• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Who is to blame for new RM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12

i have moved in to my dormitory because COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!

/stress

@Neosquid;
I've been wondering about that. I thought you used to be a mod?
yeah but I got fired because I was just too powerful

next year when I give enough of a shit I will ascend to adminhood

when that happens you may call me the "permabanned admin" ....or somefin less stupid than that preferably, that really sounded better in my head

Would pokemon be like final fantasy? I feel like it would.

...well damn! If that's a thing, I'll never become a Mod, since I'm already too OP.

okay first off you're not as powerful as me

secondly, it's because I was powerful enough to make them afraid of me, but not afraid enough to not fire me

I wasn't good enough at the time, but as we speak I am slowly growing more and more powerful. Eventually I will be so powerful they won't dare fire me after my ascension to modhood.

Last edited:

...well damn! If that's a thing, I'll never become a Mod, since I'm already too OP.

okay first off you're not as powerful as me

secondly, it's because I was powerful enough to make them afraid of me, but not afraid enough to fire me

I wasn't good enough at the time, but as we speak I am slowly growing more and more powerful. Eventually I will be so powerful they won't dare fire me after my ascension to modhood.

First I would like to point out that I am the most powerful person here. I don't want to limit my power by being a mod having to look over a section. Although the manga section would be perfect for me.

...how can I not be as powerful as ME?
I am ME!

I've plunged the F&G forum into chaos multiple times, by throwing briefcases, starting a Dalek Invasion (although that ultimately bit ME in the ass and killed Random Punster), and taking over the Cupboard thread numerous times.

Admittedly, I haven't caused any major chaos recently, but I can change that...

You really wanna do that, mate? I'm the Doctor. The oncoming storm. I'll stop anything you hope to achieve, villain.

...how can I not be as powerful as ME?
I am ME!

I've plunged the F&G forum into chaos multiple times, by throwing briefcases, starting a Dalek Invasion (although that ultimately bit ME in the ass and killed Random Punster), and taking over the Cupboard thread numerous times.

Admittedly, I haven't caused any major chaos recently, but I can change that...

You're getting old ME. You don't have it no more.

You're too late, @The_Doctor;
The Dalek invasion was in the previous RM version, and, like I said, it killed Random Punster, so I really don't feel like doing that again.

@jackatlasred; I've been old since before I joined here. One is never too old to cause mischief. That said, if I actually am looking to become a Mod, causing trouble is probably not the best way to make myself noticed.

Meh old people think they can cause mayhem but they'reoo old to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom