• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some footage from the movie were shown after DP135, so I decided to just throw some screens of 'em up here.

Last edited:
Some footage from the movie were shown after DP035, so I decided to just throw some screens of 'em up here.
nice thanks for the pics i just watched the preview a couple of minutes ago. To me this film was filmed differently.

Holy... the animation quality is... average now!

Anyways, what exactly is that twister/tornado thing? I don't think it was on the summary (then again only read it hastily).

KEVIN FINALLY APPEARS.

And of course, he has a totally generic voice.

just saw the new trailer for movie 12 in filb.de, and the trees animation is awful, the rest is pretty good, they are still trying to combine digital with traditional.

cant wait to see this movie.

So the ending theme was released on CD today.

I'll try to pick it up either today or tomorrow and then post a translation of the song. I've done some preliminary work on the translation from the unofficial transliterations of the song, and it looks like it had just as little to do with the movie as any of the other songs.

At least the other songs weren't sung by Shouko Nakagawa -_- *sigh*

New bathing suit tiem!
movie12.jpg
movie122.jpg
movie1222.jpg
rofl they look so cute together.

I never thought I'd say this, but that is really cute! x3

S-SO CUUUUUTE! <3

Oh God, wow. Adorable. ;_;

Dawn is cute <3
...what! I'm not one of these stupids who go "omg new swimsuit!"... it's just her hair, it looks so much better this way (and generally she always look better without the hat and hair clips)

And... I'm amazed I'm saying this but... yes, Ash and Dawn do look cute together here
But it's not enough to make me a pearlshipper

And... I'm amazed I'm saying this but... yes, Ash and Dawn do look cute together here
But it's not enough to make me a pearlshipper
They make adorable besties though :}

They make adorable besties though :}

Besties? you mean best friends? if so, sure I totally agree
Ash and Dawn's relationship is really best friends brother/sister
And they're cute together as friends, but nothing more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom