• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

biUrbk0.jpg

I LOVE IT!
It's so beautiful... i love it.

Last edited:
Wow. Dat Mega Medicham. Nice to see that one of my favorite Fighting types get a mega evolution!

Mega Medicham is probably my favorite Mega because the little adornments are a natural progression of the Indian Yogi theme...very nice.

December can't get here fast enough to bring over MY Medicham from B2.

It's a point of view. My signature doesnt say "the contents above are guaranteed to be correct" Touchy arnt ya!

The ability to do a monotonous task is not a measure of skill. Just because you have the time to breed doesn't mean you can formulate a better strategy or out-maneuver your opponent better. There's a reason battle simulators persist, and for a person accusing me of being "touchy" you sure do like to ignore the main point being made in favor of a snappy comeback.

Well, I do love a snappy comeback...

This from the guy who decides to try to rip into the handy phrase I used to help my sum my point up rather than relax and set out why you think I'm wrong in the first place. Chill out brother.

Listen, I never said IVs are perfect, I'm up for simplification as much as the next guy. I've only done it once ever myself but the end result was satisfying. I want them to improve the methods and availability, in the same way that to be fair to them they have done with EVs over the years, that way I could have an actual team of them and battle myself.

My point was, the rumour of them throwing in the towel rather than improving the methods and time taken we can achieve slick Pokes was a little disapointing.

Awesome! I was never a fan of Medicham but I love his mega! It's like a Turban-wearing belly-dancer!

Although I am not a competitive battler, I can see why people would be a tad bit disappointed if they maxed out IV's for online battles. It defeats the feeling of accomplishment when you finally breed that Pokemon with 31 IV's in those three stats that you want perfect IV's in. Sure it's frustrating but it's also rewarding. If there were no IV's, then the only obstacle of getting that perfect Pokemon with the perfect moves is getting the right nature, which, compared with breeding the right IV's, is too easy (not saying that getting the right Nature itself is easy, I usually have to go through 30 eggs before I find that elusive Adamant/Modest/Timid/etc. Nature).

The only down side is when you actually need 0 IVs in speed for the purpose of Trick Room. If the predominance of battle simulators and RNG abuse tells you anything, its that people hate IV breeding.

In any case, didn't someone earlier post that this was actually false?

Although I am not a competitive battler, I can see why people would be a tad bit disappointed if they maxed out IV's for online battles. It defeats the feeling of accomplishment when you finally breed that Pokemon with 31 IV's in those three stats that you want perfect IV's in. Sure it's frustrating but it's also rewarding. If there were no IV's, then the only obstacle of getting that perfect Pokemon with the perfect moves is getting the right nature, which, compared with breeding the right IV's, is too easy (not saying that getting the right Nature itself is easy, I usually have to go through 30 eggs before I find that elusive Adamant/Modest/Timid/etc. Nature).

Guys sad about the Auto-IV maxing feature are looking at it the wrong way. Instead of thinking, "Wow, now all my hard work on my old pokemon was for nothing," they should be thinking, "Awesome, now on my new pokemon, I don't have to do all that work!"

Those natures are 'elusive'? Their (painfully) common for me.

Well there is a 4% chance of getting the right nature. I guess some people are luckier than others. I am not one of those lucky people, I suppose. There are times when I try to pass down a nature with an Everstone, I actually have to go through like 10 eggs before I hit the lucky half. :p

Guys sad about the Auto-IV maxing feature are looking at it the wrong way. Instead of thinking, "Wow, now all my hard work on my old pokemon was for nothing," they should be thinking, "Awesome, now on my new pokemon, I don't have to do all that work!"

Or "I can focus on the important aspects of battling rather than spending hours biking on this one route"

Farfetch'd is a mega potential, according to the trademark list, low potential, at least. There is no mentioning of Dunsparce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom