• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Endgame. Outcasts Win!(3/11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Day 5(3/9/13)

So wait, it's equal between the mafia and the town right now?

So wait, it's equal between the mafia and the town right now?

Yes apparently, if we get this wrong (and I've understood the win conditions) we will lose because the mafia outnumber us.

Wait so we're voting me even though Akuraito (last-minute) jumped to prevent a lynch on Jokool?

Wait so we're voting me even though Akuraito (last-minute) jumped to prevent a lynch on Jokool?

You were the one saying jokool was innocent and now you've suddenly flipped.

Vote: Akuraito

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Night 0(2/24/13)

"He seems like a good choice."
"I agree he seems like a good choice."

Soulmaster said:
You are Janice Rand

250px-JaniceRand.jpg

“Back on the ship, I used to try to get you to look at my legs. Captain, look at my legs.”

Janice Rand was born in*2232, joined*Starfleet*at a relatively young age, and continued to serve for almost thirty years. In*2266, she served aboard the*USS*Enterprise*under the command of*Captain*James T. Kirk*as the captain's yeoman. Rand's quarters were first in room "3C 46" on Deck 12, and later room "3F 125".

Since you are the captain's Yeoman you can tell him almost anything and he will announce to the entire ship. Just PM me whatever you want to say and it will be posted with the phase update. You can do this 4 times in the game.

You are allied with the Federation, you goal is to eliminate The Outcasts. Live long and prosper.

Gliscorman was killed. He was allied with the Federation.

Soulmaster said:
You are Sulu

320x240.jpg

“Four minutes, thirty seconds.”
"You have an annoying fascination for time pieces, Mr. Sulu.”

-Sulu and Scotty

Hikaru Sulu is a top officer and one of the most proficient helmsmen in Starfleet service. With his ability to focus entirely upon whatever mission is at hand, he has never had to receive the same order twice from the captain. He performs as a terse professional when the pressure is on, in startling contrast to the chatty personality he displays otherwise. Sulu's ancestry is mixed Oriental, predominantly Japanese, and his most prominent personality trait is an enthusiasm for hobbies. Although he switches from one to another-this week it's botany, next it's alien firearms-Sulu plunges into each avocation with the same intensity. He is something of a chatterbox who can't help but urge his friends to share in his current interest.

As you are Helmsman on the Enterprise, the driver of the ship, you can steer the ship away for a night. Once in the game you can PM me [Night X-Leave Ship] and you will be immune from any actions that night.

You are allied with the Federation, you goal is to eliminate The Outcasts. Live long and prosper.

Momoka has lost in Endgame. She was allied with the Federation.

Soulmaster said:
You are Uhura

320x240.jpg

“And Uhura, whose name means freedom. She walks in beauty, like the night.”
-*Ambassador Kollos

Uhura is a highly intelligent officer with a lightning-fast mind and the ability to apply her considerable skills whenever called upon by the captain. An expert in all ship's systems relating to communications, she performs with great efficiency. Uhura is a native of the United States of Africa. During her off-duty hours, she performs as a singer in the Recreation Room, where her old ballads, as well as newer space ballads and impersonations have made her a favorite among the crew. Exceptional warmth and femininity are her personal trademarks.

As you are the communication officer you can listen in on peoples conversations. PM me with [Night X- Listen (username)] and you will learn up to 3 messages that that person has sent.

Nepeta Leijon has lost in Endgame. She was allied with the Federation.

"My honor is safe, no human will even dishonor me."

Soulmaster said:
Derp on my part. Here is the fixed one.
Soulmaster said:
You are Klingon

Klingon.jpg

“A Klingon's honor means more to him than his life!”

The Klingons (Klingonese:tlhIngan) are a humanoid warrior species that originate from the planet Qo'noS (pronounced Kronos), an M-class planet. One of the major powers of the galaxy, the Klingons are a proud, tradition-bound people who valued honor and combat. The aggressive Klingon culture has made them an interstellar military power to be respected and feared. Klingons believed that they have the instinctive ability to look an opponent in the eye and see any intent to kill.

As you can be trusted enough to be let on a Space Station(under heavy guard) you are the god father. Whenever the cop checks you you will turn up town. As well as your votes count for 2 when against the Tribbles as you despise them so much.

You are allied with the Outcasts, you goal is to eliminate The Federation. Good Luck.
You are Klingon

Klingon.jpg

“A Klingon's honor means more to him than his life!”

The Klingons (Klingonese:tlhIngan) are a humanoid warrior species that originate from the planet Qo'noS (pronounced Kronos), an M-class planet. One of the major powers of the galaxy, the Klingons are a proud, tradition-bound people who valued honor and combat. The aggressive Klingon culture has made them an interstellar military power to be respected and feared. Klingons believed that they have the instinctive ability to look an opponent in the eye and see any intent to kill.

As you can be trusted enough to be let on a Space Station(under heavy guard) you are the god father. Whenever the cop checks you you will turn up town. As well as your votes count for 2 when against the Tribbles as you despise them so much. You are actually the roleblocker because of your strength.

You are allied with the Outcasts, you goal is to eliminate The Federation. Good Luck.

harryheart has WON the game. He was allied with the Outcasts.

"Ahh I can finally come out of hiding."

Soulmaster said:
You are Mudd

tos-208-i-mudd-300x225.png

“I recruit wives for settlers. A difficult but satisfying task.”

Harcourt Fenton "Harry" Mudd was a notorious con artist encountered on numerous occasions by the crew of the USS Enterprise. Essentially more of a rogue than a true villain, he lived by his wits on the other side of the law.

As you are still a human you can fool the crew to a certain point. When checked by the cop you will turn up Town.

Doctor jokool has WON the game. He was allied with the Outcasts.

*lizard noises*

Soulmaster said:
You are Gorn

200px-StarTrek-Gorn.jpg

The Gorn are an intelligent race of reptiles, each bipedal and approximately seven feet in height. Although the Gorn have revealed very little about themselves, they have been known to make occasional raids on Federation space. Some believe that these attacks were made to test the strength of the Federation and to demonstrate outright defiance of is occupied sectors. The first contact between the Federation and the Gorn occurred at Cestus III, where a Federation colony was massacred by a Gorn vessel, the Gorn claiming that the colonization had been an illegal invasion of Gorn space.

As you are so strong, a diamond cannon only slows you down, you are the strongman. For one night the person you choose to kill will die, no matter what. Just say when you wish to use this power.

Akuraito has WON the game. She was allied with the Outcasts.

THE OUTCASTS HAVE WON THE GAME.
CONGRATS TO HARRYHEART, AKURAITO, DOCTOR JOKOOL, AND HUMANDAWN FOR WINNING.

Host Sheet
The Arena - QuickTopic free message board hosting
HumanDawn's Tribble Factory - QuickTopic free message board hosting
ST:TOS Host Thoughts - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Did you like the game?
Did you like the FT? And for those who played in my last game did you like it better this way or the other way?
Would you play in another Star Trek game? Or any other game hosted by me?

Please be frank with all the these :)

Town's hint that jokool was mafia: When Mariowie turned up as a vig.

In other news: WTF is with my luck in these Star Trek. Seriously if there's another Star Trek mafia someone remind me not to play. Both times now I got cop and was killed by a teammate because they didn't think things through, before day 3 nevertheless ;_;

Congrats mafia

Thanks for the game Soulmaster

Did you like the game? Considering I was vig killed night 2 can't say
Did you like the FT? yes
And for those who played in my last game did you like it better this way or the other way? Can't say considering I have crappy luck in both. Never getting over these games
Would you play in another Star Trek game? I'm afraid to
Or any other game hosted by me? yes

@Soulmaster;
Soulmaster said:
Oh yeah Midori got cop in both of them, she must be good at the sciences, I suppose.

Not really though what does that have to do with me getting cop both games?

Last edited:
@Soulmaster;
Soulmaster said:
Oh yeah Midori got cop in both of them, she must be good at the sciences, I suppose.

Not really though what does that have to do with me getting cop both games?
Well Spock was Science Officer and Troi was Counselor which is part of the science department in Starfleet, so you getting cop both times must have meant you were good at the sciences since both of them were under that department.

Re: Star Trek: The Original Series Mafia-Night 0(2/24/13)

Me right now:
bbt_celebration-gif.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! YES YES YES YES!!!! FIRST MAFIA WIN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Me during most of the game:
tumblr_md6p7nFUNM1ryfzpy.gif

But wow! What a game! I'm still surprised that I made it to the end with everything that happened.... :sweat:

I just want to thank my teammates @Akuraito; and @harryheart; for doing an awesome job! I know I would have been sunk without you guys!

Did you like the game? Great game! Roles were nicely balanced although, it was annoying that every fake claim I did or thought about seemed to get counterclaimed... :disgust:
Did you like the FT? Short and simple. I like it!
And for those who played in my last game did you like it better this way or the other way? I think so. At least it turned out better for me this time than in TNG Mafia. My thoughts about Day 1 in this game was 'Oh God..... It's TNG Mafia all over again....' :eek:hdear:
Would you play in another Star Trek game? I'm afraid to as well.... :uhoh:
Or any other game hosted by me? Maybe, but I think I need a break from mafia games first...

OMG! I'm dying from laughter right now!
lmao2.gif

Remind me to do something like this for my next mafia game. This is a cool idea!

Overall, great game everyone! And thank you @Soulmaster; for hosting an awesome game!

Oh wow, I was totally fooled by Aku and harryheart! Great job mafia! And thanks Soulmaster, for hosting and letting me play!

Did you like the game?
It was really fun, in my opinion! Even though I was way off base most of the time, it was interesting and enjoyable.
Did you like the FT? And for those who played in my last game did you like it better this way or the other way?
It was simple, yet effective. I liked this one better.
I sure would!

HumanDawn's Tribble Factory - QuickTopic free message board hosting
And this QT oh my god... I JUST Where do I begin with it.

Omg I had like 2 out of 3 mafia correct. I wished that I just jumped on the jokool lynch well whatever congratulations Outcasts.

Did you like the game?
Yeah
Did you like the FT? What ? huh And for those who played in my last game did you like it better this way or the other way? I didn't
Would you play in another Star Trek game?Sure Or any other game hosted by me? no, jk I would.

Congratulations, mafia! You pretty much dominated this game.

Did you like the game?
It was very interesting to watch, even after I died, so yes!

It was good, and I liked it better in this game for sure.

Yes to both!

Well i'm glad we survived that with all in tack mafia! Well done :)

Did you like the game?

Oh yes! Very much so. It was just great fun which at the end of the day is all that counts!

Did you like the FT?

Yup

Would you play another star trek game? Or any other game hosted by me?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom