• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

so. cute. and i love the type combination. and them going on murderous rampages whenever they get hungry! (their affiliation with marnie also helps)

pawmot

Similar to what you said with Morpeko, Nemona having one on her team made me like it a lot more, even though I prefer Pawmi

Sandaconda

huge miss im afraid. something about its nostrils. i find it somewhat hideous (i wouldnt judge anyone for liking it though, or any other mon i personally dislike)

zorua

Ohmygosh the boiiiiiii~ I love him, he's such a devious lil bean I love him I love him I love him !!!
ahem, er...

Pancham

(me too!) i LOOOOVE pancham, he's so cute, i love his lil leaf and how he tries glaring at people to be scary but just ends up smiling aaaaaaaa-

cursola

I wouldn't say it's my favorite, especially since I vastly prefer Golurk, but it's decent for what it is.

Sobble

Honestly my least favorite Galar starter... I mean I don't hate it, Scorbunny is cute and Raboot gives me that nice laid-back energy, but cinderace, eh, Inteleon and Rillaboom are just better in my opinion

Liepard

I've said it once and I'll say it again, they're so adorable I love em so muchhh~
Alolan Geodude

alolan forms compared to the other regional variants have always felt a bit more.. uninspired. don't get me wrong i love some of them like raichu, marowak and ninetales, but some of them are just kinda boring and kinda lazy. i mean, we got two ice types for some reason. geodude seems emblematic of the whole thing, it gains hair, which is the exact same thing dugtrio did. and i get why they did what they did, but it could've been much more interesting.

vivillon

My favorite fully evolved regional bug. So pretty and I love its several different varieties of wing patterns. Kinda a bummer they removed the patterns being tied to various countries and instead seem to have limited it to Go.

Patrat

Back
Top Bottom