• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are still informed if we take damage @Calvin ッ ?
As others have said, always told, but take this as officially letting you know :p

@Calvin ッ Is there a normal nightkill or do nightkills work the same way as lynches.
Without saying too much, as I don't want to give any info away, the game does not work in the same way as standard games with standard mechanics. Take this as you will, sorry to be vague!

The way it worked in Gen III Mafia was that the Mafia members had moves just like the Town ones, but this game is likely using quite different moves.

Well, that's interesting. Here are the possibilities that I could think of:

1. Mafia forgot the kill

2. Mafia targeted a protected/bulletproof player

3. Mido probably targeted two players who happened to be the kill target and was protected in some way. This would make the assumption that the bus driver claim in the first p;ace.

Vote: DawningWinds

I'm wondering what's your plan in place for Day 2 aside from posting an argument from WIFOM. Even your new post from Day 1 after my post is just WIFOM after WIFOM that would just lead to nowhere at this stage.

this is actually a decent point.

This feels pretty off for me. Feels like the appearance of giving thoughts of something that's posting when really, it's just pretty obvious. Of course, there would be other players that would be suspicious on day one. It's a moot point at best.

If there is really a Cop (there should be with a Miller claim) I suggest they tell their Cop Check via PM as well. not if it's mafia obv

VOTE: TheCapsFan

1. Mafia forgot the kill

2. Mafia targeted a protected/bulletproof player

3. Mido probably targeted two players who happened to be the kill target and was protected in some way. This would make the assumption that the bus driver claim in the first p;ace.
4. Mafia attacked someone whose type was immune to the type of their attack.

It happens to be trying to figure out who might be scum and not posting giant paragraphs of WIFOM.

Looking forward to your work.

4. Mafia attacked someone whose type was immune to the type of their attack.

Was this a thing in previous games? This will probably be really strange to say, but it's kind of boring how nobody has died in two phases. When people don't die, it's easy to lose interest.

For what it's worth, I took 1 HP damage last night.

Was this a thing in previous games? This will probably be really strange to say, but it's kind of boring how nobody has died in two phases. When people don't die, it's easy to lose interest.
I feel like the format of this game makes it so that kills happen very slowly. Unless we all gang up on a single player (very unlikely), we should probably expect zero deaths this phase as well.

As I mentioned this is how this game works, just look at the previous ones. In Gen III Mafia nobody died until Night Three, simply because we all start with 15HP, so unless one of us gets ganged up on, people will die less often, until the spread is everywhere.
1584894191319.png

As I mentioned this is how this game works, just look at the previous ones. In Gen III Mafia nobody died until Night Three, simply because we all start with 15HP, so unless one of us gets ganged up on, people will die less often, until the spread is everywhere.
"Nightkilled Night One" :thinking:

For what it's worth, I took 1 HP damage last night.

I see. Is there anyone that wants to claim this?

I feel like the format of this game makes it so that kills happen very slowly. Unless we all gang up on a single player (very unlikely), we should probably expect zero deaths this phase as well.

I can help with that if you'd like. Is there anyone in particular you want to gang up on? that isn't the host

"Nightkilled Night One" :thinking:

It's ME, and everyone hates ME.

Type effectiveness was a thing in previous games so type immunity could be a factor.

@Calvin ッ would anyone attacked with a move be told that an attempt to reduce their HP on them was made?

I see. Is there anyone that wants to claim this?
Yes. Tood was not weak to my move(obviously, since it only did one damage), but I can't tell if he resisted it or not. My move has a base damage of one, and I think fractions are always rounded up in this setup.

Other than a kill failing for another reason, could also be changes in the game mechanics regarding the mafia's kill ability, there were some balance issues with that in the previous game so it may be something that's changed.

I didn't take any damage last night so far as I know.
We are still informed if we take damage @Calvin ッ ?

On Gen 3 mafia successfully killed on night 1 and it looked like they had a faction kill. Gen 3 looked unbalanced and do you think it's safe to assume that got removed? Reading Gen 1 last year I don't recall mafia having a faction kill and it looked like they were just taking away lives at night.

I got no messages that I was attacked or that my HP was decreased in any way.

I attacked Jinjo last night.

If Nightkills are a thing, Doctor should PM their target. If a bulletproof lost their shot, they should out to confirm them.

Why attack me I lost 2 lives.

ME died on night 1 and then he subs in again later.

@DawningWinds From catching up on day 1 you said you didn't find anyone suspicious. Since you said you didn't find anyone suspicious last day do you have any opinion on any of the players on your wagon?

I just don't know about you Jinjo. That's all.

From catching up on day 1 you said you didn't find anyone suspicious. Since you said you didn't find anyone suspicious last day do you have any opinion on any of the players on your wagon?
Megapod - Claimed Miller. Seems to be genuinely scumhunting.
Cyanide - Said I looked scummy. Never exactly stated why. Opened OC with me, at least several hours prior to becoming suspicious of me, which I have not responded to for fear of the chance that I'd be sharing information with a scum and only a scum, even though I have no reason to feel more suspicious of Cyanide than anyone else.
Pikochu- Made a whole one post D1. Possibly lurking, unsure.
Caps- Feels a bit off, and not just for pointing out every fault in my posts.

this situation is really meh

I am a Fighting-Type Pokemon. I attacked Jinjo last night and it was super-effective. You can ask her to confirm to tell you that it's possible. I would like to propose a mass type-claim (not role, but that's cool if you want to help win this game faster) to me privately for any Town interested in winning. If you're Mafia, that's fine, I will just tell those that claimed to me (which I already have a few of, btw) to vote you and target you tonight until you die. If anyone would like to counter-claim me in-thread, please, go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom