• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Real or Not Real?" Thread

@Joshawott;Thanks! Wasn't if it was old or not!

Holy moly! Imgur isn't working for me for some reason, but:
imgur: the simple image sharer
The XY guy on 4chan is faking massive info dumps with 80/99 new Pokemon gyms, elite 4, the works! I know its fake, but there would be so much hilarity ensuing from it if its all real. If IMGUR isn't working for you either:
Starters
*Chespin
*Chespin Evo (Grass). Sharpens up, little whirligig on hood.
*Chespin Final (Grass/Flying). "Mammalian Garchomp", helicopter-based.
*Fennekin
*Fennekin Evo (Fire/Psychic). Lotus-shaped ear fluffs.
*Fennekin Final (Fire/Psychic). Tail splits into lotus-shape as well, very majestic and Ninetales-like.
*Froakie
*Froakie Evo (Water). Grows a horn, gets larger and more cloud fluff.
*Froakie Final (Water). Huge, horned frog with clouds covering its body.

Legendaries
*Xerneas (Psychic/Rock)
*Yveltal (Ghost/Flying)
*Diamond Tiger (???)
*Club Peacock (???)
*Spade T-Rex (???)
*Heart Cobra (???)

New Lines
*"Robo" Mouse (Electric/Steel). New Pikachu? Metallic mouse with computer mouse plug tail.
-
*Straight-jacket Ghost (Ghost/Steel). Shadowy, creature with a roundish head, thin body. Has metallic chains wrapped around its chest resembling a straight-jacket.
-
*White Feathered Dinosaur (Rock/Ice). One of the Fossil Pokemon I believe. Bipedal, and raptor like, with white feathers covering its body. Has on a feathery "mask" making it resemble an owl.
-
*Red Feathered Dinosaur (Rock/Fire). Other Fossil Pokemon it seems. Has reddish-brown and black feathers, and a red comb on its head making it resemble a rooster.
-
*Crystal Girl (Psychic/Ice). Magical girl creature sleeping in a magical looking crystal that's floating.
-
*Music Ox (Rock/Ground). Very large, black-furred ox. It has large white, horns that resemble tubas "they open at the end", and it has curled, white hair that looks like an old-fashioned powdered wig.
-
*Bodyguard Gargoyle (Dragon/Fighting). Grayish, doggish gargoyle creature that's very stout and tough looking. It has red patterns on its arms that look like tattoos, and little red earrings.

*Scent Dog (Normal). Little, hound dog with a prominent nose. Probably the "plainest" of the New Pokemon.
*Hunting Dog (Normal). Evolution. Larger, with floppy ears covering its eyes, and an ever larger nose.
-
*Trashcan Monster (Poison/Steel). Trashcan with leech-like mouth, looks "cartoony" as it bends in ways metal should not.
*Dumpster Monster (Poison/Steel). Evolution. Dumpster (still "cartoony" though) with trash compactor mouth. Predatory relationship with previous pollution-based Pokemon I hear.
-
*Black Bird Monk (Flying/Fighting). Small and little, with bowl-cut "hair" feathers, long nose, and black/white feathers. Has "glove" looking hand-feathers. Resembles a black/white monk outfit, or martial arts outfit.
*Black Bird Monk Evo (Flying/Fighting). Evolution. Larger, more crow-looking. I believe the line is inspired by Bruce Lee, because their appearance resembles the famous black/white outfit he's known for.
-
*Locust Ninja (Bug/Dark). Green and purple bipedal little bug, with its body resembling "ninja" armor a bit, with little scythe arms. Has under-bite with little teeth that stretch up past its head.
*Locust Assassin (Bug/Dark). Evolution. Looks more "ferocious", with longer scythes, meaner face, and two sets of "underbite" teeth.
-
*Kangaroo (Normal). Resembles a peach-colored, little kangaroo. It looks like a normal one compared to Kangaskahn, and is much cuter. No pouch.
*Fighting Kangaroo (Normal/Fighting). Evolution. Larger, and tougher looking. Has black spots around its eyes, and little black "armor pads" running down its tail. Instead of a pouch, has an x-shaped bandage on its stomach.

*Blue Fishing Cat (Water). It's a bluish wild cat with black spots, and its ears resemble fish-fins. Also has a curvy, hook-like tail.
*Metallic Fishing Cat (Water/Steel). Evolution. Larger, leopard like. It has longer, curved talons, and a thin metal "rod" runs along its back, ending with a long, steel hooked tail.
-
*Coconut Soldier (Grass/Fire). Has a coconut army helmet with a green palm on the top. Main body is roundish, red/green "camo" colored, and it's got a protruding "cannon" mouth.
*Guerrilla Coconut (Grass/Fire). Evolution. Personally my favorite new design yet. Resembles first form, but now has a large bush surroundings its body, in addition to two sprouting out of its head, as if to camouflage itself.
-
*Mud Pig (Ground/Fighting). Small, roundish bipedal warthog with a red Mohawk, and mud covering its pink body on its bottom half, making it look like it has on shorts.
*Mud Pig Evo (Ground/Fighting). Evolution. Larger, very muscular looking like a wrestler. Also has mud covering its face, looking like a mask, and prominent lips sticking out. Resembles Kinnikuman.
-
*Ice Bug (Bug/Ice). Little, white caterpillar creature. Has white "cocoon" wrapped around its body like a snow jacket, including a part at its neck where two strands hang out like a scarf.
*Stained Glass Moth (Bug/Ice). Evolution. White, pretty moth with striking, icy wings that are multi-colored and resemble stained-glass windows.
-
*Melting Lizard (Poison/Ground). Quadrupedal, fat little lizard that's orange with black patterns on it. It's got oil substance falling out of its mouth, and little oil splotches around its feet.
*Melting Lizard Evo (Poison/Ground). Evolution. Larger, and its whole body has a "dripping" look to it, like its falling off. It's legs are "unseen", as the art has it emerging from a pool of black oil. I think it can "melt" into it.
*Star Creature Pseudo-Legend (Dark/Electric). Little yellow-black star-shaped creature, sort of dragon-like.
*Planet Creature Pseudo-Legend (Dark/Electric). Evolution. Very spherical, planet-like with yellow "saturn" ring around body.
*Black Hole Creature Pseudo-Legend (Dark/Electric). Final Evolution. Humanoid, with vortex patterns on its body that swirl inward. Line seems to be based on "star life cycle". Presumably Pseudo, as they come before Legendaries it seems.
-
*Clover Dragon (Grass/Dragon). Small, bipedal yellow "European" dragon with green wings and tail. Its wings have little clover leafs on them.
*Clover Dragon Evo (Grass/Dragon). Evolution. Larger, slightly more serpentine, with more clover leaves on it. Has four legs in addition to wings.
*Clover Dragon Final (Grass/Dragon). Final Evolution. Very elongated, with multiple legs, two sets of wings, with clovers sprouting out over its body.
-
*Ghost Jellyfish (Water/Ghost). Weird, white "ghost sheet" jellyfish, with a little dark-blue body underneath.
*Ghost Dolphin (Water/Ghost). Evolution. Still has the white ghost-sheet top, and dark-blue lower body, but resembles a dolphin more so.
*Ghost Whale (Water/Ghost). Final
Baby Pokemon
*Pinsir (Bug). Stag beetle with "shield" shell.
*Heracross (Bug). Roundish, roly-poly
*Girafarig (Normal). Small giraffe part, larger black tail. Giraffe ducking down, the tail is in the "head" position.
*Bouffalant (Normal). Fluffy afro with legs/nose popping out. Has gold comb-shaped objects on sides of afro.
*Lapras (Water). Smaller, shell-less, horn-less lighter-blue Lapras.
*Tropius (Grass).Banana-horned, yellow Saurolophus.
*Skarmory (Normal/Flying). Brown, stealth-jet shaped bird with red wings like Skarmory. Not metallic.
*Lickitung (Normal?). Yet to see myself.
*Carnivine (Grass?). Yet to see myself.
*Sigilyph (Psychic/Flying?). Yet to see myself.
*Druddigon (Dragon). Yet to see myself.
Evolutions
*Sylveon (Normal). Bond Evolution.
*Pinsir (Bug). Four-armed, four-horned with detachable horns it wields like swords.
*Hariyama (Fighting). Mountain-colored, with white hair and beard.
*Lumineon (Water). Red highlights and infinity-symbol fins.
*Flaaffy Split (Electric). Neon-blue ram with pink fluff. Tesla-coil horns.
*Darumaka Split (Fire/Ice). Snowman ape, with dull flame eyebrows and orange spots running down chest.
*Farfetch'd (Normal/Flying). Leek transforms into large, leek sword with stoic face. Farfetch'd stays the same.
*Sawk (Fighting). Sleeves rip, gets buff. Spiky, "Bart Simpson" head and extra eyebrow.
*Throh (Fighting). Chest rips, showing pecs. Grows spikes on chest and shoulders. Eyebrows thicken.
*Bronzor Split (Steel/Psychic). Mirror. Mirror surrounded by metallic blue frame, with eyes and arms below the mirror part.
*Starmie (Water/Psychic). Looks more...futuristic, platinum-colored. Has little "starships" circling around it. Seems to be a nod to "shoot the core" shoot-em-up bosses.
*Houndoom (Dark/Fire). Has canine-skulls with red-eyes on shoulders, giving it a Cerberus-thing going on.
*Claydol Evolution (Ground/Psychic). Very elaborate looking, body becomes more humanoid and "feminine" with wide hips and "breasts". Seems to be fertility idol or something.
*Persian (Normal?). Yet to see myself.
*Sableye (Dark/Ghost?). Yet to see myself.
*Combee (Bug/Flying?). Yet to see myself. Perhaps a Male Combee Evolution?
*Audino (Normal?). Yet to see myself.
*Torkoal (Fire?). Yet to see myself.
*Qwilfish (Water/Poison?). Yet to see myself.
Here is the list of Gym Leaders and Elite Four, at least in the present. I have heard that there are additional Gyms in the past that are available during the post-game, but I am unsure of how many there are and what they're like.

GYM LEADERS
Snyder (Bug) - Web Badge - Galatan Gym: Rugged, brown-haired man wearing outdoor gear, such as hiking boots, and a vest filled with various tools and doo-dads covering it. An outdoors-man skilled in trapping and such who is a master Bug Catcher.

Blanche (Normal) - Star Badge - Coladale Gym : "Pixie-cut", orange-haired young girl in a typical ballerina outfit. Is a ballet prodigy.

Justin (Dark) - Eclipse Badge - Croceanna Gym: Slicked-back, black hair guy in a police officer outfit wearing an eye-patch. Former convict turned good who tames dangerous Pokemon.

Rochelle (Rock) - Solid Badge - Mistiltin Gym: Long, brown-haired woman wearing a racing outfit and holding a helmet. Is a motor rally racer and car enthusiast.

Felicity (Psychic) - Grace Badge - Durendock Gym: Black-haired "office woman" wearing very fashionable eyeglasses. Interior decorator that practices Feng Shui and is very orderly.

Flavius and Ferra (Steel) - Grid Badge - Caladbough Gym: An older, "fluffy hair" man wearing a flashy golden suit and a beautiful blond woman in a silver dress. Are co-hosts that run a game show at their Gym.

Jules (Ghost) - Spirit Badge - Nagelrelm Gym :Young boy is a black suit, with pale skin and light-blond hair. Eyes closed. Is a blind violinist who uses his other senses to play.

Vincent (Fighting) - Force Badge - Tyrforge Gym: Pretty plain looking, middle-aged man wearing a black sweater and brown pants. Well known movie star and philanthropist.
ELITE FOUR
Odelia (Grass) - Young, primmed woman with medium-length red hair wearing a fancy dark-green horse-riding suit holding a rapier.

Marty (Water) - Muscular dude dressed up in a full-body swimsuit, with a baseball cap and goggles. Has a towel wrapped around his neck.

Ignatius (Fire) - Purple-haired man handsome looking man wearing a red/black "priest" outfit, with "intense" eyes.

Eydis (Electric) - Very muscular, powerful looking woman with a yellow/pink mohawk wearing a black leotard and a white biker jacket.

Oliver (???) - Your character's father, grown up. Uses a mixed team I believe.

And that's all the info I bring today. Enjoy, speculate, criticize, believe, disbelieve, it's your choice.

As I said this guy is prolly taking 4chan for a ride, but I wanna believe. I want to so badly. The whole past/present thing he first posted was cool, and I love the sound of the gym city names. The E4 also taking a huge classical approach for the types(fire-water-grass-electric) is also something I always wanted too. Its soooo good it has to be fake.

Last edited:

The XY guy on 4chan is faking massive info dumps with 80/99 new Pokemon gyms, elite 4, the works! I know its fake, but there would be so much hilarity ensuing from it if its all real. If IMGUR isn't working for you either:
Starters
*Chespin
*Fennekin
*Fennekin Final (Fire/Psychic). Tail splits into lotus-shape as well, very majestic and Ninetales-like.
*Froakie

Legendaries
*Xerneas (Psychic/Rock)
*Yveltal (Ghost/Flying)
*Diamond Tiger (???)
*Club Peacock (???)
*Spade T-Rex (???)
*Heart Cobra (???)

New Lines
*"Robo" Mouse (Electric/Steel). New Pikachu? Metallic mouse with computer mouse plug tail.
-
*Straight-jacket Ghost (Ghost/Steel). Shadowy, creature with a roundish head, thin body. Has metallic chains wrapped around its chest resembling a straight-jacket.
-
*White Feathered Dinosaur (Rock/Ice). One of the Fossil Pokemon I believe. Bipedal, and raptor like, with white feathers covering its body. Has on a feathery "mask" making it resemble an owl.
-
*Red Feathered Dinosaur (Rock/Fire). Other Fossil Pokemon it seems. Has reddish-brown and black feathers, and a red comb on its head making it resemble a rooster.
-
*Crystal Girl (Psychic/Ice). Magical girl creature sleeping in a magical looking crystal that's floating.
-
*Music Ox (Rock/Ground). Very large, black-furred ox. It has large white, horns that resemble tubas "they open at the end", and it has curled, white hair that looks like an old-fashioned powdered wig.
-
*Bodyguard Gargoyle (Dragon/Fighting). Grayish, doggish gargoyle creature that's very stout and tough looking. It has red patterns on its arms that look like tattoos, and little red earrings.

*Scent Dog (Normal). Little, hound dog with a prominent nose. Probably the "plainest" of the New Pokemon.
*Hunting Dog (Normal). Evolution. Larger, with floppy ears covering its eyes, and an ever larger nose.
-
*Trashcan Monster (Poison/Steel). Trashcan with leech-like mouth, looks "cartoony" as it bends in ways metal should not.
*Dumpster Monster (Poison/Steel). Evolution. Dumpster (still "cartoony" though) with trash compactor mouth. Predatory relationship with previous pollution-based Pokemon I hear.
-
*Black Bird Monk (Flying/Fighting). Small and little, with bowl-cut "hair" feathers, long nose, and black/white feathers. Has "glove" looking hand-feathers. Resembles a black/white monk outfit, or martial arts outfit.
*Black Bird Monk Evo (Flying/Fighting). Evolution. Larger, more crow-looking. I believe the line is inspired by Bruce Lee, because their appearance resembles the famous black/white outfit he's known for.
-
*Locust Ninja (Bug/Dark). Green and purple bipedal little bug, with its body resembling "ninja" armor a bit, with little scythe arms. Has under-bite with little teeth that stretch up past its head.
*Locust Assassin (Bug/Dark). Evolution. Looks more "ferocious", with longer scythes, meaner face, and two sets of "underbite" teeth.
-
*Kangaroo (Normal). Resembles a peach-colored, little kangaroo. It looks like a normal one compared to Kangaskahn, and is much cuter. No pouch.
*Fighting Kangaroo (Normal/Fighting). Evolution. Larger, and tougher looking. Has black spots around its eyes, and little black "armor pads" running down its tail. Instead of a pouch, has an x-shaped bandage on its stomach.

*Blue Fishing Cat (Water). It's a bluish wild cat with black spots, and its ears resemble fish-fins. Also has a curvy, hook-like tail.
*Metallic Fishing Cat (Water/Steel). Evolution. Larger, leopard like. It has longer, curved talons, and a thin metal "rod" runs along its back, ending with a long, steel hooked tail.
-
*Coconut Soldier (Grass/Fire). Has a coconut army helmet with a green palm on the top. Main body is roundish, red/green "camo" colored, and it's got a protruding "cannon" mouth.
*Guerrilla Coconut (Grass/Fire). Evolution. Personally my favorite new design yet. Resembles first form, but now has a large bush surroundings its body, in addition to two sprouting out of its head, as if to camouflage itself.
-
*Mud Pig (Ground/Fighting). Small, roundish bipedal warthog with a red Mohawk, and mud covering its pink body on its bottom half, making it look like it has on shorts.
*Mud Pig Evo (Ground/Fighting). Evolution. Larger, very muscular looking like a wrestler. Also has mud covering its face, looking like a mask, and prominent lips sticking out. Resembles Kinnikuman.
-
*Ice Bug (Bug/Ice). Little, white caterpillar creature. Has white "cocoon" wrapped around its body like a snow jacket, including a part at its neck where two strands hang out like a scarf.
*Stained Glass Moth (Bug/Ice). Evolution. White, pretty moth with striking, icy wings that are multi-colored and resemble stained-glass windows.
-
*Melting Lizard (Poison/Ground). Quadrupedal, fat little lizard that's orange with black patterns on it. It's got oil substance falling out of its mouth, and little oil splotches around its feet.
*Melting Lizard Evo (Poison/Ground). Evolution. Larger, and its whole body has a "dripping" look to it, like its falling off. It's legs are "unseen", as the art has it emerging from a pool of black oil. I think it can "melt" into it.
*Star Creature Pseudo-Legend (Dark/Electric). Little yellow-black star-shaped creature, sort of dragon-like.
*Planet Creature Pseudo-Legend (Dark/Electric). Evolution. Very spherical, planet-like with yellow "saturn" ring around body.
*Black Hole Creature Pseudo-Legend (Dark/Electric). Final Evolution. Humanoid, with vortex patterns on its body that swirl inward. Line seems to be based on "star life cycle". Presumably Pseudo, as they come before Legendaries it seems.
-
*Clover Dragon (Grass/Dragon). Small, bipedal yellow "European" dragon with green wings and tail. Its wings have little clover leafs on them.
*Clover Dragon Evo (Grass/Dragon). Evolution. Larger, slightly more serpentine, with more clover leaves on it. Has four legs in addition to wings.
*Clover Dragon Final (Grass/Dragon). Final Evolution. Very elongated, with multiple legs, two sets of wings, with clovers sprouting out over its body.
-
*Ghost Jellyfish (Water/Ghost). Weird, white "ghost sheet" jellyfish, with a little dark-blue body underneath.
*Ghost Dolphin (Water/Ghost). Evolution. Still has the white ghost-sheet top, and dark-blue lower body, but resembles a dolphin more so.
Baby Pokemon
*Girafarig (Normal). Small giraffe part, larger black tail. Giraffe ducking down, the tail is in the "head" position.
*Bouffalant (Normal). Fluffy afro with legs/nose popping out. Has gold comb-shaped objects on sides of afro.
*Skarmory (Normal/Flying). Brown, stealth-jet shaped bird with red wings like Skarmory. Not metallic.
Evolutions
*Pinsir (Bug). Four-armed, four-horned with detachable horns it wields like swords.
*Darumaka Split (Fire/Ice). Snowman ape, with dull flame eyebrows and orange spots running down chest.
*Farfetch'd (Normal/Flying). Leek transforms into large, leek sword with stoic face. Farfetch'd stays the same.
*Sawk (Fighting). Sleeves rip, gets buff. Spiky, "Bart Simpson" head and extra eyebrow.
*Throh (Fighting). Chest rips, showing pecs. Grows spikes on chest and shoulders. Eyebrows thicken.
*Bronzor Split (Steel/Psychic). Mirror. Mirror surrounded by metallic blue frame, with eyes and arms below the mirror part.
*Starmie (Water/Psychic). Looks more...futuristic, platinum-colored. Has little "starships" circling around it. Seems to be a nod to "shoot the core" shoot-em-up bosses.
*Houndoom (Dark/Fire). Has canine-skulls with red-eyes on shoulders, giving it a Cerberus-thing going on.
*Claydol Evolution (Ground/Psychic). Very elaborate looking, body becomes more humanoid and "feminine" with wide hips and "breasts". Seems to be fertility idol or something.
Here is the list of Gym Leaders and Elite Four, at least in the present. I have heard that there are additional Gyms in the past that are available during the post-game, but I am unsure of how many there are and what they're like.

GYM LEADERS
Snyder (Bug) - Web Badge - Galatan Gym: Rugged, brown-haired man wearing outdoor gear, such as hiking boots, and a vest filled with various tools and doo-dads covering it. An outdoors-man skilled in trapping and such who is a master Bug Catcher.

Blanche (Normal) - Star Badge - Coladale Gym : "Pixie-cut", orange-haired young girl in a typical ballerina outfit. Is a ballet prodigy.

Justin (Dark) - Eclipse Badge - Croceanna Gym: Slicked-back, black hair guy in a police officer outfit wearing an eye-patch. Former convict turned good who tames dangerous Pokemon.

Rochelle (Rock) - Solid Badge - Mistiltin Gym: Long, brown-haired woman wearing a racing outfit and holding a helmet. Is a motor rally racer and car enthusiast.

Felicity (Psychic) - Grace Badge - Durendock Gym: Black-haired "office woman" wearing very fashionable eyeglasses. Interior decorator that practices Feng Shui and is very orderly.

Flavius and Ferra (Steel) - Grid Badge - Caladbough Gym: An older, "fluffy hair" man wearing a flashy golden suit and a beautiful blond woman in a silver dress. Are co-hosts that run a game show at their Gym.

Jules (Ghost) - Spirit Badge - Nagelrelm Gym :Young boy is a black suit, with pale skin and light-blond hair. Eyes closed. Is a blind violinist who uses his other senses to play.

Vincent (Fighting) - Force Badge - Tyrforge Gym: Pretty plain looking, middle-aged man wearing a black sweater and brown pants. Well known movie star and philanthropist.
ELITE FOUR
Odelia (Grass) - Young, primmed woman with medium-length red hair wearing a fancy dark-green horse-riding suit holding a rapier.

Marty (Water) - Muscular dude dressed up in a full-body swimsuit, with a baseball cap and goggles. Has a towel wrapped around his neck.

Ignatius (Fire) - Purple-haired man handsome looking man wearing a red/black "priest" outfit, with "intense" eyes.

Eydis (Electric) - Very muscular, powerful looking woman with a yellow/pink mohawk wearing a black leotard and a white biker jacket.

And that's all the info I bring today. Enjoy, speculate, criticize, believe, disbelieve, it's your choice.

As I said this guy is prolly taking 4chan for a ride, but I wanna believe. I want to so badly. The whole past/present thing he first posted was cool, and I love the sound of the gym city names. The E4 also taking a huge classical approach for the types(fire-water-grass-electric) is also something I always wanted too. Its soooo good it has to be fake.

Grass, Water, Fire and Electric are always rumoured E4 types every gen. Happened last time too. But as Josh said, too specific, therefore fake. Still like reading these rumours though

I don't think we've EVER gotten the Elite Four details before release.

Pokemon? Yes. Wottergate.

But never E4. Especially not names, too. Fake.

Starters
*Chespin
*Fennekin
*Froakie

Legendaries
*Xerneas (Psychic/Rock)
*Yveltal (Ghost/Flying)
*Diamond Tiger (???)
*Club Peacock (???)
*Spade T-Rex (???)
*Heart Cobra (???)

New Lines
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
Baby Pokemon
Evolutions

GYM LEADERS

ELITE FOUR

The legitimacy is strong with this one...

(not)

Starters
*Chespin
*Fennekin
*Froakie

Legendaries
*Xerneas (Psychic/Rock)
*Yveltal (Ghost/Flying)
*Diamond Tiger (???)
*Club Peacock (???)
*Spade T-Rex (???)
*Heart Cobra (???)

New Lines
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
Baby Pokemon
Evolutions

GYM LEADERS

ELITE FOUR

The legitimacy is strong with this one...

(not)

There's too many holes in this "leak". Evolite Hariyama/Throh would be too gamebreaking. I can't remember, but there was one other one too.

That rumor sounds a lot more reasonable than nearly everything else I've seen, its a shame too since I like the idea of a clover Grass/Dragon pseudo-legendary as well as the cool sounding Cerberus evolution of Houndoom. The small number of legends would also be a nice change of pace, as any more (the 600 BST pixie is absent) could simply be handled via DLC. So actually very good ideas overall.

The Darumaka Fire/Ice split however is something that was rumored back during the BW2 period, not as an evolution but as a new forme. That and the E4 information shows to me that this is an obvious fake.

Best fake I've seen so far though, I'll give Mr.XY that much.

That rumor sounds a lot more reasonable than nearly everything else I've seen, its a shame too since I like the idea of a clover Grass/Dragon pseudo-legendary as well as the cool sounding Cerberus evolution of Houndoom. The small number of legends would also be a nice change of pace, as any more (the 600 BST pixie is absent) could simply be handled via DLC. So actually very good ideas overall.

The Darumaka Fire/Ice split however is something that was rumored back during the BW2 period, not as an evolution but as a new forme. That and the E4 information shows to me that this is an obvious fake.

Best fake I've seen so far though, I'll give Mr.XY that much.

He said that a Heracross/Pinsir evo/pre-evo would get announced in March. So if it does, I'd be more inclined to believe it. But for now, I don't.

As fake as that is, I have to admit, Pokemon based on the Spade, Club, Ace and Heart is a rather much want... Maybe not so much the animal species, but the card theme certainly.

Pretty sure the modern card suit system was even devised in France, iirc.

Mr.XY posted the list of names and types as well:

/vp/ - Pok

A lot of those names are terrible. But after Cofagrius, I'm almost willing to believe anything.

Well, we'll see about that one in a few days, since he gave a specific date for "Buggler" and "Chryscross". If nothing by the 15th, credibility lost.

Some of those names though...I know GF has been uncreative before, but Houndoomed? Oregan? Buggler? I can't even pronounce 90% of those names. I did get a good lol at "Skieet" though.

/vp/ - Pok

Let see ,
If Mr XY is right then Chespin will evolve into a Grass/Flying Pokemon.
Does Chespin look like a Pokemon that can be evolve into a Flying type ???

/vp/ - Pok

This guy seems rather confident by giving an actual date. One that is coming up soon no less.

LOL

Shamroc, seems that Meg was right about the chakram's real name!

Xena fans will laugh their asses off.

Wow, that list is terrible. Sydknee, Reptoil, Garbarge? My god.

Oozard sounds like a Poison-type Charizard.

/vp/ - Pok

Let see ,
If Mr XY is right then Chespin will evolve into a Grass/Flying Pokemon.
Does Chespin look like a Pokemon that can be evolve into a Flying type ???
Does Tepig look like a Fighting type?
Does Charmander look like a Flying type?

This is interesting...

574899_511062732268674_2134381193_n.jpg

Discuss.

Re: This is interesting...

This has literally been discussed in about 5 existing threads, most notably the stickied rumor thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom