• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

is that why u wanted to know ppls health? or was that a test, as u implied

why do u think helper is doing this
Yeah, because the closer people were to death the sooner I could use my ability to help town.

Because he’s been cornered and he doesn’t have any other options than to try and take me down with him. Losing the TI is very harming to town especially the one that could catch both mafia in the act.

i figured it would be the case logically, but do you have confirmation that there is two mafia?

considering i don't see much of a reason to believe that helper is not scum, i feel like we need to direct our attention to finding the other guy :/

helper is an incredibly open and honest guy even within the context of mafia. i try not to rely on meta but he openly claimed indep d1 in one of his first games and he openly claimed bodyguard during the night phase in another. there isn't much of a reason to believe that he is not bluffing, and i don't think it's a gambit he would have chosen for himself anyway.
let's just say that I have spent all my time since starting playing mafia planning crazy things I would do as scum. so crazy, that this is one of my subteler ones by comparison to some of them.

Night Five Start
Final Vote Count:

helperman: V (ExLight, JamieIsBored, beryllium, StormyStinger, coordinator lissi)
JamieIsBored: I (helperman)

Dear helperman,
1701873664244.png

You are Shadow Lugia, from Pokemon XD!

You have the following moves:
Shadow Storm: Name
This move deals 5HP Typeless damage to your target. It is not affected by the type chart and does not have a type.
1x Shadow Shed: Name
This move heals a target (can self-target) for 3HP, and removes status effects if applicable.
1x Earthquake: Name & Name
This deals 2HP Ground Type damage to two targets each.

Your weaknesses are as follows:
1701874056004.png

You are sided with the Mafia, you win when town cannot stop you from winning.

helperman took 5HP damage and was killed. They were sided with the Mafia!
JamieIsBored took 1HP damage.

It is now Night Five, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 22nd December.

I wanted to take this time to ask, since the game will run over christmas. Do you guys want me to extend the phase that Christmas falls on if applicable, or to just keep the game running as normal on that day?

Back
Top Bottom