• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my mom cooks seafood, she drowns the stuff in vinegar and seasoning, so you're like dying every time you take a whiff of air. xDD

I've never eaten seafood in my life, and don't intend on starting.
For once...I whole heartly agree.

Reply to the other members:Since you like fish so much,ill give you a special treat you can make with a slow cooker.

-Fish Jerky

Try that.

I had a whale shark in my house in New Leaf. I ended up selling it cause I hated seeing it in that tiny tank.

*Can't stand to see the fish in a small tank*

*Sells it to be eaten or something*

I think it's pretty funny how they scaled it down. The whale shark is the world's largest fish, reaching a length of about 50 feet long. And in Animal Crossing it looks about as long as the eels.

It's official, I can't live without men in my theme. Feels so empty.

Escalators Escalators Escalators!

This card can only be special summoned by paying 4000 chocolate cupcakes.
You got it backwards. :p

That's a ludicrous cost for something that'll probably just get Torrentialed or Bottomlessed. :I

You got it backwards. :p

That's a ludicrous cost for something that'll probably just get Torrentialed or Bottomlessed. :I

I was moving on to my next turn. :T

I know, I'm a terrible card. My entire text reads:

"This cards cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by paying 4000 chocolate cupcakes. During the End Phase of the turn this card was destroyed and sent to the graveyard, pay 4000 chocolate cupcakes to special summon this card from your graveyard. This effect is not optional."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom