• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Also didn't know where to post this. Doesn't belong in the Confirmed Pokemon Thread...

Anyway, this is translated by Sabonea_Masukippa of Serebii Forums. He says he translated it from 2ch.. (could be 2chan, forgot which one)

He also said to take this set of rumors with a grain of salt.

263 :名無しさん、君に決めた!:2010/08/26(木) 14:34:55 ID:xfE+yXes0
New Pokemon
Terefin (Telephin?? - from Telekinesis + Dolphin?)
Dolphin Pokemon
Water/Psychic
.9m 27.0kg
Hydration or Soundproof
Moves: Uproar、Water Gun、Confusion、Sonar
If you use the new move "sonar" your accuracy cannot be lowered.
It looks very like a dolphin, but there's two pearls rotating in the air around it's head.

265 :名無しさん、君に決めた!:2010/08/26(木) 14:56:34 ID:???0
Shirogguma (Should be Shirokkuma, see below - from White and Bear)
The Snow Bear Pokemon
Ice/Fighting
1.8m 128.5kg
Anger Point or Snow-Hide (new ability, no details given though)
Attacks:Blizzard、Snow Eyes、Snowfall、Seismic Toss
Snowfall is a new attack that makes snow fall for five turns, and raises the power of Ice type attacks.
Snow Eyes (or Snow-glare): While snow is falling, you throw snow in your opponents face and lower their accuracy.

266 :名無しさん、君に決めた!:2010/08 /26(木) 15:01:05 ID:xfE+yXes0
>>264
Sorry!It should be 0.9m!!

And it's "Shirokkuma" not "Shirogguma" lolol

And another one popped up:
名無しさん、君に決めた!:2010/08/26(木) 15:14:00 ID:xfE+yXes0
Heiguru (Heigle?? Wargle pre-evo?? "Hei" could come from soldier...)
Honor Pokemon
Normal/Flying
0.4m 6.0kg
Keen Eye or Encourage
Attacks:Sand Attack、Peck、Leer 978 :名無しさん、君に決めた!:2010/08/26(木) 16:51:41 ID:xfE+yXes0
Continued.
Majissuka (Tabunne means "Probably, right?", Majissuka means "Are you for real?"...kinda)
Long Ear Pokemon
Normal
1.3m 42kg
Cute Charm
Attack: Body Slam、Heal Bell、Burning Ears、Take Down
Evo of Tabunne. It seems that it needs the moon stone. Burning Ears is a new move that, allows you to "hear" the name of the Pokemon your opponent will use next in a rotation battle.

And here's the japanese text, for those who want to translate...

IF ANYONE WANTS THIS, LEAVE A VM OR SOMETHING - IT'S SCREWING UP THE PAGE

Also, the rumored Pokemon were mentioned at PokeJungle a week or 2 ago. It sorta makes the rumors consistent.. Idk..

■Shimama evolves into Zeboruto (Zebolt) which is an Electric/Dark pokemon
■Darumakka evolves into Darumanki (darumonkey) which evolves into Hihidaruma [Doesn't seem like a 3 stage pokemon IMO]
■Kibago -> Onokkusu -> Ononokusu Which is a pure dragon line
■One of the new pokemon seen in the video posted the other day is Meguroko’s evo. Not sure if this is the recent Octopus/Green thing video or that brown pokemon in the entrance to the Pokemon Musical
■OhaSuta will air a new image next Friday
■Next month’s CoroCoro issue will focus on Doryuuzu, Desukan, Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Darumakka, Kurokodon Aoika, and Wakoiasu. [Those last three are not pokemon we've heard of before]
■Doryuuzu is Ground/Steel. Its ‘Drill Liner’ attack has a base power of 95 and the shit-tastic accuracy of 85% [The rumor didn't SPECIFICALLY say shit-tastic]
■Desukan is Ground/Ghost. Rumor says there is only 1 in the game and you encounter it north of Hiun City in the ‘Murai Desert‘. Apparently there is an underground pass you must go through and Desukan blocks it. [Sudowoodo much?] When it’s lid is open it looks like a transparent mummy-ish ghost inside.
■Other pokemon that they didn’t know the name of include a rabbit, purple poodle-like pokemon, parrot that looked like a grass type, an elephant, a peacock, polar bear, gourd[?], koala, psychic/water dolphin, and finally a cat with brown eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

You broke the forums with that post o.e

I don't think I can do anything about it...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BOYS POST JAPANESE TEXT.

THIS SHIT GETS WACKY.

o.e the forums are ****** up. Anyway I hope Oha Suta does show something, they usually do show a new trailer off the last week of every month. I wonder if we'll get 8 Pokemon like we did in June :3 I hope so.

o.e the forums are ****** up. Anyway I hope Oha Suta does show something, they usually do show a new trailer off the last week of every month. I wonder if we'll get 8 Pokemon like we did in June :3 I hope so.

I think one more trailer will be perfect. The Japanese website for BW shows that there are 4 trailers in total. We've seen 2 so far and one was revealed on the website itself. There's only one month remaining, and only one more trailer left to be shown. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was today.

You broke the forums with that post o.e

I don't think I can do anything about it...

Maybe it's the skin I'm using, or the problem was fixed, but I don't see any problem, even right after he/she posted.

Maybe it's the skin I'm using, or the problem was fixed, but I don't see any problem, even right after he/she posted.

The problem was fixed, yes, although I'm not sure why it didn't happen to you.

Going back on topic... I hope Oha Suta shows something today.

Going back on topic... I hope Oha Suta shows something today.
So do I :D When exactly does it air? In like 30 mins? If they do show a new trailer, with new Pokemon like they did in June, then I'm going to return to my theory that Isshu will have about 180 new Pokemon. They're just revealing so many before release.

So do I :D When exactly does it air? In like 30 mins? If they do show a new trailer, with new Pokemon like they did in June, then I'm going to return to my theory that Isshu will have about 180 new Pokemon. They're just revealing so many before release.

Uhh?
That was July when they revealed Desukan, Ononokusu, etc.
Earlier this month, they revealed Swana, Shikijika.

We may actually not get any therest of this month, because we did get Oha Suta footage earlier this month. :/

Uhh?

We may actually not get any therest of this month, because we did get Oha Suta footage earlier this month. :/

No it was June. But it was the back end of June so it was practically July, which is why you might think it was July. "Oha Suta on June 27th 2010."

Uhh?

It was June 27th.

No it was June. But it was the back end of June so it was practically July, which is why you might think it was July. "Oha Suta on June 27th 2010."

Oops! My bad! Thanks for correcting me >.<

Still, it'd be weird if we got one today or tomorrow. I'm not completely doubting it though, as Oha Suta is known to show footages randomly.

Just don't start a waiting game. I'd hate to lock down half the forum.

Nope, its over. They just showed a double battle with no new Pokemon or attacks :( Maybe next week?

Back
Top Bottom