• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

...guys, is this little puffball actually trying to say something? I can't understand it.

Anyway, I'm going to do more research on this Japanese myth. I haven't really had much occasion to explore the Japanese myths and culture up until now, but I'm sure I'll find it fascinating.

-ArcheologistIndy has logged out

-DinadanThePrankster Logged into the Chat

Hm. Nobody here. Guess it's too early.

-DinadanThePrankster Logged out of the Chat

Well, things happened while I was looking for a way to fuse again. It seems like someone else from another world entirely also found a way to fuse but with some beings who are also from other worlds. I heard the humans saying the name of that somebody is Necrozma, while the other beings' names were Solgaleo and Lunala. Although, there is a human who created a way for Necrozma to fuse with Solgaleo or Lunala. Maybe he can find a way to allow me to fuse again, after all, I heard he is looking to make Pokemon reach their fullest potential. I'll pay him a visit and see if he's able to come up with a way.

I am gonna attack you with a big rage...Fear me as I dynamaxed! Bwa ha ha!

Alright, I paid a visit to that scientist and his name turned out to be Colress, he told me that he's working on it, but it might not be finished in the near future.

Notices the Dynamaxed Weavile Looks like another large beast for this dragon to defeat!

...why does this chat room always seem to devolve into giant monster fights?
What is this, the movie set for Godzilla?

Eh. If you all are going to be nonsensical again, I’m going to do something more productive and look into the lore behind Excalibur. We were talking about that earlier, and I think that would make another fine expedition for me.

-ArcheologistIndy has logged out.

From what I have seen this beast can be easily defeated by fire attacks, which I have one of.

Well, I serve to protect civilizations from any and all threats. Except for wars, humans can fight over the dumbest of things sometimes so it's not worth wasting my energy on those.

I split myself apart because of that one war between Truth and Ideals even though they don't have to be in opposition. Turns out trying to satisfy those humans made the whole situation worse and left me in a broken form, that's why I'm not going to bother trying to stop wars from happening.

Close... But no cigar.
Anyway, good luck!
EDIT: I'm not your average death god, I can also heal mortal diseases and wounds, if I want to.... If you need help with that, all I ask is for a few small gifts. Cigars, rum, black coffee, grilled peanuts, bread.

Back
Top Bottom