• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Skin Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxicroak's Midnight Lounge

Dark (As in Neoclassic is with blue) Purple layout with Yellow Text along with Red Borders.

Forum-Markers could be Martini's with different colors and occasionally Toxicroak's Face

Banner at the top: A charming picture of Toxicroak with a Martini.

I'd like to see:

Dragon-skin:Some dragons in the top banner(probably Dragonite, Kingdra, Salamence, Garchomp, and Sazandora)

A navy-blue background with silver/gray borders and text.
For "Forum Contains New Posts" have a Latias icon, and for "Forum Contains No New Posts" have a Latios icon.

Since we've had a Diamond/Pearl Skin, what about a Black/White Skin? It would probably use black/dark grey in the background, and white/light grey in the foreground so text can be read easily.

THIS.

Also...

A Primal Dialga Skin? You know, with Primal Dialga in his famous pose up top beside Bulbagarden Forums, the colour is mainly dark blue, with orange stripes, the button for quote is Grovyle, the Button for Edit is Dusknoir and the button for Multi-quote is Sableye. Whatcha think?

Okay guys, last request.
What about a volcano theme with all the fire type classics and some of the new ones with, of course a volcano background and maroon and crimson colored background and it would like "Mt.Bulba-Forum" and I kinda like sublimes idea so like if there is new posts there would be like a volcano sign erupting or if none it would be a volcano being dormant. And mabye a shiny charzard or some other firetype replacing the little bulbasaur.

How about Porygon's Universe? Porygon and its family are probably the three most unfortunate Pokemon ever, so this could be to take make up for it. The colour theme would be the classic red and blue Porygon's colours, but 'glitchified' to fit in with the computer theme. For the Quote, quick reply buttons, etc, it would be the Porygon family's menu sprites. And the colours would be white so that they don't clash with the red and blue colour theme.

Something similar to the 503 April Fool's skin would be nice. The simplicity of it is very pleasing to the eye, compared to the other skin's madness.

I'm thinking of a Starter layout, where the background is red, blue, and green. The icon next to Bulbagarden Forums in the navigation would still be Bulbasaur, and images of the other starters will be placed in the background.

Next, I'm thinking of the Mascot (Pikachu) theme. The focus here is Pikachu, because I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a skin yet. Black and Yellow is the predominant color here. Pikachu's yellow sprite could be the small icon in the navigation, and then sprites of the little critter could be placed in the background. I mean all of them, in chronological order, from RG to BW.

My last one is a baseball themed skin, because baseball is a major sport in the series. A baseball bat icon will replace the Bulbasaur in the navigation, and Casey will also have some focus here. The background will be the colors of the mascots of the teams currently known, something about Electabuzz, Starmie, and Magikarp. That means black, yellow, purple, and red basically.

How about Porygon's Universe? Porygon and its family are probably the three most unfortunate Pokemon ever, so this could be to take make up for it. The colour theme would be the classic red and blue Porygon's colours, but 'glitchified' to fit in with the computer theme. For the Quote, quick reply buttons, etc, it would be the Porygon family's menu sprites. And the colours would be white so that they don't clash with the red and blue colour theme.

This. Porygon has a large fanbase and needs more love.

I have to agree with Ray o' Sunchine. They are probably one of the most underrated Pokemon ever.

If everything goes as planned, we're making versions of the '09 Xmas skin contest winners, and we had a Porygon theme there. Not with those colours, though.

Anyway, someone gave me inspiration for a dark grey/black and bright yellow skin focusing on Kamitsure, the Electric-type leader of Unova. I haven't thought further into it yet but it should look really cool.

One for each of the Kanto Starters final forms!

Venusaur skin:

Back ground would be that turquoise color that Venusaur's body is, headings would be the pink color of its flower, and content areas would be green like the leaves on its back.

Charizard skin:

Back ground would be orange like Charizard's body, headers would be that blue/green under its wings, content would be tan like the color of it's belly.

Blastoise skin:

Back ground would be blue like its body, headers would be brown like its shell, content would be tan like it's belly.

Of course for each the little face things on the left would be each Pokemon's face and the banner at the top would be a picture of the Pokemon.

I'm just going to use references from 'Erika's Garden' here, that's the skin I use...
Generation II Spider-verse -Instead of the picture of Erika and Bulbasaur, have the face that's on Spinarak's belly. The background can be Spinarak's body color (about this or this). Instead of Erika's face next to every area (Pokemon World, Writer's Workshop) have an Ariados. Normal color=no new posts, Shiny color=new posts, or whatever it is. Text would be white or gray.

I think something like that would be epic.

We need to have a Maggyo/Stunfisk skin for April Fools Day or something.
Actually, how about a skin involved moar than one derp? Include Slowpoke, Maggyo, Quagsire, Bidoof, and maybe a few other derpy guys.

I guess that it could be called Derpgarden or something along those lines. I dont know what color the forum would be, but The Quote, Edit, Quick Reply, etc. buttons could each have a derp Pokemon on them.

Also, a Halloween skin featuring some Ghost-Pokemon would be a good idea. The background could have colors similar to my profile, with the green and white text. It would have Ghost Pokemon like Spiritomb, Sableye, Cofagarus, Gengar, and a few others.

A KAYUMI SKIN!

I'd request a Manaphy skin, but there being so few Manaphy fans and Manaphy being one, not very common or popular Pokemon it would be un-useful to any other users. XD

Anyway, I think there should be a Pokegirl skin. It can have Pink and black, and red, and blue, and whatever colors that the three girls wear the most. The icons next to forums could be of May and Misty and the quote buttons and stuff could be their Pokemon. The picture at the top could have a pic of all three of them. Theres alot out there so it shouldn't be hard to find one, and if not you could always stick three seperate pictures of each of them together.

THIS!

Last edited:
You know what forum skin we need?

A Pokemon Special (Adventures) Manga Dex Holder skin. With a Cerulean Blue color base. 8)

I'd also like a Lance skin. In my opinion he's the coolest champion and I think a red and black skin would be really cool.

It could have little Dragontites as the icons or maybe Lance heads.

I have 1 idea for now ;)

a Phydso legend/champeon skin
called: The Champion's Glory
Basically a skin with a theme of the physudo legends
Dragonite, tyranitar, metagross, salamance, garchamp, and sanzorda(or however its spelled)

Explaination:
should have a navy blue and light black color sceme

The title at the top of the page would have each of the Psudo legendaries next to each other, and they would be in their pokedex order. and have the text:"A Champion's Glory"

Buttons:
Higlighted:trophy
Unhiglighted:trophy

Miscellaneous:
little buttons such as the Reply, edit/delete message, quote post, multiquote post, quick reply, etc. should have the bodies of dratini,larvitar, beldum, bagon, gible, or monozu.

Have I Forgotton Anything?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom