• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Generation I Mafia - GAME OVER (6/21/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Night 8 (6/19/12)

Snorlax is awake. He can’t sleep, knowing the Legendaries might come after him at any time. Nightmares have been frequent.

He hears a small noise outside his door. Snorlax closes his eyes and waits.

He has a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach as he senses danger.

His senses are right.

Exor, a non-legendary, has been killed.

Dear PkmnCrystal,

You are Snorlax, the Sleeping Pokémon.

Snorlax.png

Because you are already asleep, your status condition is Sleep; therefore, no roles against you will work.

You are allied with the Non-legendaries. You must eliminate all Legendaries to win.

It is now Day 9. Phase will end 6/21 9:30 pm EST.

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 9 (6/20/12)

;_;

I was hoping to win, too....oh well....I think I did a good job....

Thanks for letting me play.

Vote: Buoy

We all know why.

Vote: Buoy

Time to end this once and for all!

My role check on buoy told me he has a 'One Shot Lynch Immunity' with no mention of that visiting role he claimed earlier. HOWEVER there was also no mention of a godfather role and when I copchecked him he came up as innocent! Would a role cop check identify the godfather if found? I'm thinking it wouldn't, since that would be kinda broken.

So uh, this lynch will work. Now we know Buoy was lying about his previous role, however I have no clue about the innocent cop check thing.

Uh, so... Vote: Buoy
I'm sorry :<

I fakeclaimed because I thought people would think I was mafia if I claimed one-shot lynch immunity... because, let's face it, that's pretty much seen as a mafia role. At least with my fakeclaim, no-one was going to bother targeting me for a kill. :l I don't find the notion of dying particularly interesting. Additionally, Croag, role-cop nearly always gives you all aspects of a player's role. So...

ALSO SOME FUQ POISONED ME

VOTE: Buoy.

What Skyla said.

Also, the fact you lied about your role...just another reason to lynch you. :)

You're all making a big mistake!

YOU WILL REGRET THIS.

I AM TOO SEXY TO BE LYNCHED.

Okay, boyfriend. :p *kidding cause her bf is named Gymleader Misty*

Actually, three Mistys. :p

"Charizard...Gengar...Hypno...Alakazam...Squirtle...Diglett...Mr. Mime...Vaporeon...Voltorb...Porygon...Snorlax..."

The pokémon hold a moment of silence in remembrance of their fallen allies. Tears stream down their faces, but the district is more determined than ever to hunt down the final Legendary.

"Ever since that monster got away, there hasn't been any trouble around here," one breaks the silence, "Maybe we should just move on."

The others look down and ponder, but they soon raise their heads when they hear giggling.

"There it is, that demon!"

Mew prepares to strike, but Arbok's poison cripples it. The pokémon take advantage of this opportunity and strike: Meowth scratches, Chansey throws her eggs, Weezing tackles, Bulbasaur whips it with its vines, and Arbok bites while Ditto transforms into each of them and repeats the process.

Mew lies silent. Their job is done...or so they think.

The villagers turn around and head home. They're filled with joy; their oppressors can harm them no more. But Mew hasn't given up yet; it rises with a red glare in its eyes. It summons a storm and brings down lightning upon each of its foes. All hope seems lost...

Unless Pikachu has a say.

She soaks in the electricity, charging every fiber of her being.

"Hey Mew!"

Before it can turn its head, Pikachu shocks Mew with the most powerful Thunder she's ever produced. Mew seems unaffected at first, but after a moment, it hits the ground, defeated at last.

Buoy, a Legendary, has been lynched.

Dear Buoy,

You are Mew, the New Species Pokémon.

200px-151Mew.png

You have the ability to change yourself into a different Pokémon; therefore, if you are checked by a cop, you will be revealed as a Pokémon different from your true self. Additionally, you will survive getting lynched once if you receive the most votes in a day phase.

Each night, your team may kill one other player. Please send your PMs with the title “Mafia Kill - Night X” and the message “Kill: [USER]”. You may also post the kill in the QuickTopic.

You are allied with the Legendaries. You must eliminate all Non-legendaries to win.

The villagers pick up Pikachu and carry her on their shoulders. Their troubles are now in the past, and together, with some friends in person and others in spirit, they march home.

The Non-legendaries have won the game!

The winners:

Green-sama/Aestivate
Dear Aestivate,

You are Chansey, the Egg Pokémon.

113Chansey.png

Using your signature move Softboiled, you have the ability to revive one of your fallen teammates. Please send your PM with the title “Softboiled – Night X” and the message “Revive: [USER]”.

You are allied with the Non-legendaries. You must eliminate all Legendaries to win.

Gym Leader Brock/Croag
Dear Croag,

You are Ditto, the Transform Pokémon.

ani132.gif

Using your signature move Transform, you can adopt the roles of other Pokémon through PM. You may only transform into KO'ed, Non-Legendary Pokémon. Please send your PMs with the title “Transform - Night X” and the message “Transform: [USER]”.

Being frozen will prevent you from using your role.

Joltik
Dear Joltik,

You are Dragonite, the Dragon Pokémon.

149Dragonite.png

Using Hyper Beam, you have the ability to knock out other players. However, you may not vote the following Day phase or use your ability again the following Night phase. Please send your PMs with the title “Hyper Beam – Night X” and the message “Kill: [USER]”.

You are a Pseudo-legendary. You must survive to the end of the game to win.

Flareth
Dear Flareth,

You are Pikachu, the Mouse Pokémon.

pikachu.jpg

Using Quick Attack, you have the ability to override the lynch vote once in the game during the day phase. Please send your PM with the title “Override – Day X” anytime during the day phase in which you want the target to be changed and the message “Kill: [USER]”.

Smasher 101
Dear Smasher 101,

You are Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokémon.

bulbasaur.jpg

Using Stun Spore, you have the ability to Paralyze another player. Please send your PMs with the title "Stun Spore – Night X" and the message "Paralyze: [USER]".

A Paralyzed player may not vote the next phase. The player's text must be yellow for as long as he or she is afflicted (both Day & Night). Players may only be affected by one status condition at a time.

HilbertCressLover
Dear HilbertCressLover,

You are Weezing, the Poison Gas Pokémon.

180px-110Weezing.png

Using Haze, you are able to end all status conditions ailing other players in the game once in the game. Please send your PM with the title “Haze – Night X”.

Skyla/Octy
Dear Octy,

You are Arbok, the Cobra Pokémon.

170px-024Arbok.png

Using Toxic, you have the ability to Poison your foes, which reduces their energy. Please send your PMs with the title "Toxic - Night X" and the message "Poison: [USER]".

A Poisoned player may not vote the next day phase or use his or her role the next night phase. The player’s text must be purple for as long as he or she is afflicted. Players may only be affected by one status condition at a time.

Gym Leader Flanner/Hide in Plain Sight
Dear Hide in Plain Sight,

You are Meowth, the Scratch Cat Pokémon.

meowth.jpg

Using Pay Day, you strike twice, and therefore your votes are doubled.

~~~

QuickTopics:
The Legendary Capitol (PG1 Mafia QT) - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Gen 1 innocent QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Two Cops for the Price of One - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Timeline:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TOteQM61r3BDSWpznHQvr3wUyePaqRRMdrZal1BuKi8/edit

Votes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuptgmTmvpx2dGI3WEpRRzRxME1BRzNnOXFkRlBLTmc#gid=0

If you'd like a rating, PM both me and Paperhorse.

Special thanks to @Phoenicks;, whom I had originally worked on this game with. Also thank you to @Gym Leader Whitney; for cohosting this game with me and putting up with my absence during phase updates ^^;. This couldn't have been done without either of y'alls' help. :) And thank you to all the players; this game wouldn't have run without y'all. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom