• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Hya there!

Well, hello!

Say, what was your first Shipping?

Contestshipping, my het OTP.

And my only het shipping.

And what about your current Shipping?

Palletshipping is my animé OTP, of course!

What do you love the most about them?

I really don't know, I think it's that the ship is cute and I like the way they interact.

Do you think there's someone that could be between their love?

Not really; Shigeru really doesn't keep lots of girls around him any more and Satoshi wouldn't notice if someone tried.

How do you think they fall for each other?

By being good friends and stuff. But because I see Shigeru as having a lot of pride and Satoshi is, as we all know, oblivious, it would have to come up by accident.

What is, for you, the first moment of their love?

For Shigeru it's when Satoshi held him.
For Satoshi it's when Shigeru sent him that postcard.

Satoshi's late because he's Satoshi.

And now? How is their relationship?

Best Friends. Yes.

And finally... Try do draw them dressed like their opposite gender >8D

I totally would, but I can't draw dudes. Yes, even crossdressing dudes.

And well, byez ^^

Valeo!

@ Silvershell: I Really like that ideia!

Imagine that Gary and Ahs would travel togheter! How would their trip be?

I still don't know what to answer to this one XD

Okay, since some people like the contest idea, let's come up with some themes!
Snow. Does anyone else have themes?

Dear God, this thread has posts again! SQUEE~! @.@ *spazzes and dies*

I haven't been feeling very shippy lately. I thought about doing something vaguely Palletshippy for that fanfiction contest going on in the Writer's Corner, but considering the theme is "Dark/Angst", a genre I don't write very well anyway, I'm running a bit low on ideas. :-/ Maybe I ought to wait until they do it again with a genre I'm better at.

Anyways...whee! ^_^ This thread shall never die!

Dear God, this thread has posts again! SQUEE~! @.@ *spazzes and dies*

I haven't been feeling very shippy lately. I thought about doing something vaguely Palletshippy for that fanfiction contest going on in the Writer's Corner, but considering the theme is "Dark/Angst", a genre I don't write very well anyway, I'm running a bit low on ideas. :-/ Maybe I ought to wait until they do it again with a genre I'm better at.

Anyways...whee! ^_^ This thread shall never die!

Darn! I missed the sign up!! Instead of making our own contest, maybe we should keep up with the ones that are held at the Writer's Corner... And I had the perfect Dark/Angst fic!! How often do they hold contests?:banana:

@YumiBlossom: Thank you so much! ^-^ And yeah, if they appear in a game like that, I would play it ALL the time XD

@Paty-chan: Err, I don't really know it either XD
Depends on if they're going with a group like Ash always does, or just him and Gary. I think when they'll go in a group, their friendship/relationship will grow slowly. There will happen some accidental stuff... maybe a small scene they're stuck somewhere alone. Then they have stay close to each other to keep themselves warm. XD With some awesome teamwork, they'll escape. And when they get out, Gary acts like nothing's happened, and leaves Ash with some question marks... Things like this will repeat a few times so they become closer. And perhaps something 'special' will happen in the end... Or something like that. Hell, I don't know. If I owned Pokémon, I would let Ash and Gary on a trip alone and let them cuddle on the first night already. T_T

@Slivershell: Oh well, we can always start a small contest here, right? And about those themes... I got a strong feeling I want to write a Halloween fanfiction ._. I feel baddd. But seriously, would it be fun to write something about the upcoming season, autumn/winter? Like you said, snow is a good one. I love snow <3

Too bad I'm (also) running quite low on on ideas. And I still got to continue a story on FF.net. Damn you, homwork x_x

...By the way, got a new signature XD

Um. Hello... I'm kind of new... scratch that, I'm ultra super new. Palletshipping is one of the only yaoi ships I do... yeah. If I do something stupid, yell at me. 'S okay. And.. um... how do you do a 'spoiler'? Sorry... I'm dumb. :p

Last edited:

Welcome to the thread Kari! Great to have you here!
And I don't yell so often. Only when I get really angry, but... That doesn't happen alot XD Especially against other Palletshippers... ^^

And ehm... you do a spoilertag like this:
[ SPOILER ] your text [ /SPOILER ]
Without the spaces of course.
There's a spoilertag button, too. When you're posting, you can find a small button with a question mark next to all other buttons. If you want a spoilertag, you can hit that button too. Hope it helped. x3

Got a small question for you... When/how/why did you start to like Palletshipping? Just curious :3

Yayz! Thank you. And Palletshipping? Um... I think... I started to like it because I accidentally read a fic about it. And I don't remember when anymore. Accidentally being it said 'Shishi' and I didn't know what that was. :p

Mleen: We can have our own little contest here. Now we need to decide on the theme, the limit of words, who the judges can be, and what we're going to award points for.

I like the Holloween one. That's a good start.

Kari: Welcome to the world of palletshipping! I got into it because my former roomie was listing all the shippings of pokemon and when she got to pallet, I was like "What's that?" and she said it was Ash and Gary together! I thought it was hot and here I am!!

As for yours truly, I got curious, looked here, read hints, read some fics, and well... Here I am!

Palletshipping's my anime OTP. Welcome to the yaoi side! We have yogurt covered bananas. *eyebrow wiggle*

Thankies everyone! Umm... yeah...
Ketsu: I like your avatar. I'm a fan of Silver's. And yeah. Also, yogurt-covered bananas? Interesting... um...
No more time! Gotta run! Homework!

This is actually one Yaoi Ship that I do support.

OMG! New people!! XD

Welcome everyone!!

I also found an awesome pic:
pallet271.jpg

:drooooool:

Mleen: I love your Signature!!

Kari: your nickname remebers me about Kari from Digimin XD That's my fave chara from Digimon XD

Paty-chan: That pic is really awesome, but are you sure it's supposed to be Palletshipping? Cuz if it is, they made Gary have a suspicious resemblance to Brock... On another note, my nickname was something that popped off the top of my head. And I know nothing about Digimon, although I know there's a character called Hikari in it... I think...

jczala: I'm with you, there are only 2 same-sex Pokemon couples I support, they're both yaoi, and this is one of them.

Yay! The thread is really alive right now ^-^

@Slivershell: Okay, I guess we need a lot of time to sort everything out... XD
What about making the story not too long? I like short and sweet x3
And err... We'll give chocolate cookies to the winners! 8D

By the way Slivershell... Is your one-shot almost done? I'm still waiting (A)

@Paty-chan: ... Whooooooomygosh O_O That picture is amazing... <3
I miss the fandom stuff here... not only fanart, but fanfiction, AMV's... Not that I do a lot. I really wanna draw/write... But yeah, some things are killing me at the moment. T_T I promise I'll do my best.

@Kari: Well, look at his shirt. That's obviously Gary's. I think it looks a bit like Brock because his eyes are closed, but I'm sure that's Gary XD
And Palletshipping is the only male/male ship I support... Got some other yaoi shippings, but this one is far on top.

Holy chesse doodle on a stick!!! That's an awesome picture!! It's so... insipiring!!! Though I hate Gary's hair. Makes me want to draw and write!! But homework comes first... Then Palletshipping!!!

So how does everyone else feel about the contest? Anyone wanna be judges?

Mleen: I like short and sweet but I also like long ones. How about a 5000 word limit? No minimum. And no, my one shot is not close to done, and then I found another one I was working on... But I do I ahce an idea for thr Halloween one! And it's short and sweet!

Last edited:

What contest? Enlighten me, people! Oh, and I heard the word COOKIE! Makes me hyper just thinking about it! XD Yeah, I'm incredibly silly right now...
And I don't think I'd make a very good judje for anything, no matter what it is.

Oh, we were thinking about having a Palletshpping fanfiction contest XD Just scroll back, and you'll see.
We were thinking of the theme/themes, word limit, who the judges will be, and the cookies 8D
So, uhh... wanna help? x3

@Slivershell: Yeah, long stories are awesome too x3
5000 sounds great! We'll do that, okay?

Hmm, too bad it's not done yet. But I get what you mean. I already got two new ideas for fanfiction, but when I'm working on it, I quickly lose interest and then I get new ideas T.T

Mleen: Oh, I see now. Hm... I can only do really really short fanfics cuz I never finish mine. But 5000, does that mean it has to have 5000 words in it? Or something else? Bcuz I'm clueless and kinda bored. I could always go watch Battle of the Badge for the millionth time, but...

Back
Top Bottom