• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your review @MuddyMudkip!

Could someone please give me some kind of review for How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps? This is really your choice: if you have read a lot of the story, could you give some general feedback about what you have read, but if you have never looked at it before, just the prologue and first blog please :)

Also, as we are now in the Awards season, I would strongly recommend people use this game as much as possible, especially if you have stories you are planning on nominating: it will be an excellent way to get your work out there and get some more readers before it becomes time to vote.

Here is my review of your fic, Flaze. Hope it is satisfactory.

Since more than 5 turns have passed (if I've counted it correctly), I would like to ask for another review of Flames of a Revolutionary. This time, I would like some feedback for the plot and writing. You're free to add more if you want to and would be highly appreciated if it happened.

Well, jeez. Um, sorry Dragoneye, but my review is a bit on the long side. Hope you don't mind ^^"

Anyway, I'd like to request a review for the first chapter of my story, Pokémon: Champions. It's just something I'm writing in my free time, so... it's not the best thing I've written. I just want to know what people think of it, and... well, I want people to get enjoyment out of what I write.

I reviewed both installments of Pokemon: Champions a while back, and apparently I'm allowed to count that for the sake of continuing the game. ^^

I'd love if someone could review mine, {some rise by sin}. I've only got a very short prologue up at the moment, but I'm trying to get chapter one up later tonight. There's not much meat to dig into here, so I guess just review whatever suits your fancy?

Hi, I posted my review!

Ok, I would like a little feedback on my fanfiction here: Upon the 25th Battle. No one's really posted about it except for Flaze, and I would like to see what you guys think of it as a whole. Thanks!!

YOUR REVIEW HAS COME

I'd like a review on my new one-shot Unsung Heroes. It's pretty long at around 13k words, but it doesn't have chapters so I can't split it up. I hope that doesn't dissuade too many people.

@AetherX; Naw, it didn't dissuade me, don't worry! Here you go. I did my best. :)

I'd like a review for Super Luigi since I've started updating it again and should be continuing to do so at a faster pace (at least for a time).

@Kelleo, review has been posted here.

I would appreciate it if someone would review my story, It's Electric. Specifically, I'd like to know if the pacing is appropriate or not. Is it moving too slow or is it a good pace? Thanks!

Here you are, @GastlyGibus

I'm looking to revive Heart of Crystal, and I'd like a block review of the whole thing. I want to know what people want out of it that I couldn't or didn't provide before so I can get a better idea of how I need to tackle the revival and what I need to change to help ensure that it stays alive this time.

Feliciano requested a review of his whole story, so whoever reviews it should manage at least a few chapters in order to fulfill his request. So Heart of Crystal is still the current fic that is in play.

Last edited:
@Pavell, here is your review, I hope it is helpful - can always expand on any ideas.

I would quite like a review for The First Warriors please, either of the entire story or the latest chapter as I will be writing the next one soon and want to know how the story is going before I begin. I have not received a single piece of feedback on this story from this site, so I would prefer the whole thing (five chapters plus prologue), but if you don't have time the last one will do :)

@AceTrainer14; your review is done!

I'd like a review for Unpredictable. I'd really prefer something for the latest chapter, but to be honest if you haven't read the whole thing then it would be best if you just did the first chapter (or however far past that you wish to go).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom