• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion

I don't know how plausible is this but it's said to be hacked from Pokebank data:

18: X
19: Y
1A: Blue pentagon; "From Kalos" in Poké Bank.
1B: Blue pentagon; "From Kalos" in Poké Bank.
1C: Blue pentagon; "From Kalos" in Poké Bank.
1D: Blue pentagon; "From Kalos" in Poké Bank.
1E: No pentagon; "From Faraway Place" in Poké Bank.
1F: No pentagon; "From Faraway Place" in Poké Bank.

What does it mean? Six games or something from Kalos and two games from "faraway place" (Hoenn?)?

The two "Faraway Place" bytes seem to be error handlers for invalid values, actually.

thank you xD. anyway well mega evolution and forme changes aren't all that different girtina got a form change in platinum what happens if you trade over the greious orbs, they do nothing. same with the new forms for the kami trio they revert to the other formes when traded to black and white, yet they could still be seen and battled on pearl and diamond/black and white via online battles. so its not impossable to ad more mega evos you just won't be able to use them in x and y. say metagrossnite becomes a thing and i trade it to x and y in blah blah ruby it will allow metagross to mega evolve but in x and y it won't work. edit: just found out you don't see thundurous/land/tornda in therain form in battle so you just won't see its mega form maybe the cut scnce in battle

Yeah, see that's the thing, if they're going to add Mega Stones mid gen, they either need to forbid them from being traded to XY, or release an update so they can be traded over.

thank you xD. anyway well mega evolution and forme changes aren't all that different girtina got a form change in platinum what happens if you trade over the greious orbs, they do nothing. same with the new forms for the kami trio they revert to the other formes when traded to black and white, yet they could still be seen and battled on pearl and diamond/black and white via online battles. so its not impossable to ad more mega evos you just won't be able to use them in x and y. say metagrossnite becomes a thing and i trade it to x and y in blah blah ruby it will allow metagross to mega evolve but in x and y it won't work. edit: just found out you don't see thundurous/land/tornda in therain form in battle so you just won't see its mega form maybe the cut scnce in battle

Yeah, see that's the thing, if they're going to add Mega Stones mid gen, they either need to forbid them from being traded to XY, or release an update so they can be traded over.

yeah and if used on someone whos playing x/y they will see the cut scene but not the mega

Considering that games force updates for you to use certain features or the fact that Pokemon games have already made game-exclusive Pokemon in updated versions (see:Therian Formes and B/W Kyurem in Gen V, Deoxys Formes in Gen III) I don't really see the issue. I mean, it should be even less of an issue now than in Gen V since we can actually update the games. If they didn't care that old games couldn't be updated when introducing new forms with completely different stats (which they still managed to communicate with older games just fine) I don't see why it's an issue now.

Let's just hope we get remakes this gen and they don't give Hoenn the

3hicZ.gif

I'd like to see GL rematches. Could be fun.

I think Game Freak is tired of the same paterns its expected to follow, so instead of a Ruby and Sapphire Remake here is what I think will happen.

A Standalone Emerald Remake. We Expect paired games, what is more unexpected then a single game?

Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. We expect remakes and third versions. As Gen V proved, we should not expect the latter, so why should we still expect the former?

I personally would be prefer an Emerald Remake, since more or less you can get all the Pokémon that wasn't included in the original in Pokémon X and Y.

yeah and if used on someone whos playing x/y they will see the cut scene but not the mega

I don't see why they wouldn't be able to release another patch for that.

I think Game Freak is tired of the same paterns its expected to follow, so instead of a Ruby and Sapphire Remake here is what I think will happen.

A Standalone Emerald Remake. We Expect paired games, what is more unexpected then a single game?

Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. We expect remakes and third versions. As Gen V proved, we should not expect the latter, so why should we still expect the former?

I personally would be prefer an Emerald Remake, since more or less you can get all the Pokémon that wasn't included in the original in Pokémon X and Y.

Between the two of those, I would think RS2 would be more likely since they get more money from two separate versions.

Between the two of those, I would think RS2 would be more likely since they get more money from two separate versions.

I kind of would expect it to be more or less the same no matter what.

but one thing we have to remember is the color scheme, FireRed had to be orange red since Ruby was red, and X Y has similar color scheme to Ruby Sapphire. Same for any possible X2 Y2 that comes out.

Game Freak won't want to saturate color schemes too much.

but one thing we have to remember is the color scheme, FireRed had to be orange red since Ruby was red, and X Y has similar color scheme to Ruby Sapphire. Same for any possible X2 Y2 that comes out.

Emerald was more or less the same color as leafgreen.

not really emerald was see through and dark green leaf green was light green and not see through, i know this because i still have emerald. however still want remakes. my hopes beginning to waver though i hope for a day when we can say hoenn confirm without joking around

not really emerald was see through and dark green leaf green was light green and not see through, i know this because i still have emerald. however still want remakes. my hopes beginning to waver though i hope for a day when we can say hoenn confirm without joking around

Then how about this:

A standalone, Emerald sequel

Then how about this:

don't think they'd do that. aside from third versions they never release one single game

Since other people posted their RS2 idea, I'll post mine. Don't really have any specific ideas as far as story, so this will mainly focus on Pokedex and region design with a few vague ideas for Team Magma/Team Aqua events.

Okay, so here's the new Hoenn Dex and their location data (if different from previous games):

1. Treecko
2. Grovyle
3. Sceptile
4. Torchic
5. Combusken
6. Blaziken
7. Mudkip
8. Marshtomp
9. Swampert
10. Zigzagoon
11. Linoone
12. Poochyena
13. Mightyena
14. Wingull
15. Pelipper
16. Budew- Rt. 102, Petalburg Woods, Rt. 104N, Rt. 116, Rt. 117
17. Roselia- Rt. 114, Rt. 123
18. Roserade- evolve Roselia
19. Lotad
20. Lombre
21. Ludicolo
22. Seedot
23. Nuzleaf
24. Shiftry
25. Ralts
26. Kirlia
27. Gardevoir
28. Gallade- evolve Kirlia
29. Whismur
30. Loudred
31. Exploud
32. Taillow
33. Swellow
34. Slakoth
35. Vigoroth
36. Slaking
37. Machop- In game trade in Petalburg City, Rt. 116E (hidden area), Rt. 112
38. Machoke- Granite Cave, Victory Road
39. Machamp
40. Wurmple
41. Silcoon
42. Beautifly
43. Cascoon
44. Dustox
45. Azurill- Rt. 104
46. Marill- Surfing in various areas
47. Azumarill- Surfing in Rt. 119-121, Victory Road
48. Shroomish
49. Breloom
50. Oddish- Petalburg Woods, Rt. 117
51. Gloom
52. Vileplume
53. Bellossom
54. Magikarp
55. Gyarados
56. Goldeen
57. Seaking
58. Psyduck- Surfing in various areas
59. Golduck- Surfing in Rt. 119-121
60. Poliwag- Surfing in various areas
61. Poliwhirl- Surfing in Rt. 106, Dewford Town, Rt. 107
62. Poliwrath- evolve Poliwhirl
63. Politoed- evolve Poliwhirl
64. Wynaut- receive from an Egg at the Day Care
65. Wobbuffet
66. Geodude- Rt. 116E
67. Graveler- Victory Road
68. Golem
69. Dwebble- Rock Smash on Rt. 106 and 107
70. Crustle- Mirage Island
71. Aron- Breed Lairon
72. Lairon- Granite Cave, Victory Road
73. Aggron
74. Nosepass
75. Probopass- evolve Nosepass at New Mauville
76. Nincada
77. Ninjask
78. Shedinja
79. Abra
80. Kadabra
81. Alakazam
82. Skitty
83. Delcatty
84. Zubat- Rusturf Tunnel, Meteor Falls
85. Golbat- Granite Cave, Cave of Origin, Victory Road
86. Crobat
87. Chingling- Rusturf Tunnel, Meteor Falls
88. Chimecho
89. Flabebe- Rt. 117
90. Floette- Rt. 123
91. Florges- evolve Floette
92. Volbeat
93. Illumise
94. Rhyhorn- Rt. 111, Rt. 112, Rt. 113
95. Rhydon- Victory Road
96. Rhyperior- evolve Rhydon
97. Numel- Rt. 112, Fiery Pass
98. Camerupt- Jagged Pass, Magma Hideout
99. Spoink- Rt. 112, Rt. 113
100. Grumpig- Jagged Pass
101. Slugma
102. Magcargo
103. Vulpix- Fiery Pass, Magma Hideout (Sapphire 2 only)
104. Ninetales
105. Growlithe- Fiery Pass, Magma Hideout (Ruby 2 only)
106. Arcanine- evolve Growlithe
107. Houndour- Magma Hideout
108. Houndoom- Magma Hideout
109. Torkoal
110. Grimer
111. Muk
112. Koffing
113. Weezing
114. Trapinch
115. Vibrava
116. Flygon
117. Sandshrew- Rt. 111
118. Sandslash
119. Cacnea
120. Cacturne
121. Baltoy- Mirage Tower
122. Claydol
123. Lileep
124. Cradily
125. Anorith
126. Armaldo
127. Spinda
128. Skarmory
129. Swablu
130. Altaria- Jagged Pass, Sky Pillar
131. Zangoose- Safari Zone (Ruby 2 only)
132. Seviper- Safari Zone (Sapphire 2 only)
133. Barboach
134. Whiscash
135. Corphish
136. Crawdaunt
137. Surskit
138. Masquerain
139. Igglybuff
140. Jigglypuff
141. Wigglytuff
142. Lunatone
143. Solrock
144. Pichu
145. Pikachu- Rt. 110
146. Raichu
147. Plusle
148. Minun
149. Gulpin
150. Swalot
151. Electrike
152. Manectric
153. Helioptile- Rt. 110
154. Heliolisk- evolve Helioptile
155. Magnemite
156. Magneton
157. Magnezone- evolve Magneton at New Mauville
158. Voltorb
159. Electrode
160. Carvanha
161. Sharpedo
162. Wailmer
163. Waillord
164. Vanillite- gift in Slateport City
165. Vanillish- Shoal Cave
166. Vanilluxe- evolve Vanillish
167. Tentacool
168. Tentacruel
169. Frillish- Surfing on Rt. 108, Abandoned Ship, and Rt. 122
170. Jellicent- evolve Frillish
171. Makuhita
172. Hariyama
173. Meditite- Granite Cave, Mt. Pyre outside
174. Medicham- Sky Pillar, Victory Road
175. Sableye (would no longer be a version exclusive if there is no Mega Sableye in this game)
176. Mawile
177. Shuppet- Abandoned Ship, Mt. Pyre
178. Banette- evolve Shuppet
179. Duskull- Abandoned Ship, Mt. Pyre
180. Dusclops- evolve Duskull
181. Dusknoir- evolve Dusclops
182. Tropius- Rt. 121, Rt. 120, Rt. 119
183. Kecleon- Safari Zone, Rt. 120, Rt. 119
184. Girafarig
185. Phanpy
186. Donphan
187. Doduo
188. Dodrio
189. Natu
190. Xatu
191. Heracross- Safari Zone (Ruby 2 only)
192. Pinsir- Safari Zone (Sapphire 2 only)
193. Croagunk- Rt. 120
194. Toxicroak- evolve Croagunk
195. Drifloon- Mt. Pyre outside
196. Drifblim- Mirage Island
197. Carnivine- Rt. 119
198. Castform
199. Feebas
200. Milotic
201. Litwick- Mt. Pyre
202. Lampent- evolve Litwick
203. Chandelure-evolve Lampent
204. Absol- Mt. Pyre outside
205. Staryu
206. Starmie
207. Remoraid- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
208. Octillery- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
209. Mantyke- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
210. Mantine- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
211. Lapras- Surfing on Rt. 125 and Shoal Cave
212. Spheal
213. Sealeo
214. Walrein
215. Cubchoo- Shoal Cave
216. Beartic- evolve Cubchoo
217. Snorunt
218. Glalie
219. Froslass- evolve Snorunt
220. Clamperl
221. Huntail
222. Gorebyss
223. Chinchou
224. Lanturn
225. Skrelp- Underwater (Ruby 2 only)
226. Dragalge- evolve Skrelp
227. Clauncher- Underwater (Sapphire 2 only)
228. Clawitzer- evolve Clauncher
229. Relicanth
230. Corsola
231. Horsea
232. Seadra
233. Kingdra
234. Druddigon- Sky Pillar, Victory Road
235. Luvdisc
236. Bagon- Sky Pillar
237. Shelgon- evolve Bagon
238. Salamence- evolve Shelgon
239. Beldum- Meteor Falls (back areas)
240. Metang- evolve Beldum
241. Metagross- evolve Metang
242. Regirock
243. Regice
244. Registeel
245. Regigigas
246. Latios
247. Latias
248. Groudon
249. Kyogre
250. Rayquaza
251. Jirachi
252. Deoxys

As for the region design changes:

-You start out in Littleroot Town in Brendan/May's old house (Brendan/May's mother has moved to Petalburg City and Brendan/May themselves are off Arceus knows where. You get your starter from Professor Birch and then you meet your rival in Oldale Town (or Littleroot Town if there's room for another house there) who battles you with a Lv. 5 starter. You then need to head to Petalburg City for the first gym. You can optionally visit Rt. 103 for some extra training, which now has a bridge spanning the pond. Rt. 110 is blocked for the time being, though.
-You fight Norman for the first gym. His team is Zigzagoon Lv. 10 and Slakoth Lv. 12. If you need help beating him, you can trade someone a Budew for a Machop. After you beat him, you meet Wally, who fills a similar role as Cheren, but battles you from time to time. He battles you with a Lv. 10 Ralts this time.
-The next destination is Rustboro City. When you get there, you meet Steven. Since the first game, his father retired and he now runs Devon Corporation. He gives you the Pokenav. After that, you can challenge the Rustboro Gym. Roxanne's roster is Geodude Lv. 14, Aron Lv. 14, and Nosepass Lv. 16.
-With Mr. Briney no longer ferrying passengers around the south and Rusturf Tunnel open since you cleared it in RS1, the only way to go next is through Rusturf Tunnel to Verdanturf Town. Team Magma/Team Aqua will first appear here, and you need to battle your way to Rt. 116E (the secret area accessible from Rusturf Tunnel) before you can move on to Verdanturf Town.
-You meet Wally again in Verdanturf Town, who battles you again. This time, he has Skitty Lv. 18, Budew Lv. 18, and Kirlia Lv. 20.
-Wattson has retired from the Mauville Gym (he still maintains New Mauville, though) and no one stepped up to replace him, so the gym closed. You fight your rival as you head north to Rt. 111, though, who has Taillow Lv. 21, Cacnea/Growlithe/Psyduck Lv. 22, Psyduck/Cacnea/Growlithe Lv. 22, and Combusken/Marshtomp/Grovyle Lv. 24.
-When you go north to the Mt. Chimney area, several areas will be blocked off. You can't go to the desert yet because you need the Go Goggles, Fiery Path is temporarily blocked, and the Cable Car is broken down. But you can go to Lavaridge Town without needing to go up Mt. Chimney and fight Flannery (Jagged Pass is also blocked, too). This time, she has Numel Lv. 24, Vulpix Lv. 24, and Torkoal Lv. 26.
-After beating Flannery, you need to head back and go through Fiery Pass. After you reach the other side, your rival gives you the Go Goggles so you can explore the desert. Continue to Meteor Falls, and Team Magma will be there (in both versions). Steven is also there researching stones, and will help you defeat them. Once that's done, Steven will reward you with a Mega Ring. Now you need to head back to Mauville City.
-You now need to head to Slateport City. Once you get there, you get Surf from your rival. You then need to keep going to Dewford Town.
-Before you can challenge the Dewford Gym, you need to defeat Team Magma/Team Aqua in Granite Cave. Wally will team up with you this time. After defeating them, he will give you Fly. You can also access an optional route from where Steven was in RS1 (Rt. 135, a beach route around the south side of the island which has Pokemon like Wingull, Marill, Dwebble). When you go back to Dewford Town, your rival will challenge you before you can enter the gym with Swellow Lv. 30, Croagunk Lv. 30, Cacturne/Arcanine/Golduck Lv. 32, Golduck/Cacturne/Arcanine Lv. 32, and Combusken/Marshtomp/Grovyle Lv. 34. When you finally get to fight Brawly, he has Medicham Lv. 33, Poliwrath Lv. 33, and Hariyama Lv. 35. After beating him, you need to head back to Slateport City.
-When you get back to Slateport City, you find that the power has gone out. Wattson will show up and tell you that the power has gone out because the generator has shut down in New Mauville, and asks for you to help. When you go into New Mauville, you find that Team Aqua (both versions) sabotaged it as a distraction so they can steal Captain Stern's sub again. You then need to go back to Slateport one more time.
-When you return to Slateport, Team Aqua has already stolen the sub and left. Fortunately, the S.S. Tidal is still running, and you can As you approach Lilycove City, you find that Team Aqua was waiting for an ambush and boards the ship to attack. You have to defeat them before you dock in Lilycove. After you arrive, they'll block you from reaching Rt. 124.
-You now need to work your way over to Fortree City. On Rt. 120, you'll fight Wally again, who has Swablu Lv. 34, Delcatty Lv. 34, Heracross Lv. 35, Heliolisk Lv. 35, Roselia Lv. 35, and Gardevoir Lv. 37. You can fight Winona when you first get there, who now has Swellow Lv. 37, Skarmory Lv. 38, Drifblim Lv. 38, and Altaria Lv. 40.
-After you beat Winona, you need to head to Mt. Pyre. The area has been redesigned, instead of one indoor mausoleum path and one outdoor mountain path, it's all one path that weaves in and out of the mountain. Team Magma and Team Aqua both show up here to take the Orbs again, once they do, you need to infiltrate their hideouts.
-As it turns out, Team Magma is responsible for many of the closures in the Mt. Chimney area. They've now integrated their hideout into the mountain, and the entire section has been redesigned. You need to head through Jagged Pass and head up through the inside of the mountain and work your way to the top of Mt. Chimney (you can also open up a shortcut to Fiery Pass while you're there). At the top, Team Magma will awaken Groudon, but it will flee.
-Aqua Hideout is largely the same as it was in the originals, once you get through it, Team Aqua will depart for Seafloor Cavern.
-You then make your way to Mossdeep City for the 6th gym. Your rival will challenge you at the entrance with Swellow Lv. 39, Toxicroak Lv. 39, Flygon Lv. 40, Cacturne/Arcanine/Golduck Lv. 40, Golduck/Cacturne/Arcanine Lv. 40, and Blaziken/Swampert/Sceptile Lv. 42 and will give you Dive after you win. Tate and Liza are still the gym leaders and have Solrock Lv. 43, Lunatone Lv. 43, Gallade Lv. 45, and Gardevoir Lv. 45.
-Next you need to go to Sootopolis and fight Wallace/Juan in Sootopolis City for your 7th gym badge. Their teams are different in each version. Wallace has Seaking Lv. 44, Clawitzer Lv. 44, Waillord Lv. 45, Lapras Lv. 45, and Milotic Lv. 47 and Juan has Luvdisc Lv. 44, Gyarados Lv. 44, Jellicent Lv. 45, Kingdra Lv. 45, and Crawdaunt Lv. 47. You can double battle them both post game in Cave of Origin. After beating them, Wallace and Juan will inform you of Groudon and Kyogre's history and that Team Aqua went to Seafloor Cavern to awaken them.
-When you go to Seafloor Cavern, Team Aqua awakens Kyogre and the two begin battling. Wallace and Juan will then call you and tell you to meet them in Cave of Origin. When you reach the deepest room of Cave of Origin, they will tell you about Rayquaza and give you the Jade Orb to awaken him. You then need to go to Sky Pillar and awaken him.
-Not really sure how the final battle should play out, but you would catch Groudon/Kyogre at Lv. 50 by the end.
-Next you have to go to Evergrande City. The city is now an actual city (not just a glorified flower field with a Pokemon Center) and has a new gym there. Unfortunately the new leader is not around, so you need to go to a new route, Rt. 136, east of Evergrande to find him/her. The new gym leader is Grass type and has the following team: Carnivine Lv. 47, Bellosom Lv. 47, Breloom Lv. 48, Roserade Lv. 48, and Shiftry Lv. 50.
-After defeating the final gym leader, you need to head through Victory Road. But before you can go into Victory Road, Wally will fight you one last time with Altaria Lv. 47, Delcatty Lv. 47, Heracross Lv. 48, Heliolisk Lv. 48, Roserade Lv. 48, and Gardevoir Lv. 50.
-Once you get through Victory Road, your rival will fight you on the other side with Swellow Lv. 49, Toxicroak Lv. 49, Flygon Lv. 50, Cacturne/Arcanine/Golduck Lv. 50, Golduck/Cacturne/Arcanine Lv. 50, and Blaziken/Swampert/Sceptile Lv. 52.
-The Elite 4 rosters are as follows:

