• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

Recharges an ability that has already been used by a player.

in a game of this size + the mislynches + an extra night phase, I don't get why you wouldn't just use an ability of yours. Maybe you still don't trust me, but you could have used it on me to prove your claim?

yep restless spirit

i don't trust this claim and sadly you can't even prove it so. let me ask something different: what do you think of EternalPokeFanGirl's claim and them not using their role at all?

Vote: ExLight

I have went over this on night 3 on why I think ExLight and Eternal are the scum team and feel like as if I don't need to repeat myself.

i don't trust this claim and sadly you can't even prove it so. let me ask something different: what do you think of EternalPokeFanGirl's claim and them not using their role at all?
I think it's fairly bad, lol. Vanilizer is usually a scum role and while Recharger is a bit fine I don't think I have ever seen it on Bulba.

Even without looking at her claim, through game balance Mido is cleared, so the only possible mafia team to me is Jinjo and Fangirl.

I think it's fairly bad, lol. Vanilizer is usually a scum role and while Recharger is a bit fine I don't think I have ever seen it on Bulba.

Even without looking at her claim, through game balance Mido is cleared, so the only possible mafia team to me is Jinjo and Fangirl.
You should be voting Eternal since from my pov it looks like you are trying to lynch me instead of Eternal who looks like your buddy.

You should be voting Eternal since from my pov it looks like you are trying to lynch me instead of Eternal who looks like your buddy.
Because I am, I'd rather go for the head of the team and I've been scumreading you way before her lol.

ExLight putting the teams like this Jinjo/Eternal instead of Eternal/Jinjo is the most common mistakes scum make. When scum makes the list of team pairings they would always put town on the left and their scum buddy on the right.

ExLight putting the teams like this Jinjo/Eternal instead of Eternal/Jinjo is the most common mistakes scum make. When scum makes the list of team pairings they would always put town on the left and their scum buddy on the right.
I'm town.

I have never paid attention to this but I'm like 99% the order is just random, and that this is probably one of the most desperate arguments I've ever heard.
I'm sure you could give a quick skim on older games and you'd prove yourself wrong a few dozen times lol

in a game of this size + the mislynches + an extra night phase, I don't get why you wouldn't just use an ability of yours. Maybe you still don't trust me, but you could have used it on me to prove your claim?
I guess it's just the typical newbie doubts, I don't deny that it was a bad decision, it came back to bite me.

oh true, i didn't even think about how vanilizer is usually a scum role. why haven't you voted either one of them?

I'd kind of be more comfortable voting EternalPokeFanGirl but... since it does seem to be like it's her and Exlight, then

Vote: Exlight

@ExLight
@Jinjo
@EternalPokéFanGirl
@Midorikawa
@Space

Suddenly, you feel as if the space around you is closing in...you feel tense, and the world begins to spin. When you manage to get yourself upright, it looks like the battlefield has changed!

VOTALS
Midorikawa: 2 (????)
About 28 hours remain in Day 4.

I'm guessing the votes on ExLight got sent to Mido and I wonder if voting Eternal would be better and it looks like ExLight has some weird ability as in whoever votes him the votes will get redirected to the player who he chooses.

Unvote: ExLight

Vote: EternalPokeFanGirl

I'm guessing the votes on ExLight got sent to Mido and I wonder if voting Eternal would be better and it looks like ExLight has some weird ability as in whoever votes him the votes will get redirected to the player who he chooses.

Unvote: ExLight

Vote: EternalPokeFanGirl
Definitely worth a test

Unvote:exlight
Vote:eternal poke girl

Back
Top Bottom