• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be most so

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be most southeastern ...

Japanese gaming magazine Nintendo Dream has revealed a high resolution image of the Isshu map, marked with locations. The markings reveal the locations of some screenshots, including the location of the player's hometown. Scans are found in the full article.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be mos

I just saw them. Wowowow, some of those places are really nicely detailed. Now I can't wait until B/W comes out. Maybe they'll soon reveal the Starter's evolutions. One can only hope.

Re: Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be mos

I agree with CynthiaLover. The region looks even better and I would love to see the starter evolutions.

The article in Nintendo Dream is simply making educated guesses on the location of the areas we've been shown via screenshots so far. It's all speculation.

So is Nintendo Dream like Japan's Nintendo Power?

The article in Nintendo Dream is simply making educated guesses on the location of the areas we've been shown via screenshots so far. It's all speculation.
Where does it state that? (it probably does, I just can't translate)

The text in the scans themselves. Each of the thirteen entries there use language that's very speculative and is careful not to state that these are definitely where these places are. The part about the beginning town, for example:

The first town?
You can see a small town on the bottom right-hand corner of the map. Where have we seen a road going around a house with a blue roof like that before? That's right, it was in one of the first screenshots revealed to the public! Let's imagine that this town is the starting town, and that the house with the blue roof is your house.

Well that sucks. The scans everybody was super excited to see are just a load of speculation =/

Cool! Can't wait!

The text in the scans themselves. Each of the thirteen entries there use language that's very speculative and is careful not to state that these are definitely where these places are. The part about the beginning town, for example:
Hmm. I'll ask the higher-ups, as I can't delete articles.

Perhaps the article could simply be rewritten? Even though the magazine is speculating, we do at least have a better picture of Isshu now. I'll be honest, that was the real news from my perspective...

Well, it's gone.

Where'd it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom