• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White Versions sell nearly 2.5 million in March

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Unsold' doesn't mean they still have those games in production, merely that their stock wasn't empty.

'Unsold' doesn't mean they still have those games in production, merely that their stock wasn't empty.

Of course. But the fact that they were still stocking the shelves with it, in favor of newer games, attests to its staying power.

Of course. But the fact that they were still stocking the shelves with it, in favor of newer games, attests to its staying power.
Or they need to get rid of old inventory and realize they can make money off of it still, since unlike food, it doesn't expire.

I saw Elite Beat agents randomly stocked. While its a good game, if I recall, sales of it weren't as good as Nintendo would hope for. It's hardly a valid assumption of its staying power.

In another point of view, one could say its a testament to the franchise at that period that stores didn't sell out their entire stock.

Last edited:
Just wow that is alot of freaking games.

This proves that Pokemon is still very popular around the world and to many people both young and old.

^ I know, when I was at Gamestop at launch day I saw more teens/young adults in line for buying the game more than children with their parents. I wish I could have preordered the 3DS but I didn't have an extra 50 dollars [Black and White together along was over 70 dollars]

And the sad thing is that my parents think it's a waste of money and time, and think all Pokémon is is the anime. How wrong they are!:drowsy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom