pool doesn't make it spark the suckiness factor.
Those puns are static. I should charge you for them.

okay okay, let's settle down now. You don't want me to zap you a PM now do you? ;)

On the subject of Mamanbou, I am 99.99% sure that Mamanbou is NOT related to Luvdisc, in fact i'm so sure that the only way you can convince me it's not, is if you took me to Game Freak and they showed me PERSONALLY that Mamanbou is related to Luvdisc. They hardly look like each other! Also, this regional pokedex will only have pokemon from THIS region, and they showed Mamanbou in the wild. If Mamanbou was an evo of Luvdisc, I could catch a Mamanbou in the wild, breed it, and make a Luvdisc out of that.

Really? That does not look like spark at all.

Anyway, I'm starting to doubt that the two are related as well. I just don't know why they would have two pokemon that are so similar yet unrelated.

How does it not? It's electrical. Were you expecting the move animation to be the same?

Btw, an interesting fact:

Exactly four years ago, Glameow and Happiny were leaked. :)

Back
Top Bottom