• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very old picture of me. I don't have the asymmetrical haircut any longer and my glasses are different. I'll post a newer photo eventually (when I get around to taking one lol)

n1257656742304558752294.jpg

My faggot dog doing this faggot look everytime i come home

every fucking day
every single fucking day this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.
ddd1b60a.jpg

Hai guise. Figured I'd might as well post some more pictures of myself.

Hueg pictures ahead. Might be kinda blurry, too. No, seriously. They are really huge.

Edit: Ohwait I just realized that BMGf automatically resizes pictures.

72ep04.jpg

That's me. On that waterscooter thingamajig.

1zld7ps.jpg

Re: My faggot dog doing this faggot look everytime i come home

every fucking day
every single fucking day this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.
ddd1b60a.jpg

wow, what an obnoxious cat

It's been a little while since I posted a pic, so here y'all go.

Attachments

• DSCN2154.png
    DSCN2154.png
    719 KB · Views: 160
Everyone's so purrdy. I'm really shy.

Hate showing pictures of myself but I feel dishonest if I don't. Just so you all believe that I'm a girl.

The first one is dark and not great quality, is was taken with my webcam, to post on this thread.

DSC01674.jpg

This is my 'look how natural I am in photographs, pose

A lighter one taken by my mate before I had time to even smile..
Picture.jpg

My chest is quite big, but I am 20 even though I look about 12.

@CrackFox You're pretty! :eek:
You don't look 12 at all. I'm 17 in a few weeks and I still get comments from people saying I look like 5 years younger than I actually am. I wouldn't say that's entirely true, but whatever xD

Hate showing pictures of myself but I feel dishonest if I don't. Just so you all believe that I'm a girl.

The first one is dark and not great quality, is was taken with my webcam, to post on this thread.

DSC01674.jpg

Picture.jpg

12? Not really, you look older than that but you still look a bit younger than me. 13-15.(I'm 16 in 3 months).

DSC01674.jpg

Picture.jpg

My goodness you're cute :)

@CrackFox You're pretty! :eek:
You don't look 12 at all. I'm 17 in a few weeks and I still get comments from people saying I look like 5 years younger than I actually am. I wouldn't say that's entirely true, but whatever xD

You are very pretty, Crack Fox and H-con is looking good as well.

My goodness you're cute :)

Thanks guys. I always look weird in photos. I don't look like myself somehow. I get asked for ID to buy movies rated 15, it's quite insulting really.

DSC01674.jpg

Picture.jpg

My Arceus, you're so cute I nearly choked on my breakfast. :p I wouldn't say you look 12...maybe 15/16? Mind, I'm useless at guessing peoples ages...
Also, I can't tell if that's a bowler or a fedora from this angle, but props for very stylish headgear!

DSC01674.jpg

Picture.jpg

Wow, trust me, your not ugly.

If people can call my ugly mug handsome, you qualify as cute XD

DSC01674.jpg

Picture.jpg

Very nice. In your first pic you definitely look older.

Badass shades, H-con.

Summer Facebook Profile Pics. :D
Picture0221.jpg

2011-07-170257412.jpg

IDK Y this one is so small. Its the only one I have. :(
274114_100001991762591_6183180_q.jpg

And some water color paintings I did B)
2011-08-14000522.jpg

2011-08-14042607.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.