• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.5/10 - Kinda cute and I love its name (one of the best) but otherwise I don't care about it.

Grovyle (again).

9/10 - Much better design than Sceptile. I want to keep it a Grovyle forever. ;^;

Magcargo?

8/10. adorable, but could still be better.

noivern.

4/10, far better Pokémon exist out there of its typing.

Edit: Wormadam?

3/10. forgettable, wonky design, looks too much like its prevo. i like its japanese myhtology and otter origin though.

grotle.

8.5 - I like that it represents wisdom. It's design is a mixed bag....I like it but it's also a bit cliche.

Ditto.

7/10

I used to like it more, but it's still a cute, simple design with a fun concept
helps in breeding too

alolan marowak

8/10 - A really cool design. Just wish we got an Alolan Cubone as well.

Walrein?

well, it's obvious that it's a walrus. it's also got a working color scheme and a consistent design (groove-stripes on tail and neck). it's got some seafoam-like fur on its head (although it always just reminded me of white lettuce leaves), which gives it that fantastical edge aside from the unnatural coloring, but these two things don't make it completely outlandish or a creature that could never survive.

the design does not really have anything wrong about it that i could point out. i guess that makes it good, but it doesn't really make me love it. lettuceface walrus gets a 7/10.

hypno?

9 - Great design but not one of my top favorites.

Mamoswine.

not a fan, really. mamoswine got rid of the covered eyes of the rest of the family and the floppy ears of piloswine, and its eye-skin or whatever it is looks pretty unnatural while swinub and piloswine were more realistic, just exaggerated to silly shapes, which was part of the charm. 4/10, the design by itself is fine.

golem. (kanto form)

8.5 - Great design. The only reason why I'm not giving it a higher rating is that it's not the kind of Pokemon that I usually go for.

Yanma.

A 'cute' baby/10

Don't mind me I'm just using the Projared rating system, interpret that rating how you will 'cause I'm too lazy to k thx bi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom