• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

In White, Zebstrika is SOOO annoying! I'm to train my Tynamo but it. Won't. Let. Me. Escape. And every time I try to run it uses freaking Pursuit which sucks.

Zebstrika totally ruined the Blitzle line D:
Oh and Emolga. Whenever I am Audino grinding, if I ever come across it, it won't let me go@

FRLG: Rattata
RSE: Zigzagoon, Oddish
DP: Bidoof, Machop, Ponyta, Kricketune.
All-round: Zubat, Geodude and Tentacool.

Geodude's cry will be carved into my mind forever >.<
HATE that thing >:C

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot about those bi*ches with arena trap, diglett, trapinch ect.

Boldore and Durant. Looking for an axew was annoying and victory road had a lot of durants and boldores :(.

in ruby, I kept running into shroomish and they always made my mudkip faint.

Boldore and Durant. Looking for an axew was annoying and victory road had a lot of durants and boldores :(.
Unless I'm mistaken, Axew can only be found in Mistralton cave.

Now that I got White I am sick of seeing Sandile in the desert. I'm trying to find a Dwebble but I keep running into damn Sandile T_T

Are you looking in Desert Resort?
Btw, you could always do the repel trick

The usual ones, Magikarp, Zubat, Geodude, and Tentacool. But also Starly, Bidoof (worst Pokemon ever), Sentret, Boldore, Deerling, and Basculin. To be honest, when they said only new Pokemon where in Black and White until post-story, I thought Woobat would be the exact same as Zubat in terms of annoyance, but its not.

Golbat and Tentacool, definitely. Especially Tentacool/cruel, because they have Poison attacks that will bound to hit since you encounter so many of them.

Thanks for reading.

Zubat and Geodude. They appear far too often for me to like them, but I do like Golem.

One good thing about Black and White... no fucking Zubats.

~Nyoro~n

Rattata, Raticate, Graveler, Diglett, Banette, Bibarel, Patrat and Watchog are all son of bitches!

Watchog. Hypnosis and Confuse Ray are the hell annoying because I'm always low on Awakenings, and I'm always too slow to get away. :banghead:

It's fucking Basculin! I can never "[get] away safely!" when I'm training weaker Pokémon, and they always end up knocking out the one I want to train the most! And the ugly fish don't even have Shadow Tag or anything . . . Grrr . . . :mad:

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom