• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've been looking forward to the Anime this much since best wishes 2 was announced, and man have I been disappointed in Best wishes 2 haha. But come on, N, Corless, Ghetis, team rocket acting like themselves again, Charizard. They can't possibly fuck this up, can they?

They can and they will. The first step was bringing back Team rocket.

I disagree, it doesn't seem pivotal at all. Pivotal is the way Reshiram is prominently shown on the poster and featured in the preview. In comparison Genesect merely has a silhouette on a small screen...
The poster doesn't even feature Zekrom, which probably means that they don't want to spoil too much about the arc as a whole. The anime-related merchandise featuring Charizard, Mewtwo and Genesect strongly implies that the latter two will have a role on the show.

Man would be too cool if Mewtwo returned, it'd make sense for it to play a part in this arc too =]
Hey look, Pikacu's gone evil again and is that James Pokemon in the background? Wonder if Meowth will turn against Jessie and James too like the Orange Islands arc?
You know what would be funny? If even evil Axew got lost stillXD Lets face it, hes like Zoro from One Piece who has the worst sense of direction.

edit;

As long as Team Rocket is back to showing more emotion and comical moments, not just serious mode I'm fine with them being back. Than again, I was fine with them all the past series. I'd love it if this arc was Ash/Team Rocket worked together here like the Orange Islands.

I disagree, it doesn't seem pivotal at all. Pivotal is the way Reshiram is prominently shown on the poster and featured in the preview. In comparison Genesect merely has a silhouette on a small screen...
The poster doesn't even feature Zekrom, which probably means that they don't want to spoil too much about the arc as a whole. The anime-related merchandise featuring Charizard, Mewtwo and Genesect strongly implies that the latter two will have a role on the show.

Zekrom's in the trailer. Is that enough of a giveaway?

Rayquaza seems to be promoted very heavily in anime merchandise lately, almost as much as Lizardon. Also, Deoxys, while not nearly as much, is nevertheless still being fairly heavily promoted such receiving a Pokemon Kids figure in January and (obviously) being featured in the card game. Actually, I can totally see both Rayquaza and Deoxys appearing either in Episode N or in the (related) Movie 16. It would give them a second time to shine (which is especially helpful when we remember how unpopular M07 was) similar to Mew/Celebi and the Beasts, and on the 10th anniversary of R/S at that. There obviously will not be remakes, and it is more than likely that the upcoming Gen 6 will be located in the region between Jouto and Houen, so it would be a great way to simultaneously celebrate the 10th anniversary of R/S, give remakeniks a little compensation, and promote the upcoming generation. In addition, it should go without saying that both Deoxys and Rayquaza would fit perfectly into a movie revolving around Genosect and N/Plasma-Dan.

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?@0_mall/gyoumuyou/cabinet/pokemon/03073931/251370401.jpg
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?@0_mall/gyoumuyou/cabinet/pokemon/03073931/738370003.jpg

Last edited:
I'm kinda disappointed that Jessie/James didn't pick up their old Pokemon in Kanto HQ's.

Poor Seviper, Wobbufett, Carnivine, etc. are all still there apparently

I'm kinda disappointed that Jessie/James didn't pick up their old Pokemon in Kanto HQ's.

Poor Seviper, Wobbufett, Carnivine, etc. are all still there apparently

And the Trio should be in Kanto with them where THEY BELONG. TR is like a cancer, no matter how much you treat it it will always come back worse than ever. BW could be considered remission, but with this I'm convinced the writers have relapsed. Prepare for episodes that are only 15 minutes episode and 7 minutes TR as the norm from now until the end of pokemon.

Unless ghetsis can spare us all and feed them to kyurem or something

Yeah, it was the best thing, everything else from the trailer was bad and that's a FACT!

Knock it off Playerking. He said nothing like that and such passive aggressiveness is a hell of a lot more annoying than someone liking one part of the trailer considerably over the rest.

No and that's exactly what he meant. If you saw his posts on serebii, you'd understand.

Rules said:
13. Intersite Drama (10 points, 4 months)

• Posting on Bulbagarden to complain about a user or the actions of a user on another website.

This is not Serebii and so what another user does there does not give you any right to be passive aggressive to them here.

Zekrom's in the trailer. Is that enough of a giveaway?
It's just a flashback. I don't doubt that it will appear eventually, but right now they're focusing on Reshiram. My point is that other legendaries can be just as pivotal as Reshiram later on, if not more so.

ArginX said:
In addition, it should go without saying that both Deoxys and Rayquaza would fit perfectly into a movie revolving around Genosect and N/Plasma-Dan.
I don't see how they would, and at this point I don't think it should be taken for granted that Genesect and Team Plasma will be featured in Movie 16. Even if Movie 16 ties into Episode N, I don't see why that movie would be littered with old legendaries when it should promote new Pokémon.

I expect to see Mewtwo in Episode N since its merchandise ties in with both Charizard and Genesect and other Pokémon that are confirmed to appear in 2013. The Rayquaza and Kyurem merchandise is more generic in that it features many powerful Pokémon that may or may not appear on the show, but you can look here for a complete listing. The Deoxys evidence is fairly flimsy.

Last edited:
The merchandise I provided puts Rayquaza alongside Kyurem and Lizardon. It's not the least bit 'generic', although there are indeed many other powerful Pokemon (Flygon for example) on related pieces of merchandise who seem a bit more generic; however, the latter, more generic ones are not featured on nearly as many pieces of merchandise either. See this for example; I think it spells it out far better than the other two I provided:http://www.amazon.co.jp/ポケモンダイス-白熱のバトル編-10個入-BOX-食玩/dp/B00A63ZKH4 Rayquaza is no less prominently featured than Genosect or Lizardon.

Rayquaza is no less prominently featured than Genosect or Lizardon.
Fair enough. Then there is strong evidence in favor of both Mewtwo and Rayquaza. I hope that Rayquaza's affiliation with Team Rocket in the prologue of Movie 9 will somehow be relevant.

Again, the poster may very well be misleading about the arc as a whole (even Axew is missing). Just because Team Rocket aren't prominent on it (and Giovanni is absent) doesn't mean they won't have big roles in the future. After all, the summary blatantly says that they will oppose Team Plasma.

Last edited:
episodeN05.png
If I were a kid, I wouldn't sleep after seeing that evil Pikachu...

Hmm, so Rayquaza is also on merchandisings. This is growing greatly...

Cassidy and Butch used a mind control method on Pikachu and friends too, with a Drowzee. I wonder if this plan is similar.

So we got King N, Team Plasma making their non-cancelled debut, Reshiram shows up, Team Rocket got their goofy groove back, Pokemon turning evil, and... Charizard returns??

1296966738036.jpg

This could officially make up for the crappity-crap-crap that was Best Wishes 1. What's even better about all this is there's no mention of a new league or group of elite trainers with badge or symbols for Ash to collect, which could mean we can actually concentrate on Ash battling the bad guys, rather then having it be a filler league with Team Plasma shoved into two late episodes.

Please writers, I'm begging you, don't screw this up.

N, Ghetsis...and Colress?

I actually cheered when Ash and Giovanni met face to face in that Meloetta episode, so seeing this will more than likely make me cry from excitement. I just really hope Plasma gets treated better than villainous teams in the past have. I mean, it's a shame that we had to wait this long for Plasma to appear in the anime, but at least we're getting an arc about N, and that's something that the other teams in the past haven't gotten (Magma, Aqua, and Galactic.)

I'm just really hoping that they don't tone down N's backstory drastically. I'm also wondering how Colress will fit into all of this. Is he gonna be on N's side or Ghetsis?

If the writers can make paul evil then they had better damn well give ghetsis justice. Even though the only overt act of violence the guy did in the games was try and kill the MC with kyurem *hopes this happens to axew/pikachu/AshChampion to be Iris has plot armor* we could see plain as day he was more than capable of comitting atrocious crimes and wrongdoings. At least in this case is he tells his Hydreigon to Draco meteor a Snivy or something over and over to activate overgrow it would not seem wrong in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom