• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFICIAL Pokémon Sunday Thread

So they could just call them "Pokemon Cities IRL!". :p I thought the Arceus cutscene was pretty crazy yet awesome at the same time.

I think I would've laughed if they added the Pope, and Barrack Obama (for example). Glad they didn't use real people though because it would've looked extremely wrong.

Once a nice clip of the cut scene comes out, I'm going to bet people are going to spoof it and put whatever pictures they think is funny.

That symbol...it reminds me of the mandala from the Ghostbusters game.

Oh, and apparently the obscured battle screen from last week was Lugia - which really shows how crappy that video was. :p

Also, how crazy is that Arceus cutscene? I don't know how I feel about it yet - it largely depends on if there's a good reason for including those real-world pictures.

yea it was, a first for pokemon i could not tell but does that look like our earth?

according to the Filb.de video, Ho-Oh and Lugia have separate music from each other, and the beasts' (as far as I can tell) have different music from Crystal. Well, at least Entei does. Maybe they'll give Suicune even more special treatment and give him the Crystal music.

also, Feraligatr at level 45 certainly suggests level increases for trainers

so who likes the arceus cutscene? i really don't like the pictures part

I'm quite happy that Ho-oh and Lugia finally get their own battle music. The Arceus cutscene with real-life locations looks very weir to me. Got nothing against it, only that it's uncommon to the games' nature, but is still nice.

And I'm also glad that Gold's in-battle backsprite regained the symbol on his hat that was missing from previous videos/screenshots.

Besides that, I think there was not shown anything remarkable, as I can't understand Japanese to tell what info they gave on the Poké Walker subject. Though I have a complaint here: why the hell does it have so horrible audio? It sounds even inferior than the first Game Boy.

What is with the screenshots at the Arceus part?

They really should stop showing the Pokewalker so much,it's not like you buy it separately,and it is just a remake of something.

Gold has his hat symbol back..Or,is that supposed to be a hat belt?

actually the hat symbol is missing from the Lugia/Ho-Oh clips, but there for the Entei clip. Or maybe it's the other way around. Anyway, one of the two sets is old.

hey does that green square by olivine in the upper left hand corner confirm the battle tower.

hey does that green square by olivine in the upper left hand corner confirm the battle tower.

That's the assumption - we've already seen in a close-up that there's a Tower behind the obscuring cloud in the illustrated map.

But the Pokemon world is based off of the real-world, not just Japan, but some other countries

So they could just call them "Pokemon Cities IRL!". :p I thought the Arceus cutscene was pretty crazy yet awesome at the same time.

EDIT-I got a pretty cool idea! What if we get different cutscenes for different dragons? For example, maybe we get the cutscene that was shown on Sunday today if we chose Dialga showing how time went on, and the cutscene for Palkia showing different parts of the world and universe. As for Giratina....I have no idea. xD

Not likely - the one showed today came after choosing Giratina, according to the quote by Cynthia in the video.

actually the hat symbol is missing from the Lugia/Ho-Oh clips, but there for the Entei clip. Or maybe it's the other way around. Anyway, one of the two sets is old.

It is the other way around - it's there for the overworld and battle shots with Ho-oh and Lugia (and, incidentally, during the Arceus cutscene), and missing from the Entei battle shot. I'm guessing it'll stay.

late as usual. Should stop spending time with my family.

first off, I'd like to thank the mod who made this official. We needed it.

Second, It was great to see the birds in battle and the beasts in flight. Suicune stopping in front of you is awesome.

After that... not much of an opinion. I'm not the most interested in the pokewalker.

Back
Top Bottom