• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

From what I've observed in the livestream, it looks like you get new trainers through recruitment (Like a substantial number of JRPGs). I'm guessing this will primarily be through successfully defeating the trainers in question (e.g., Erika and Barry), but if there are any other methods, they remain to be seen.

I like how the franchise can keep giving Red redesigns, and even shifting his hair colour and we'll all agree its Red but people debated Blue/Leaf non-stop.

I wonder if they'll start including characters from Colo/XD and PBR in the future.

What I find interesting is that designs are all over the place. Misty wears her Let's Go design, Lorelei and Erika is in their Fire Red/Leaf Green design, and Brock and Blue are in their Heart Gold/Soul Silver designs. Red gets a new design probably meant to be his design circa HG/SS, and Sabrina's design could be Let's Go or FR/LG...they're very similar and I can't tell from that one image.
Since people are left with one Pokemon per trainer, I think that characters with multiple designs will be available as separate characters, like Fire Emblem Heroes

I feel as if this app is going to cripple Sword and Shield somewhat before it even releases, bad marketing, especially when there is this backlash from the fans at the moment.

I'm guessing all countries within the continent? I'm just referencing Bulbapedia for this so the details are beyond me.
When Dragalia Lost was launched it wasn't available in Canada for a good year or so.

Remember people: when they say "North America", they always mean the US. Canada and Latin America doesn't exist. /s

I'll be fair though, anything can happen. Dragalia Lost may not have been available in Canada immediately upon launch, but Dragon Ball Legends was. Pokemon is popular enough that I suspect it will be available in most NA countries at launch.

But oh right, I'm also forgetting that there were Pokemon events that weren't offered in Canada. Guess it's all up in the air.

I'll be fair though, anything can happen. Dragalia Lost may not have been available in Canada immediately upon launch, but Dragon Ball Legends was. Pokemon is popular enough that I suspect it will be available in most NA countries at launch.

But oh right, I'm also forgetting that there were Pokemon events that weren't offered in Canada. Guess it's all up in the air.
I was agreeing with you in my last comment. Sorry, I should have made that more clear.

I'm wondering if this game will be avaliable in Brazil.
Cause we only got translations from the anime, TCG, Detective Pikachu movie and GO. Also, the YouTube channel in Portuguese only has some GO stuff, the Generations anime and things in European Portuguese about the games.

I'm surprised no one has noticed this yet. At 2:50 in the trailer, you can just barely make out Skyla and Flint's Pokemon. Skyla almost certainly has a Swanna while Flint's is harder to narrow down, though it's likely either Magmortar or Infernape. I'd be really surprised if it was the latter since, assuming everyone gets a unique Pokemon, that would mean that only one of the Sinnoh PCs get a starter.

Back
Top Bottom