Sidney: Mightyena Lv. 52, Cacturne Lv. 52, Houndoom Lv. 53, Sharpedo Lv. 53, Absol Lv. 55
Phoebe: Sableye Lv. 54, Banette Lv. 54, Drifblim Lv. 55, Jellicent Lv. 55, Dusknoir Lv. 57
Glacia: Vanilluxe Lv. 56, Lapras Lv. 56, Froslass Lv. 57, Glalie Lv. 57, Walrein Lv. 59
Drake: Druddigon Lv. 58, Dragalge Lv. 58, Kingdra Lv. 59, Flygon Lv. 59, Salamence Lv. 61
Steven: Skarmory Lv. 62, Claydol Lv. 62, Cradily Lv. 63, Armaldo Lv. 63, Metagross Lv. 63, Mega Aggron Lv. 65

-Post game, you can visit the Battle Frontier, which is part of an expanded post game archipelago.
-You can also rematch gym leaders:

Norman: Linoone Lv. 60, Zangoose Lv. 61, Ursaring Lv. 62, Exploud Lv. 63, Tauros Lv. 64, Slaking Lv. 65
Roxanne: Golem Lv. 60, Gigalith Lv. 61, Aggron Lv. 62, Aerodactyl Lv. 63, Tyranitar Lv. 64, Probopass Lv. 65
Flannery: Magcargo Lv. 60, Torkoal Lv. 61, Houndoom Lv. 62, Arcanine Lv. 63, Ninetales Lv. 64, Camerupt Lv. 65
Brawly: Medicham Lv. 60, Poliwrath Lv. 61, Heracross Lv. 62, Lucario Lv. 63, Pangoro Lv. 64, Hariyama Lv. 65
Winona: Swellow Lv. 60, Skarmory Lv. 61, Talonflame Lv. 62, Drifblim Lv. 63, Togekiss Lv. 64, Altaria Lv. 65
Tate and Liza: Meowstic (male) Lv. 62, Meowstic (female) Lv. 62, Solrock Lv. 63, Lunatone Lv. 63, Gallade Lv. 65, Gardevoir Lv. 65
Wallace: Seaking Lv. 60, Floatzel Lv. 61, Clawitzer Lv. 62, Waillord Lv. 63, Lapras Lv. 64, Milotic Lv. 65
Juan: Alomomola Lv. 60, Carracosta Lv. 61, Gyarados Lv. 62, Jellicent Lv. 63, Kingdra Lv. 64, Crawdaunt Lv. 65
Grass type Leader: Breloom Lv. 60, Whimsicott Lv. 61, Tangrowth Lv. 62, Ferrothorn Lv. 63, Roserade Lv. 64, Shiftry Lv. 65

You can also fight Wattson with the following team: Raichu Lv. 60, Heliolisk Lv. 61, Galvantula Lv. 62, Eelektross Lv. 63, Electivire Lv. 64, Manectric Lv. 65

-The Elite 4 rematch teams are as follows:

Sidney: Mightyena Lv. 68, Houndoom Lv. 68, Sharpedo Lv. 69, Scrafty Lv. 69, Krookodile Lv. 69, Mega Absol Lv. 71
Phoebe: Mismagius Lv. 70, Chandelure Lv. 70, Drifblim Lv. 71, Jellicent Lv. 71, Dusknoir Lv. 71, Mega Banette Lv. 73
Glacia: Vanilluxe Lv. 72, Mamoswine Lv. 72, Glalie Lv. 73, Froslass Lv. 73, Walrein Lv. 73, Mega Abomasnow Lv. 75
Drake: Druddigon Lv. 74, Dragalge Lv. 74, Kingdra Lv. 75, Dragonite Lv. 75, Salamence Lv. 75, Mega Garchomp Lv. 77
Steven: Skarmory Lv. 77, Bastiodon Lv. 77, Excadrill Lv. 78, Lucario Lv. 78, Metagross Lv. 78, Mega Aggron Lv. 80

Since other people posted their RS2 idea, I'll post mine. Don't really have any specific ideas as far as story, so this will mainly focus on Pokedex and region design with a few vague ideas for Team Magma/Team Aqua events.

Okay, so here's the new Hoenn Dex and their location data (if different from previous games):

1. Treecko
2. Grovyle
3. Sceptile
4. Torchic
5. Combusken
6. Blaziken
7. Mudkip
8. Marshtomp
9. Swampert
10. Zigzagoon
11. Linoone
12. Poochyena
13. Mightyena
14. Wingull
15. Pelipper
16. Budew- Rt. 102, Petalburg Woods, Rt. 104N, Rt. 116, Rt. 117
17. Roselia- Rt. 114, Rt. 123
18. Roserade- evolve Roselia
19. Lotad
20. Lombre
21. Ludicolo
22. Seedot
23. Nuzleaf
24. Shiftry
25. Ralts
26. Kirlia
27. Gardevoir
28. Gallade- evolve Kirlia
29. Whismur
30. Loudred
31. Exploud
32. Taillow
33. Swellow
34. Slakoth
35. Vigoroth
36. Slaking
37. Machop- In game trade in Petalburg City, Rt. 116E (hidden area), Rt. 112
38. Machoke- Granite Cave, Victory Road
39. Machamp
40. Wurmple
41. Silcoon
42. Beautifly
43. Cascoon
44. Dustox
45. Azurill- Rt. 104
46. Marill- Surfing in various areas
47. Azumarill- Surfing in Rt. 119-121, Victory Road
48. Shroomish
49. Breloom
50. Oddish- Petalburg Woods, Rt. 117
51. Gloom
52. Vileplume
53. Bellossom
54. Magikarp
55. Gyarados
56. Goldeen
57. Seaking
58. Psyduck- Surfing in various areas
59. Golduck- Surfing in Rt. 119-121
60. Poliwag- Surfing in various areas
61. Poliwhirl- Surfing in Rt. 106, Dewford Town, Rt. 107
62. Poliwrath- evolve Poliwhirl
63. Politoed- evolve Poliwhirl
64. Wynaut- receive from an Egg at the Day Care
65. Wobbuffet
66. Geodude- Rt. 116E
67. Graveler- Victory Road
68. Golem
69. Dwebble- Rock Smash on Rt. 106 and 107
70. Crustle- Mirage Island
71. Aron- Breed Lairon
72. Lairon- Granite Cave, Victory Road
73. Aggron
74. Nosepass
75. Probopass- evolve Nosepass at New Mauville
76. Nincada
77. Ninjask
78. Shedinja
79. Abra
80. Kadabra
81. Alakazam
82. Skitty
83. Delcatty
84. Zubat- Rusturf Tunnel, Meteor Falls
85. Golbat- Granite Cave, Cave of Origin, Victory Road
86. Crobat
87. Chingling- Rusturf Tunnel, Meteor Falls
88. Chimecho
89. Flabebe- Rt. 117
90. Floette- Rt. 123
91. Florges- evolve Floette
92. Volbeat
93. Illumise
94. Rhyhorn- Rt. 111, Rt. 112, Rt. 113
95. Rhydon- Victory Road
96. Rhyperior- evolve Rhydon
97. Numel- Rt. 112, Fiery Pass
98. Camerupt- Jagged Pass, Magma Hideout
99. Spoink- Rt. 112, Rt. 113
100. Grumpig- Jagged Pass
101. Slugma
102. Magcargo
103. Vulpix- Fiery Pass, Magma Hideout (Sapphire 2 only)
104. Ninetales
105. Growlithe- Fiery Pass, Magma Hideout (Ruby 2 only)
106. Arcanine- evolve Growlithe
107. Houndour- Magma Hideout
108. Houndoom- Magma Hideout
109. Torkoal
110. Grimer
111. Muk
112. Koffing
113. Weezing
114. Trapinch
115. Vibrava
116. Flygon
117. Sandshrew- Rt. 111
118. Sandslash
119. Cacnea
120. Cacturne
121. Baltoy- Mirage Tower
122. Claydol
123. Lileep
124. Cradily
125. Anorith
126. Armaldo
127. Spinda
128. Skarmory
129. Swablu
130. Altaria- Jagged Pass, Sky Pillar
131. Zangoose- Safari Zone (Ruby 2 only)
132. Seviper- Safari Zone (Sapphire 2 only)
133. Barboach
134. Whiscash
135. Corphish
136. Crawdaunt
137. Surskit
138. Masquerain
139. Igglybuff
140. Jigglypuff
141. Wigglytuff
142. Lunatone
143. Solrock
144. Pichu
145. Pikachu- Rt. 110
146. Raichu
147. Plusle
148. Minun
149. Gulpin
150. Swalot
151. Electrike
152. Manectric
153. Helioptile- Rt. 110
154. Heliolisk- evolve Helioptile
155. Magnemite
156. Magneton
157. Magnezone- evolve Magneton at New Mauville
158. Voltorb
159. Electrode
160. Carvanha
161. Sharpedo
162. Wailmer
163. Waillord
164. Vanillite- gift in Slateport City
165. Vanillish- Shoal Cave
166. Vanilluxe- evolve Vanillish
167. Tentacool
168. Tentacruel
169. Frillish- Surfing on Rt. 108, Abandoned Ship, and Rt. 122
170. Jellicent- evolve Frillish
171. Makuhita
172. Hariyama
173. Meditite- Granite Cave, Mt. Pyre outside
174. Medicham- Sky Pillar, Victory Road
175. Sableye (would no longer be a version exclusive if there is no Mega Sableye in this game)
176. Mawile
177. Shuppet- Abandoned Ship, Mt. Pyre
178. Banette- evolve Shuppet
179. Duskull- Abandoned Ship, Mt. Pyre
180. Dusclops- evolve Duskull
181. Dusknoir- evolve Dusclops
182. Tropius- Rt. 121, Rt. 120, Rt. 119
183. Kecleon- Safari Zone, Rt. 120, Rt. 119
184. Girafarig
185. Phanpy
186. Donphan
187. Doduo
188. Dodrio
189. Natu
190. Xatu
191. Heracross- Safari Zone (Ruby 2 only)
192. Pinsir- Safari Zone (Sapphire 2 only)
193. Croagunk- Rt. 120
194. Toxicroak- evolve Croagunk
195. Drifloon- Mt. Pyre outside
196. Drifblim- Mirage Island
197. Carnivine- Rt. 119
198. Castform
199. Feebas
200. Milotic
201. Litwick- Mt. Pyre
202. Lampent- evolve Litwick
203. Chandelure-evolve Lampent
204. Absol- Mt. Pyre outside
205. Staryu
206. Starmie
207. Remoraid- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
208. Octillery- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
209. Mantyke- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
210. Mantine- Surfing in various East Hoenn water routes
211. Lapras- Surfing on Rt. 125 and Shoal Cave
212. Spheal
213. Sealeo
214. Walrein
215. Cubchoo- Shoal Cave
216. Beartic- evolve Cubchoo
217. Snorunt
218. Glalie
219. Froslass- evolve Snorunt
220. Clamperl
221. Huntail
222. Gorebyss
223. Chinchou
224. Lanturn
225. Skrelp- Underwater (Ruby 2 only)
226. Dragalge- evolve Skrelp
227. Clauncher- Underwater (Sapphire 2 only)
228. Clawitzer- evolve Clauncher
229. Relicanth
230. Corsola
231. Horsea
232. Seadra
233. Kingdra
234. Druddigon- Sky Pillar, Victory Road
235. Luvdisc
236. Bagon- Sky Pillar
237. Shelgon- evolve Bagon
238. Salamence- evolve Shelgon
239. Beldum- Meteor Falls (back areas)
240. Metang- evolve Beldum
241. Metagross- evolve Metang
242. Regirock
243. Regice
244. Registeel
245. Regigigas
246. Latios
247. Latias
248. Groudon
249. Kyogre
250. Rayquaza
251. Jirachi
252. Deoxys

As for the region design changes:

-You start out in Littleroot Town in Brendan/May's old house (Brendan/May's mother has moved to Petalburg City and Brendan/May themselves are off Arceus knows where. You get your starter from Professor Birch and then you meet your rival in Oldale Town (or Littleroot Town if there's room for another house there) who battles you with a Lv. 5 starter. You then need to head to Petalburg City for the first gym. You can optionally visit Rt. 103 for some extra training, which now has a bridge spanning the pond. Rt. 110 is blocked for the time being, though.
-You fight Norman for the first gym. His team is Zigzagoon Lv. 10 and Slakoth Lv. 12. If you need help beating him, you can trade someone a Budew for a Machop. After you beat him, you meet Wally, who fills a similar role as Cheren, but battles you from time to time. He battles you with a Lv. 10 Ralts this time.
-The next destination is Rustboro City. When you get there, you meet Steven. Since the first game, his father retired and he now runs Devon Corporation. He gives you the Pokenav. After that, you can challenge the Rustboro Gym. Roxanne's roster is Geodude Lv. 14, Aron Lv. 14, and Nosepass Lv. 16.
-With Mr. Briney no longer ferrying passengers around the south and Rusturf Tunnel open since you cleared it in RS1, the only way to go next is through Rusturf Tunnel to Verdanturf Town. Team Magma/Team Aqua will first appear here, and you need to battle your way to Rt. 116E (the secret area accessible from Rusturf Tunnel) before you can move on to Verdanturf Town.
-You meet Wally again in Verdanturf Town, who battles you again. This time, he has Skitty Lv. 18, Budew Lv. 18, and Kirlia Lv. 20.
-Wattson has retired from the Mauville Gym (he still maintains New Mauville, though) and no one stepped up to replace him, so the gym closed. You fight your rival as you head north to Rt. 111, though, who has Taillow Lv. 21, Cacnea/Growlithe/Psyduck Lv. 22, Psyduck/Cacnea/Growlithe Lv. 22, and Combusken/Marshtomp/Grovyle Lv. 24.
-When you go north to the Mt. Chimney area, several areas will be blocked off. You can't go to the desert yet because you need the Go Goggles, Fiery Path is temporarily blocked, and the Cable Car is broken down. But you can go to Lavaridge Town without needing to go up Mt. Chimney and fight Flannery (Jagged Pass is also blocked, too). This time, she has Numel Lv. 24, Vulpix Lv. 24, and Torkoal Lv. 26.
-After beating Flannery, you need to head back and go through Fiery Pass. After you reach the other side, your rival gives you the Go Goggles so you can explore the desert. Continue to Meteor Falls, and Team Magma will be there (in both versions). Steven is also there researching stones, and will help you defeat them. Once that's done, Steven will reward you with a Mega Ring. Now you need to head back to Mauville City.
-You now need to head to Slateport City. Once you get there, you get Surf from your rival. You then need to keep going to Dewford Town.
-Before you can challenge the Dewford Gym, you need to defeat Team Magma/Team Aqua in Granite Cave. Wally will team up with you this time. After defeating them, he will give you Fly. You can also access an optional route from where Steven was in RS1 (Rt. 135, a beach route around the south side of the island which has Pokemon like Wingull, Marill, Dwebble). When you go back to Dewford Town, your rival will challenge you before you can enter the gym with Swellow Lv. 30, Croagunk Lv. 30, Cacturne/Arcanine/Golduck Lv. 32, Golduck/Cacturne/Arcanine Lv. 32, and Combusken/Marshtomp/Grovyle Lv. 34. When you finally get to fight Brawly, he has Medicham Lv. 33, Poliwrath Lv. 33, and Hariyama Lv. 35. After beating him, you need to head back to Slateport City.
-When you get back to Slateport City, you find that the power has gone out. Wattson will show up and tell you that the power has gone out because the generator has shut down in New Mauville, and asks for you to help. When you go into New Mauville, you find that Team Aqua (both versions) sabotaged it as a distraction so they can steal Captain Stern's sub again. You then need to go back to Slateport one more time.
-When you return to Slateport, Team Aqua has already stolen the sub and left. Fortunately, the S.S. Tidal is still running, and you can As you approach Lilycove City, you find that Team Aqua was waiting for an ambush and boards the ship to attack. You have to defeat them before you dock in Lilycove. After you arrive, they'll block you from reaching Rt. 124.
-You now need to work your way over to Fortree City. On Rt. 120, you'll fight Wally again, who has Swablu Lv. 34, Delcatty Lv. 34, Heracross Lv. 35, Heliolisk Lv. 35, Roselia Lv. 35, and Gardevoir Lv. 37. You can fight Winona when you first get there, who now has Swellow Lv. 37, Skarmory Lv. 38, Drifblim Lv. 38, and Altaria Lv. 40.
-After you beat Winona, you need to head to Mt. Pyre. The area has been redesigned, instead of one indoor mausoleum path and one outdoor mountain path, it's all one path that weaves in and out of the mountain. Team Magma and Team Aqua both show up here to take the Orbs again, once they do, you need to infiltrate their hideouts.
-As it turns out, Team Magma is responsible for many of the closures in the Mt. Chimney area. They've now integrated their hideout into the mountain, and the entire section has been redesigned. You need to head through Jagged Pass and head up through the inside of the mountain and work your way to the top of Mt. Chimney (you can also open up a shortcut to Fiery Pass while you're there). At the top, Team Magma will awaken Groudon, but it will flee.
-Aqua Hideout is largely the same as it was in the originals, once you get through it, Team Aqua will depart for Seafloor Cavern.
-You then make your way to Mossdeep City for the 6th gym. Your rival will challenge you at the entrance with Swellow Lv. 39, Toxicroak Lv. 39, Flygon Lv. 40, Cacturne/Arcanine/Golduck Lv. 40, Golduck/Cacturne/Arcanine Lv. 40, and Blaziken/Swampert/Sceptile Lv. 42 and will give you Dive after you win. Tate and Liza are still the gym leaders and have Solrock Lv. 43, Lunatone Lv. 43, Gallade Lv. 45, and Gardevoir Lv. 45.
-Next you need to go to Sootopolis and fight Wallace/Juan in Sootopolis City for your 7th gym badge. Their teams are different in each version. Wallace has Seaking Lv. 44, Clawitzer Lv. 44, Waillord Lv. 45, Lapras Lv. 45, and Milotic Lv. 47 and Juan has Luvdisc Lv. 44, Gyarados Lv. 44, Jellicent Lv. 45, Kingdra Lv. 45, and Crawdaunt Lv. 47. You can double battle them both post game in Cave of Origin. After beating them, Wallace and Juan will inform you of Groudon and Kyogre's history and that Team Aqua went to Seafloor Cavern to awaken them.
-When you go to Seafloor Cavern, Team Aqua awakens Kyogre and the two begin battling. Wallace and Juan will then call you and tell you to meet them in Cave of Origin. When you reach the deepest room of Cave of Origin, they will tell you about Rayquaza and give you the Jade Orb to awaken him. You then need to go to Sky Pillar and awaken him.
-Not really sure how the final battle should play out, but you would catch Groudon/Kyogre at Lv. 50 by the end.
-Next you have to go to Evergrande City. The city is now an actual city (not just a glorified flower field with a Pokemon Center) and has a new gym there. Unfortunately the new leader is not around, so you need to go to a new route, Rt. 136, east of Evergrande to find him/her. The new gym leader is Grass type and has the following team: Carnivine Lv. 47, Bellosom Lv. 47, Breloom Lv. 48, Roserade Lv. 48, and Shiftry Lv. 50.
-After defeating the final gym leader, you need to head through Victory Road. But before you can go into Victory Road, Wally will fight you one last time with Altaria Lv. 47, Delcatty Lv. 47, Heracross Lv. 48, Heliolisk Lv. 48, Roserade Lv. 48, and Gardevoir Lv. 50.
-Once you get through Victory Road, your rival will fight you on the other side with Swellow Lv. 49, Toxicroak Lv. 49, Flygon Lv. 50, Cacturne/Arcanine/Golduck Lv. 50, Golduck/Cacturne/Arcanine Lv. 50, and Blaziken/Swampert/Sceptile Lv. 52.
-The Elite 4 rosters are as follows:

Sidney: Mightyena Lv. 52, Cacturne Lv. 52, Houndoom Lv. 53, Sharpedo Lv. 53, Absol Lv. 55
Phoebe: Sableye Lv. 54, Banette Lv. 54, Drifblim Lv. 55, Jellicent Lv. 55, Dusknoir Lv. 57
Glacia: Vanilluxe Lv. 56, Lapras Lv. 56, Froslass Lv. 57, Glalie Lv. 57, Walrein Lv. 59
Drake: Druddigon Lv. 58, Dragalge Lv. 58, Kingdra Lv. 59, Flygon Lv. 59, Salamence Lv. 61
Steven: Skarmory Lv. 62, Claydol Lv. 62, Cradily Lv. 63, Armaldo Lv. 63, Metagross Lv. 63, Mega Aggron Lv. 65

-Post game, you can visit the Battle Frontier, which is part of an expanded post game archipelago.
-You can also rematch gym leaders:

Norman: Linoone Lv. 60, Zangoose Lv. 61, Ursaring Lv. 62, Exploud Lv. 63, Tauros Lv. 64, Slaking Lv. 65
Roxanne: Golem Lv. 60, Gigalith Lv. 61, Aggron Lv. 62, Aerodactyl Lv. 63, Tyranitar Lv. 64, Probopass Lv. 65
Flannery: Magcargo Lv. 60, Torkoal Lv. 61, Houndoom Lv. 62, Arcanine Lv. 63, Ninetales Lv. 64, Camerupt Lv. 65
Brawly: Medicham Lv. 60, Poliwrath Lv. 61, Heracross Lv. 62, Lucario Lv. 63, Pangoro Lv. 64, Hariyama Lv. 65
Winona: Swellow Lv. 60, Skarmory Lv. 61, Talonflame Lv. 62, Drifblim Lv. 63, Togekiss Lv. 64, Altaria Lv. 65
Tate and Liza: Meowstic (male) Lv. 62, Meowstic (female) Lv. 62, Solrock Lv. 63, Lunatone Lv. 63, Gallade Lv. 65, Gardevoir Lv. 65
Wallace: Seaking Lv. 60, Floatzel Lv. 61, Clawitzer Lv. 62, Waillord Lv. 63, Lapras Lv. 64, Milotic Lv. 65
Juan: Alomomola Lv. 60, Carracosta Lv. 61, Gyarados Lv. 62, Jellicent Lv. 63, Kingdra Lv. 64, Crawdaunt Lv. 65
Grass type Leader: Breloom Lv. 60, Whimsicott Lv. 61, Tangrowth Lv. 62, Ferrothorn Lv. 63, Roserade Lv. 64, Shiftry Lv. 65

You can also fight Wattson with the following team: Raichu Lv. 60, Heliolisk Lv. 61, Galvantula Lv. 62, Eelektross Lv. 63, Electivire Lv. 64, Manectric Lv. 65

-The Elite 4 rematch teams are as follows:

Sidney: Mightyena Lv. 68, Houndoom Lv. 68, Sharpedo Lv. 69, Scrafty Lv. 69, Krookodile Lv. 69, Mega Absol Lv. 71
Phoebe: Mismagius Lv. 70, Chandelure Lv. 70, Drifblim Lv. 71, Jellicent Lv. 71, Dusknoir Lv. 71, Mega Banette Lv. 73
Glacia: Vanilluxe Lv. 72, Mamoswine Lv. 72, Glalie Lv. 73, Froslass Lv. 73, Walrein Lv. 73, Mega Abomasnow Lv. 75
Drake: Druddigon Lv. 74, Dragalge Lv. 74, Kingdra Lv. 75, Dragonite Lv. 75, Salamence Lv. 75, Mega Garchomp Lv. 77
Steven: Skarmory Lv. 77, Bastiodon Lv. 77, Excadrill Lv. 78, Lucario Lv. 78, Metagross Lv. 78, Mega Aggron Lv. 80

if we're talking sequels heres how i see it going, theres a new team called team air or ozone that are after rayquaza so they can create a utopia in the sky they got this idea when they saw rayquaza come down to stop groudon and kyrogre

Then how about this:

Oops, I thought I had put that down on the list as well. But yeah a Sequel to Emerald would be just as welcomed.

don't think they'd do that. aside from third versions they never release one single game

Well you never know, like I said, I think GF is getting tired of the same old patterns, and they want to liven things up and stop being almost a Meme of itself.

Especially if we don't get a Pokémon Z which would be a green color (albeit on the sticker and cover art since they stopped making the carts colored) but X2 Y2 (likely with the 2s super case to be square symbols), they won't be worried about adding a green color to the color scheme with a emerald remake/emerald 2.

Everybody slowww down with all these thoughts. Here's my $0.02.

Alright, so first of all, the Hoenn Dex will stay the same with these additions

-Gallade
-Probopass
-Magnezone
-Budew
-Roserade
-Chingling
-Rhyperior
-Dusknoir
-Froslass

If I forgot any Hoenn-native-related (pre-)evolutions, let me know, or just add them in with your imagination.

250px-Hoenn_RSE_Map.png

I want to really emphasize the fact that this is a sequel and we wouldn't be playing as Brenden/May. Which means Norman isn't our father, which means we don't have to start in Littleroot. I see a huge island right south-east of Mauville, and that looks like a good place to start, which would scramble the gym order a bit.

I also think the Sevii Islands will be remade into this game too, and for those who think it's not related to Hoenn or the R/S/E games, THINK AGAIN. If anybody got the famous secret tickets to go to the secret islands, you'd remember that Birth Island and Naval Rock were in Fr/Lg, and E. They were known (in one order or another) as Island 8 and Island 9. The fact that you could visit these in Emerald technically meant that we made a brief trip to the Sevii Islands, so I think we'll get the nine islands again, I also think more of the obvious islands on the Hoenn map will be exploited and used for post-game or even a couple new towns for new gyms. Maybe the volcano blew up that one town that I forget the name of...

Lavaridge town!

Oh yeah, so Juan will be a Gym Leader, Steven returns to be the champion, and Wallace is the contest champion in a heavily-revamped contest system, it basically becomes an alternative goal to the Pokemon League, so you can live as May/Dawn or whatever and strive only for contests (which I did in a run as May in Sapphire just for lelz).

Swampert and Sceptile will debut Mega Evos alongside the announcement of Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire.

Their will be a battle between Kyogre and Groudon, and you will call on Rayquaza, but this time one or the other is seriously injured and flees, so you get to catch the remaining one, which will depend on the game version.

Attachments

• 250px-Hoenn_RSE_Map.png
    250px-Hoenn_RSE_Map.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

What bugs me about direct sequel is that there is not much sense in awakening Kyogre and Groudon again. Aqua and Magma were dumb enough for the first time, why repeat that?

I’d prefer keeping the story of original RSE but with some major changes.

One of those changes could be appearance of Fairy Gym in Verdanturf Town. After arriving to the town for the first time, we would learn that Gym is currently closed because Leader went away. After getting 7 badges, it would be revealed that Wally became the new Verdanturf Gym Leader (he just moved in and suddenly became strong trainer, so why not). It means that there would be no battle with him at Victory Road, but it would be replaced by battle with May/Brendan, this time with fully evolved mega starter.

What bugs me about direct sequel is that there is not much sense in awakening Kyogre and Groudon again. Aqua and Magma were dumb enough for the first time, why repeat that?

Then have the new villain team aim for something besides that, either with the Pokemons' awakening as a side effect of their actions, or with the player forced to awaken the legendary to stop them.

I made a very funny typo in this post.

Last edited:

I’d prefer keeping the story of original RSE but with some major changes.

One of those changes could be appearance of Fairy Gym in Verdanturf Town. After arriving to the town for the first time, we would learn that Gym is currently closed because Leader went away. After getting 7 badges, it would be revealed that Wally became the new Verdanturf Gym Leader (he just moved in and suddenly became strong trainer, so why not). It means that there would be no battle with him at Victory Road, but it would be replaced by battle with May/Brendan, this time with fully evolved mega starter.

A remake of the same story would screw with the timeline too much, speaking of which, here is it, to the best of our knowledge:

R/S/E/Fr/Lg ---3 years---> D/P/Pl/Hg/Ss ---?5ish years?---> B/W --2 years--> B2/W2 --??years??--> X/Y.

Fr/Lg were basically said to be together with R/S/E. Same for D/P/Pl with Hg/Ss. Rocket grunt from powerplant has a kid in B/W who can talk so it must've been at least five years, B2/W2 are an obvious additional two years, and X/Y are ahead, but we don't know by how much.

I'm guessing there would be a new team who does something unrelated that awakens both legendaries, which then leads to the Player going to find Rayquaza and leading to the battle I mentioned earlier. Like the guy above me said, it could be a result of the team's actions. OR maybe the admins of Team Aqua and Magma take over to continue their plans after they've built up their forces (sound familiar, *cough* Team Rocket *cough cough*). Maxie and Archie seemed determined to do what is right from now on (talking about Emerald) but nothing is stopping their admins from rebuilding their teams. Maybe Maxie and Archie appear at the end of the story to kick their old team's ass or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom