• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this situation is really meh

I am a Fighting-Type Pokemon. I attacked Jinjo last night and it was super-effective. You can ask her to confirm to tell you that it's possible. I would like to propose a mass type-claim (not role, but that's cool if you want to help win this game faster) to me privately for any Town interested in winning. If you're Mafia, that's fine, I will just tell those that claimed to me (which I already have a few of, btw) to vote you and target you tonight until you die. If anyone would like to counter-claim me in-thread, please, go ahead.
Hmm, I want to typeclaim right away, but it's so unique it might as well be a nameclaim...

And how do we know you're not Mafia trying to get claims from everyone?
There's only one possible pure fighting-type in this game, and considering said Pokémon evolves into the second most popular Pokémon in existence, it's almost certainly here. So if nobody CC's HD's pure fighting-type-ness, then it's pretty clear that he is Riolu(he's not allowed to confirm this but I mean what other pure-fighting-type was introduced in Gen IV? None) which is a Pokémon that is, in my mind, most likely town.

And yes, he has clarified that fighting is his only type in OC, which I'm now responding to. I was a bit nervous about it at first.

Hmm, I want to typeclaim right away, but it's so unique it might as well be a nameclaim...

Bro

it’s gen 4

almost all pokemon are unique except maybe the grass and bugs

And how do we know you're not Mafia trying to get claims from everyone?

That’s up for you to reason out and decide, but if you don’t decide right right, Town might suffer the consequences.

Is mafia made of legendary pokemon only?
In the past, there's only ever been one non-Legendary Mafia, which was really just there to trip up the softcop, who could check if a player was native to Hoenn, so Calvin put a Shuppet in to be a "godfather" sort of thing.

In the past, there's only ever been one non-Legendary Mafia, which was really just there to trip up the softcop, who could check if a player was native to Hoenn, so Calvin put a Shuppet in to be a "godfather" sort of thing.
I do seem to recall me being said softcop back then.

Touché. In that case, I'll only say my second Type: Ground. Not gonna say the first, since that might still make it a nameclaim.
Nope, I've claimed both of my types and the effects of my ability(which narrows the possibility of what Pokémon I could be to one evolutionary line) to two different people, and I haven't been modkilled for nameclaiming.

Touché. In that case, I'll only say my second Type: Ground. Not gonna say the first, since that might still make it a nameclaim.

Cool. Send me a PM and we can discuss how we can proceed further.

Hmm... I have a feeling that I was attacked by a super effective move last night, and Max’s type claim makes me believe that he fits the bill. I also have a theory about what Pokémon he could be, which I think is a plausible fit for the aforementioned “Godfather-esque” Pokémon.

Vote: Max1996
So you're (part) Electric, Rock, Steel or Fire?

You're not gonna argue against him? You know that if you attacked him you might as well out yourself as mafia?

Max's claim means he's Torterra, Wormadam(Sandy Cloak), Gastrodon, some form of Gible, or some form of Mamoswine(even though Mamoswine's pre-evo's existed before now, I could see him starting as a Swinub). Any of those sound like the godfather-esque Pokémon you're thinking of?
One of those is what I was thinking, yes.

Back
Top Bottom