• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Avatar above embarks on a Pokemon Journey...

Torracat (With Intimidate)
Oricorio (Baile/Red)
Luxray
Sawsbuck
Honedge

1. Torracat is meant to represent the demon king Beleth, the character's namesake, as the demon is depicted as cat-like in an illustration on the Dictionnaire Infernal and is said to be intimidatingly fierce upon the initial summoning.
  2. Oricorio, Luxray, and Sawsbuck were intended as stand-ins for the three houses themselves.
  3. I chose Oricorio over Talonflame for the Black Eagles as that House adheres more towards Magic and Oricorio is a Special attacker.
  4. Honedge... is self-explanatory.

Something like this would be perfect, I guess.

Venusaur
Raichu
Togekiss
Empoleon
Cinccino
Heatmor

Slakoth
Slowpoke
Quagsire
Chansey.

(They all have Leftovers; and the former two have Slack Off.)

From both TV Tropes and the Fire Emblem wiki; the gist of this character that I have is that he's a carefree individual who'd rather laze around than do stuff; so I mostly decided to go with Pokemon that I guess fit that criteria. I put Chansey in and emphasized healing here because apparently he restores HP if he does nothing in a turn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom