• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Battle for White Forest - GAME OVER; MAFIA WIN! - {9/7/11}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Battle for White Forest - NIGHT 1: Black of Night - {8/31/11}

Thanks, guys! Now, down to business.

Vote: Buoysel

Why did you vote for me knowing that I was inactive for the past few days? >:I

Re: The Battle for White Forest - DAY 2: Dawn of the Living! - {9/1/11}

I voted you because I was leaping on a bandwagon, plainly.
To get the game started, more than anything else.

Vote:Buoysel

I voted you because I was leaping on a bandwagon, plainly.
To get the game started, more than anything else.

But you made it a bandwagon. Flame_ voted me to get my attention, to no avail as Irene delayed my return. Okay. So now, @ Aestivate

The day went by fairly quietly. Not very many people spoke up. Finally, the newly-revived TFSpock said, "Let's vote Buoysel. He voted for me even though he knew I would be asleep!" There was one, Sourcandy (Can't write your Japanese name), who spoke up, "Yeah, let's lynch Buoysel.!"

While everyone else milled about, the two of them dragged Buoysel out into the town square. Otis Bond's limp body still hung there. Sourcandy put Otis Bond's fin in between Buoysel.'s eyes. They both watched as the life was sucked out of him, through Otis Bond, and into the sky. The only thing left was Buoysel.'s hollow shell.

buoyseldeathscene.png

The shadowed Pokemon couldn't believe their luck.

Buoysel., You are Krokorok!

You are a tough fighter. During any night phase, you may choose to protect another player from being killed for that night phase and the next day phase, but if that player is targeted to die, you die in their place. Please post in the game thread to confirm your role (But do not role reveal!).

You are a townie. To win, you must kill all the Mafia members.

SUMMARY:
Buoysel. was lynched. He was town.

nightphase.png

Send in your role PMs! @DrumBeats, @初音ミク, @Neonsands, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Flame_, @TFSpock, @Travalgar, @Opossumguy, @~TSD~, @Aestivate, @Derier44, @Shadow Darkrai

Last edited:
Re: The Battle for White Forest - NIGHT 2: Sleeping in Fear - {9/2/11}

Sorry, haven't really been paying attention and oh crap, we lynched an innocent :<

What's wrong with the participants? Why so inactive? Was it because of the hurricane? This made the game less fun nonetheless.

What's wrong with the participants? Why so inactive? Was it because of the hurricane? This made the game less fun nonetheless.
Sorry I was pretty busy ok so I'll check everything

EDIT: Ok not much has happened...

I'm still waiting for @ Aestivate's response.

Sorry for the late phase change.

A figure crouched down in town square over the hollow shell of Buoysel. The figure put berries in his mouth, but to no avail. His life force was gone. Nothing was left. The figure went back into their hut, disappointed.

Meanwhile, another shadowy figure crept into Shadow Darkrai's house. This time, they were determined to kill him. The figure raised a fist and smashed his mask. Shadow Darkrai gasped in shock as his essence faded into oblivion.

shadowdarkraideathscene.png

Shadow Darkrai, You are Yamask!

You are out for revenge. If you survive for three nights, you will evolve into Cofagrigus and can perform one kill per night. Please post in the game thread to confirm your role (But do not role reveal!).

You are independent. To win, you must survive until the end of the game.

SUMMARY:
Shadow Darkrai was killed by the Mafia

And with that, we begin the

dayphase.png

I know some of you have trouble getting to the computer, but please try to stay active.

Cast your votes now!
@DrumBeats, @初音ミク, @Neonsands, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Flame_, @TFSpock, @Travalgar, @Opossumguy, @~TSD~, @Aestivate, @ Derier44

Last edited:
Re: The Battle for White Forest - DAY 3: Another One Bites the Dust - {9/3/11}

Vote:Aestivate. Pretty obvious really.

Vote: 初音ミク

You were the one who sealed the deal on Bouysel leaving, and you were the only non-confirmed innocent that voted for him. Since he was a doctor of sorts, I find it suspicious.

Last words... It might have helped town that I was killed by the mafia because I was planning that after night 3 I would kill ANYOE I would random kill.

SD was an independent, so why are you pointing the finger at me?

SD was an independent, so why are you pointing the finger at me?

Aestivate, you've been avoiding telling me anything.

FOS: Aestivate
Vote: Sourcandy
I used the same tactics when I was mafia back in BDT4. Coincidence?

After a fairly quiet day, only three votes were cast. Once tallied up, Sourcandy was next to go.

"No! You don't understand!" she exclaimed. "I'm here to help you!"

"Yeah, right," DrumBeats said. "You're not one of us."

The revived TFSpock agreed.

The two of them dragged her out to a sandy pit near the edge of town. They threw her in and as she sunk into the quicksand, she responded, "You'll regret this!"

sourcandydeathscene.png

Sourcandy, You are Audino!

You are Mafia. To win, you must tie the remaining amount of villagers left.

SUMMARY:
Sourcandy was killed. She was Mafia.

Time to send in your role PMs in the
nightphase.png

@DrumBeats, @Neonsands, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Flame_, @TFSpock, @Travalgar, @Opossumguy, @~TSD~, @Aestivate, @ Derier44

Last edited:

Yes!

Re: The Battle for White Forest - NIGHT 3: Nowhere to Hide - {9/4/11}

Finally we got a mafia!

Re: The Battle for White Forest - NIGHT 3: Nowhere to Hide - {9/4/11}

but I was not mafia what is this madness

/wtf moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back