• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Im very interested in this. Are you willing to trade it, and what would you like in return?

I'm interested in your shiny hoppip.

You got it :) want it nicknamed? Anything you'd like me to add such as an item or ivd poke? If we can make a deal, would it be possible to name the lamp 'Kelvin'?

No nicknames for me. What kind of ivd pokes do you have?

And yeah i'll nickname it for you before we trade.

A list of some IV pokes is in the first post. If you are looking for something specific, please ask away :)

A squirtle would be cool.

3797-6508-4500, IGN: Jared

Last edited:
Yeah. I need to go nickname the litwick first then we can trade.

I'm interested in the level 100 Teddiursa. I can trade you a level 100 Bastiodon that I got through Wonder trade. My friend code is 1590-5219-7980. I can't trade now since I have to go to work, but I'll trade you later. :)

Sounds good to me! Would you like it nicknamed?

Sure, I'll have the Teddiurda named Teddy.

Hello. I would like the Phanpy if you'd like a level 95 Hydreigon. I would love to have one, you are great at advertising those things BTW, I wanted one immediately.

EDIT: The Hydreigon is also Japanese, sorry if that's a drawback. I can offer more, ask away.

Last edited:
Hello. I would like the Phanpy if you'd like a level 95 Hydreigon. I would love to have one, you are great at advertising those things BTW, I wanted one immediately.

EDIT: The Hydreigon is also Japanese, sorry if that's a drawback. I can offer more, ask away.

The hydreigon would be awesome :) yku want a phanphy or a teddy? The phanpy can not learn sweet scent, just makin sure :) also, do you want it nicknamed?

The hydreigon would be awesome :) yku want a phanphy or a teddy? The phanpy can not learn sweet scent, just makin sure :) also, do you want it nicknamed?
Ok. Then the Teddiursa would be nice. Just tell me when you're ready to trade, I'm available most of tomorrow and weekdays after 6:30 pm Eastern time.

I am interested in Lugia/Careful/Not Nickname able for my Reuniclus/Quiet/ Ability- Magic Guard it has 1 IV (HP). But I'd like to keep the original; do you have a means of cloning?

I'm interested in the level 100 Teddiursa. I can trade you a level 100 Bastiodon that I got through Wonder trade. My friend code is 1590-5219-7980. I can't trade now since I have to go to work, but I'll trade you later. :)

Is the Teddiursa still available? I responded to your quote asking it ti be nicknamed yesterday and you haven't responded back. If it's gone, then it's okay.

Im very sorry, I ended up in the hospital this weekend and remained there until today. Bad times. Really sorry for all the people I was hoping to trade with. If you still want to trade with me, Ill be online the coming hours and also the next few days.

Is the Teddiursa still available? I responded to your quote asking it ti be nicknamed yesterday and you haven't responded back. If it's gone, then it's okay.

The Teddy is still in my trade box waiting for you. I got in an accident and was unable to respond earlier, very sorry!

I am interested in Lugia/Careful/Not Nickname able for my Reuniclus/Quiet/ Ability- Magic Guard it has 1 IV (HP). But I'd like to keep the original; do you have a means of cloning?

Im sorry, it is a very good offer but I already promised the Lugia to someone else in this topic.

Im very sorry, I ended up in the hospital this weekend and remained there until today. Bad times. Really sorry for all the people I was hoping to trade with. If you still want to trade with me, Ill be online the coming hours and also the next few days.

The Teddy is still in my trade box waiting for you. I got in an accident and was unable to respond earlier, very sorry!

That's why you vanished all weekend and yesterday. :eek: Glad that you're doing okay though! Hope you get fully better soon. :)

I'm online now, ready to trade for the Teddy. :D

Im sorry, it is a very good offer but I already promised the Lugia to someone else in this topic.

Has the shiny Starmie been claimed yet?

Nope, Starmie is still open!

So would my shiny Reuniclus/Quiet/ Ability- Magic Guard for the shiny Starmie be good?

Has the shiny Starmie been claimed yet?

Nope, Starmie is still open!

So would my shiny Reuniclus/Quiet/ Ability- Magic Guard for the shiny Starmie be good?

Yes it definately would! Is it nicknameable? If so, I'd like Franklin as name. Did you want me to clone the reuniclus for you?

@Ryme It is a clone and it can't be nicknamed, sorry. I can trade whenever you are ready. (if you are ok with getting a clone)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom