• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/26 - Night 8 - So close, yet so far

this is what i get for agreeing to help town ;_;

i hate playing independent ;_;

It was random. Sorry dude, had I known Zenax' could do this, I would have asked you to dayblock him >.<

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/26 - Night 8 - So close, yet so far

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.

Another quiet night passed. The tiny band of townies went to bed that night, wondering who was to die next. They had finally figured it out. They knew who the three members of the Societea were.

They could only pray it wasn't too late.

Edward placed his cup on the table. "It seems that the end is close at hand."

"They know who we all are," Arley said darkly.

"Not much they can do about it, is there? Though one of them must have some kind of special ability that allows them to survive even if we match them in number."

"Which one?"

"I don't know. That one said something about a table-turning ability he had acquired."

"It could have been a bluff."

"Even so. He probably has the professor's protection tonight. We can't get through him a second time."

"Well, let's get the only unconfirmed one, then."

---

Ukulele Pichu sat by the pier, gazing toward Dolce Island in the distance. He had left his home to help Ben and Summer fight the Pinchers. Now they were both gone. Booker, who had always taken care of the Pokémon on Dolce Island, was gone. They were all gone. He had never felt quite so lonely.

"Do you miss them?" a voice from behind him inquired, making the small Pokémon jump.

Pichu turned slowly, and came face to face with Hocus. A sinister grin appeared on the magician's face.

"I can reunite you with them, if you wish."

The Pokémon never had a chance.

Girl Gone Wild/Paperhorse,

185px-PichuPR3art.png

You are Ukulele Pichu. Unable to resist the music and dancing taking place in the village, you mosey over to the celebrations to join in with your ukulele just in time for panic to erupt. As a Pokémon, you are distrustful of suspicious humans, so you can usually detect when someone is lying to you. You can use this ability three times in the game by sending a PM to the host with any post, comment, or picture that you find suspicious, and the Host will affirm or deny the validity of the post.

Ben is your partner, and Summer is Ben’s closest friend, so any votes you make against them count for zero. Likewise, their votes toward you will count as zero.

Paperhorse, Union, has been killed again. The Union wins when all threats have been eliminated.

It is now Day 9. Day actions may now be used, and you may now vote.

sorry Paperhorse ;_;

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/27 - Day 9 - Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe

Wow. That was unexpected...

Sorry for not trusting you Paperhorse. Milotic made it sound like her vote immunities were for the mafia (atleast that is how it sounded for me :'s) I was also kind of hoping they wouldn't go for one of you two so I could decide later.

Anyways,

Vote: Zenax

Soulmaster can come next, but I know we have nothing to fear from your lynch redirects anymore. Anyways, I need everyone to vote and help me out on this one.

P.S. Nytie please use you power on me again if you can.

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/27 - Day 9 - Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe

I don't know what's the role you got last phase, but you got it all wrong. Vote: Nytie

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS. OMG. That's kind of personal now. xD

Obviously I shouldn't be angry, I should take it as a compliment because you saw that keeping me alive would have been your downfall. :)

Last edited:

I don't know what's the role you got last phase, but you got it all wrong. Vote: Nytie

Seriously, you don't have to pretend. I figured this all out :p

You're character is a master thief who disguises himself as a travelling doctor. This means you are a godfather, but not just that. As a thief you also have the power to steal an ability. Using this power, you took the lynch redirection from your fellow mafia player and reused it.

I have more proof if you need it.

Nytie has been having trouble posting again (she says it's her phone this time, so not a big deal) so I'm posting her vote here for her:

Zenax, you evil genius you xD

Vote: Nytie

Well there is no use not pretending I'm not Mafia anymore ;)

Well that's... the last two mafia then? You guys must be pretty confident that you're going to win if you're revealing yourselves now.

So, now that we have confirmation that DrumBeats is indeed mafia, how about we shake things up a little? :p

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.

The two sides stood on opposite sides of the dais. There were no secrets now; it was a matter of luck at this point.

The vote was tied. The Societea pointed at one of the townies, who pointed right back at Edward.

The Societea was confident that a no lynch would nearly guarantee them victory. And sure enough…

Nobody was lynched.

But they didn’t expect what happened next.

As the Societea sat down for their tea that night, anticipating that one kill would solidify their plans, Hocus took a drink. Immediately, he knew something was wrong, but that feeling didn’t last long… because his vision blacked out and he slumped forward in his chair.

Even Edward’s prowess as a doctor couldn’t save Hocus. The poison that had been slipped into his tea had been quick and effective.

Luck was on the town's side this day.

Would they continue to be lucky?

Soulmaster,

160px-Hocus_Ranger.png

You are Hocus. You are a friendly illusionist who enjoys putting on magic shows for Oblivian children. Your skills as an illusionist make you a formidable enemy, as you are able to stir up trouble by redirecting lynches. However, because you fear some people may see through your illusion if you use it too much, you can use it only two times in the game without repercussions. Your redirected lynch will also be randomly redirected to another player (except Societea members). To use, PM host with the message “Redirect lynch, day X.”

Soulmaster, Societea, was killed. The Societea wins when the Union has been outnumbered.

It is now Night 9. Night abilities may now be used.

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/28 - Night 9 - Luck of the Draw

WHAT!!!!! No fair. Well I did my part so I feel accomplished in this game. Thanks for letting me play.

So it was just an overpowered role. Dang. I thought I was really smart... Anyways, time to play the guessing game.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.

The hammering at his door bolted Professor Hastings awake.

He wasn't ready for them.

When Arley knocked the door down, Edward strolled inside confidently. "Hello, Professor. Did we wake you?"

Hastings looked around the bed for something to defend himself with, to no avail.

"We didn't appreciate what you did to poor Hocus," Edward continued, pulling out a long syringe. "So we're here to repay the favor."

Arley grabbed the professor in a chokehold as Edward uncorked a small vial. "I'm a doctor, you know." He filled the syringe with the clear liquid. "I know just which veins to put this in for maximum effect."

Hastings could only watch as the syringe entered his arm.

"And now," Edward said, a smile creeping on his face, "we're just about done."

HilbertCressLover,
150px-Hastings_Ranger_3.png

You are Professor Hastings. As the man in charge of the capture system, and one of the founding members of the Ranger Union, you take responsibility for anything that might happen to your Rangers and the people they are supposed to protect. As such, you are able to protect one user every night from being nightkilled by the Societea. To use this ability, PM the Host before the nightkill happens with the message “Protect: User.”

Because you’re always impatient, you must, once per phase (day or night), indicate your impatience with the current proceedings in some way. If you don’t, your ability may or may not work.
HilbertCressLover, Union, was killed. The Union wins when all threats have been eliminated.

It is now Day 10. You may now use Day abilities and you may now vote.

this game is lasting forever xD

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/29 - Day 10 - Grumpy Old Men

Calling out a Nytie-Neonsands scumteam.

You're right. We were just hoping Soulmaster could trick you after being confirmed mafia. Not our best plan, I'll admit.

I was hoping that kill would happen before the voting process/that Hilbert would protect herself. Oh well. We've done pretty well with me being wrong about a lot of things =P

Obvious mafia right here. Soulmaster only voted with us to make us seem mafia. We would've got you guys last phase but Hilbert fell for your evil plot.

Dang... I was not expecting this.... Good luck town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom