• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

Day Eight Start
1. @coordinator lissi
2. @JamieIsBored
3. @beryllium
7. @StormyStinger
8. @ExLight

Dear JamieIsBored,
View attachment 179321
You are Detective Pikachu, from (you guessed it) Detective Pikachu!

Your moves are the following:
Thunderbolt: Name
This will deal 2HP electric type damage to your target.

If you survive past Night One, you will gain access to the following:
Forensic Investigator: Name
This will allow you to target a dead player to see who has targeted them over the course of the game. You will not be told any other info besides the name of the players who had targeted that player. This is only for night actions and votes will not appear.

Your weaknesses are as follows:
View attachment 179323

You have a reduced starting HP, and start with 8HP instead of 10.
You are sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces have been removed from the game.

JamieIsBored died in the night, they were sided with the Town!

It is now Day Eight, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 1st of January.
I won't be shortening this phase because I won't be around for a reduced phase thanks to NYE plans. If the game hits any day phases after this one, they will only last 24 Hours.

(Also pictures are still being weird, the only weakness Jamie had was Ground type.)

shit

sorry Jamie I attacked you cause you started the wagon on me
we all had agreed to lower everyone's HP so we could have better odds of hitting mafia at once, so I'm confused as to why you're trying to explain it

you shooting jamie is pretty bad for us ngl

@beryllium have you used your bus driver at any moment

Lissi - 6
Beryl - 2
Stinger - 2
Ex - 3
Current tally, apparently
we could push for lissi again to make it so we have everyone at 2 and 3 HP and the we coordinate a way to shoot multiple people at night

we all had agreed to lower everyone's HP so we could have better odds of hitting mafia at once, so I'm confused as to why you're trying to explain it

you shooting jamie is pretty bad for us ngl
no kidding
we could push for lissi again to make it so we have everyone at 2 and 3 HP and the we coordinate a way to shoot multiple people at night
you dont have to ask

vote: coordinator lissi
how did you think that would HELP TOWN?

how did you think that would HELP TOWN?
I already explained
But by having multiple people at low HP we have better odds of hitting scum at a lower risk since there's likely only one scum left

imagine 5 players are alive at 1-2 HP and one is scum
town can coordinate the night actions/lynch hitting 4 players, meaning a 4/5 chance of hitting scum at once

compare that to another scenario where we have like 5 players, two at 9 HP, two at 2HP, one at 3HP

in this scenario if we just keep going for the ones with the least health once at a time it will almost always mean the two that had 9HP make to the end. If one of these were to be scum, which would be likely since they wouldn't be attacked by mafia, they can just win because by the time town recognizes the threat it's too late to empty their HP

I already explained
But by having multiple people at low HP we have better odds of hitting scum at a lower risk since there's likely only one scum left

imagine 5 players are alive at 1-2 HP and one is scum
town can coordinate the night actions/lynch hitting 4 players, meaning a 4/5 chance of hitting scum at once

compare that to another scenario where we have like 5 players, two at 9 HP, two at 2HP, one at 3HP

in this scenario if we just keep going for the ones with the least health once at a time it will almost always mean the two that had 9HP make to the end. If one of these were to be scum, which would be likely since they wouldn't be attacked by mafia, they can just win because by the time town recognizes the threat it's too late to empty their HP
NO I MEANT LISSI
HOW DID SHE THINK IT WOULD HELP TOWN LMAO UR PLAN IS GOOD

like she said she shot jamie bc he started the wagon on her but i think thats a rly shit reason, sry lissi
with all due respect she needed to think about her actual faction, assuming she is town bc this is looking less and less likely, instead of just trying to get petty revenge regardless of the consequences

i can, but ig there’s really no point in me doing much rn so I give up
thinking back shooting Jamie was a bad idea
we will need people to use as many damaging role as they can soon

the issue is that we need to finish multiple people off at the same time
killing jamie first instead of simultaneously with other people made so we have less votepower during the day and one less person to use a damaging role during the night

Back
Top Bottom