• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Squirtle VS Totodile!!

I chose Totodile. You know, because the Johto region is one of the best regions ever. It's also very powerful, and cute. It's also a belly dancer.

Totodile. I think it's much more fun to look at; has a much more badass final evo and I just prefer it.
Also, the animé makes me choose Totodile, that thing was just SO adorable!

Both are virtually the same gameplay-wise but I'll go with Totodile. An easy nickname, cooler-looking, and uni-gender

(do not know y i put that...)

I like Totodile a little bit better as a first form, but when they start to evolve, Wartortle and Blastoise looks way cooler than Croconaw and Feraligatr.

Zenigame! My first starter, plus its evolutions have badass designs.

Waninoko is cute, but by gods sake, were the Pokémon designer drunk when he made Ordile?
That thing is ugly o.o

This is too hard, because this like a battle between a Koopa Troopa and a Klap Trap. But I have to go with Totodile because of its DW ability.

Let's see..

A like Totodile and its evolution in terms of design and battle. But I also like Squirtle evolution line in terms of creativity and anime portrayal (mainly just Ash's Squirtle).

Can't I just choose a tie? ;_; but if I had to choose one, it's be Totodile.

Well, Squirtle's got the cool factor, while Totodile's got the cute factor and caught my eye the most. I would say Squirtle, because it's a defensive Pokemon with some neat defensive options, which is my favourite kind of Pokemon. Besides, Blastoise is cool.

Thanks for reading.

Voted for Totodile too. I based my vote on what they evolve into in the end. Blastoise is okay, and I did train it along with my trusty Feraligatr, but I find that the latter suits my tastes better, both aesthetically and otherwise.

Squirtle. Blastoise's cannons are cool and I think Squirtle has a better design. Never liked the Totodile line much.

I prefer Feraligatr > Blastoise, but this was 'bout Squirtle VS Totodile, no?
In that case I'll go with Squirtle.

It's more defensive, which suits my kamikaze playstyle,
and it also learns Water Spout. Insta win here.
+ I also like how it's way cuter IMO.

And I also prefer Wartortle > Croconaw.
Not to mention I like Ash's jolly "cool dude" Squirtle more than his ADHD Totodile.

All in all, Squirtle wins this for me.

Squirtle is my favorite of all the starters. Mostly because of its adorable design, but also I always loved Ash's Squirtle and its fully evolved form is pretty strong.

Totodile isn't bad, just not my favorite. I don't really like Feraligatr much at all.

Totodile will forever be my favorite starter ever...

... Unless gen six has something amazing... which it probably won't...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom