• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Magic of Gardonia - Game Over: The MM Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_ was a good mason. He just had to die on the night in question, for the MM's sake.

(At my insistence.)

Fooled you, @Flame;!

Or did you???

mn6nk.png

Mwahahahaha. Good game to all.

(And if I may. I called it 6 days ago. ;) )

I disagree, Flame did a pretty good job at unifying the town. By the end it was obvious you were one of the remaining mafia.

The only reason Flame_ died Night Five was because Baron didn't send in a night action, even though they had organized the protection beforehand.

Well... If I hadn't been killed Night 1. I checked Flame_ and we could have easily have had something working for us.

0-0

Still, you should have killed me when you had the chance.

FACED!
@Beck;. Ratings?

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I will have everything posted within the next 24 hours, hopefully. Keep checking in!

Yeah, I was supposed to protect Flame last night, but my connection died exactly that night. It's a shame, but not much could be done. :3 (It still would've needed another protection the next night for us to win :/)

Oh well, it was a nice game while it lasted. Good game everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom