• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Questions

hineovined

Reaction score
Hi. I have questions.

Will there the div code tag or an equivalent of it be available to use in posts and signatures again?
I really liked having the option of using div coding to format some thread OPs and my signature (so that it's within the forum limits).

Will the old BMGf smilies make a comeback?

Since BMGf has switched from vBulletin to XenForo, does that mean old BMGf links will not work anymore even if you replace the 'bmgf' bit to 'forums'?
I have tried, but I just get an error message.
I guess this means that I'm no longer able to use my old BMGf bookmarks.

Also, is it possible for people to volunteer to help with making forum skins?
I'm sure that the old BMGf skins are going to be available again, but the older ones seemed outdated in regards to banners not being in good quality and having that jpeg blur.

Hi. I have questions.

Will there the div code tag or an equivalent of it be available to use in posts and signatures again?
I really liked having the option of using div coding to format some thread OPs and my signature (so that it's within the forum limits).

Will the old BMGf smilies make a comeback?

Since BMGf has switched from vBulletin to XenForo, does that mean old BMGf links will not work anymore even if you replace the 'bmgf' bit to 'forums'?
I have tried, but I just get an error message.
I guess this means that I'm no longer able to use my old BMGf bookmarks.

Also, is it possible for people to volunteer to help with making forum skins?
I'm sure that the old BMGf skins are going to be available again, but the older ones seemed outdated in regards to banners not being in good quality and having that jpeg blur.

I dont think the div code tag will be back, I believe that was removed from signatures because we dont want those kind of things used for sigs.
I dont believe the old smilies are coming back
Im not sure why you;re getting an error message when trying to use those URLs I will try and bring that up with the staff though. Are you using forums.bulbagarden.net at the start of the url?
We dont accept volunteers that arent on the staff to make forum skins.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom