• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

899b02b6e79eb72bcf5f1f1e14b4f0251473606049_full.jpg

"As all loyal members of our avian army avow, it is the sovereign right of the birds to dominate the sky and all beneath it! We are poised to strike! We need only to swoop... and seize what is ours!"
"Our--?"
"You have great skill, <name>, but you lack faith. Our mission will succeed when we have regained that which has been lost for so long."
"You mean--"
"Yes! The great relic of our ancestors. The Babylon Garden! We will find it together! And then the Armada will use its legendary power to subdue all who stand in our--"
"Eh, you have fun with that."

((This is because I have to copy and paste my Japanese symbol at the end of my name since I cant login to new computers without it :p))

A simple game with simple rules!
  • I'll name a character from the Dragon Ball franchise.
    The next poster will respond by stating whether that is or isn't their favorite character. You may optionally provide an additional comment, such as (though not limited to) "One of them," or "Not even close."
    That same poster (in the same post) will name another character, then the above repeats, and so the cycle continues.
Notes:
As a precaution to avoid confusion, all character names must be from the original Japanese version. If you are unsure about any particular character's name, send me a PM and I will do my best to clear it up.
To minimize clutter, each post must contain what is written in the rules. This means you cannot only respond or only name a character.
Characters may be named more than once.
Outside conversation is permitted, so long as your post follows the rules. However, it is up to the site staff whether non-DB talk is allowed. No advertising another thread, unless you're simply redirecting a fellow member.

For further clarification, here is an example of the game in action.
Post 1:
Goku?

Post 2:
I like him, but he's not quite near the #1 spot.

Kuririn?

Post 3:
Indeed he is!

Mr. Satan?
With that in mind, please follow the rules and be polite, and most of all, have fun! Now to start:

Goku?

Back
Top Bottom