• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAME: The Review Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall relieve you of your waiting @Midorikawa and present you with a review

I am going to be a bit unorthodox, but in order to ensure the game can keep going, I am going to give people FOUR options, but you only have to review ONE of these stories:
The First Warriors
How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps
Galactic
Dawn of Darkness

I would like either a detailed review of the latest chapter OR, if you have read all of one of those stories, a review of the whole thing, looking more at the story and the characters than things like description and style; I want to know how you think it is going and perhaps what you'd like to see next, improved upon or answered.

And people, PLEASE remember to read the first post that has the RULES BEFORE YOU POST!!!! I had to delete several posts because people did not actually read the rules before posting. You have to provide a review that is, at minimum, a paragraph long of the story requested in the last post before you make your own request. We will work on clarifying and simplifying these in the next month but please just make sure you pay attention!

Here is your review on The a First Warriors, @AceTrainer14.

I'd like a review for Land of Monsters, a fic I started a while ago and just recently updated. Would appreciate some feedback.

Also, I urge people who haven't participated much in reviewing to do so. There are so many cool stories here as well as talented writers. Let's all try to help each other out by reviewing. Obviously, I know we are all busy with writing and real life things, but I think this awesome community we have here would be even better if we all did our part!

@Legacy

Ask, and ye shall receive. Here is my review for your story. :D

Now, for me, I would very much appreciate if someone could look at the latest chapter for my story It's Electric: Cranking it to Eleven. While, preferably, it would be cool if you could review the whole thing, all I really want is a critique of the last chapter written, Chapter 7. I (finally) introduced an antagonist, and I wanted to know if the chapter holds up. Thanks in advance!

Looks like I can finally join-in the game! @G-bot; here's your review!

I was originally going to ask for one of Poison Touch, but seeing as how I got two reviews much faster than I thought it would be, I'll ask that whoever comes next reviews Backgrounds, by Rediamond.

Ok gang, let's try to keep this going!

Here is my review of Backgrounds so far: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/backgrounds-164520/#post5223027

I'd like to get a review from someone new of my fic: The Green Chronicle: The Sacred Gift

Can't believe it has been a month without moving! But no worries, Ace is here to get things going, and here is your review Legacy

Now time for me to request, and, like last time, I shall provide people with options, this time ranked in order of preference but a review for any will be appreciated. My stories may be long and it may seem as though they don't need feedback, but I do take on board the useful feedback that I rarely receive (I have significantly changed my plans for the next two chapters of Galactic based on Awards feedback) and I appreciate knowing people are actually enjoying the stories!

Galactic - Latest chapter or whole thing
How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps Last three chapters or whole thing
The First Warriors - Latest chapter or whole thing
Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapter or whole thing

Only need to review one of them, and I will do my best to review your story in return! Now is a great time to use the game since the Awards start tomorrow and you are going to want people to be reading your work if you want those votes!

Can't believe it has been a month without moving! But no worries, Ace is here to get things going, and here is your review Legacy

Now time for me to request, and, like last time, I shall provide people with options, this time ranked in order of preference but a review for any will be appreciated. My stories may be long and it may seem as though they don't need feedback, but I do take on board the useful feedback that I rarely receive (I have significantly changed my plans for the next two chapters of Galactic based on Awards feedback) and I appreciate knowing people are actually enjoying the stories!

Galactic - Latest chapter or whole thing
How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps Last three chapters or whole thing
Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapter or whole thing

Only need to review one of them, and I will do my best to review your story in return! Now is a great time to use the game since the Awards start tomorrow and you are going to want people to be reading your work if you want those votes!

I've reviewed The First Warriors. Hope I gave a decent review ^^;

I'd like to see a new review for The Scales of Astrea. Preferably the whole thing if possible, since there's not much up at the moment.

@Jabberwocky; I dropped a review for ya. ^^ I'm hardly that great at reviewing though, so I hope what I said isn't totally useless. xP

I'd like a review on my new Super Smash Bros. one-shot, A Drastic Change. It's not as short as My Conquest or the chapters of Super Luigi, but it's not as long as the chapters of FE: Dawn of Darkness or Zelda: The Ancient Power either (generally, anyway), so it shouldn't take a whole lot of time to get through. I haven't played the games of every character featured though, so if any seem a little OOC, that's probably why. :p

@Jabberwocky; I dropped a review for ya. ^^ I'm hardly that great at reviewing though, so I hope what I said isn't totally useless. xP

I'd like a review on my new Super Smash Bros. one-shot, A Drastic Change. It's not as short as My Conquest or the chapters of Super Luigi, but it's not as long as the chapters of FE: Dawn of Darkness or Zelda: The Ancient Power either (generally, anyway), so it shouldn't take a whole lot of time to get through. I haven't played the games of every character featured though, so if any seem a little OOC, that's probably why. :p
Well, here's my review, Kelleo. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/drastic-change-166351/#post5299159

If somebody could review my latest story, http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/train-167294/#post5299123, I would greatly appreciate it. Just tell me what I should do better, what you liked, all that usual stuff. Anything is welcome. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Well, here's my review, Kelleo. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/drastic-change-166351/#post5299159

If somebody could review my latest story, http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/train-167294/#post5299123, I would greatly appreciate it. Just tell me what I should do better, what you liked, all that usual stuff. Anything is welcome. Thanks in advance! ^_^
Here you go

Let me continue to bombard you with requests. Here are all mine again, ranked in order of preference. Only need to review one.

Galactic - Latest chapter, prologue and first chapters or whole thing, as I am both writing a new chapter and editing the old ones
Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapters or whole thing as I move into the end
How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps The revised prologue and first few chapters, the last few chapters or whole thing

I can clarify if anyone needs me to.

Here you go

Let me continue to bombard you with requests. Here are all mine again, ranked in order of preference. Only need to review one.

Galactic - Latest chapter, prologue and first chapters or whole thing, as I am both writing a new chapter and editing the old ones
Dawn of Darkness - Latest chapters or whole thing as I move into the end
How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps The revised prologue and first few chapters, the last few chapters or whole thing

I can clarify if anyone needs me to.

The First Warriors (whole thing; general)
8ES (whole thing; general)

I, uh, am not sure if you would count post-Awards reviews in this seeing as they were obligatory anyway. If not, delete this post and I'll understand, haha.

If it's okay, though, I'd love some feedback on my non-pokemon (it's original fiction) work, some of its hearts. There are only three (maybe four, if I can edit the next one in time!) chapters up right now, and they're all really short, so I'd love if I could get feedback on all of them. If not, the prologue is like two hundred words, haha. I take any feedback I can get!

Ok @kintsugi (Yes, yes, I know there's a lot of notifications from me by now), here is your review

I'd like a review for Chapter Eight - Heart of the Heartwoods of The Long Walk. It's a bit of an experimental chapter in many ways so I'd like to get as much feedback on it as I can

I'm working on everything replying I promise haha I am the worst.

This is mostly here because I got really confused when I saw that you were only on Chapter Eight of TLW, when I'm pretty sure I just read Chapter Twelve last night. :>

Ok @kintsugi (Yes, yes, I know there's a lot of notifications from me by now), here is your review

I'd like a review for Chapter Eight - Heart of the Heartwoods of The Long Walk. It's a bit of an experimental chapter in many ways so I'd like to get as much feedback on it as I can

I'm working on everything replying I promise haha I am the worst.

This is mostly here because I got really confused when I saw that you were only on Chapter Eight of TLW, when I'm pretty sure I just read Chapter Twelve last night. :>

Oh, well, if you want to get all accurate about it ...

@The Dude, here is your review!

For the sake of moving the game along as much as anything else, I'd like a review of [ulr=http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/long-walk-155009/index4.html#post5365636]Chapter Thirteen[/url] of The Long Walk. I'm aware that it's a fairly lengthy chapter, so what I'm most interested in is opinions on the penultimate scene

I read and reviewed all of Beth Pavell's chapters.

I'd like someone to look over the prologue and/or chapter one of "Love and Other Nightmares."

Here is your review

I would like someone to review the last two chapters of How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps, beginning with this one. I want to know how the balance of action and development worked, and what people thought about the argument between Sabrina and Alaska on a whole. If people have read from Chapter 61 onwards (ie the Silph arc), I would deeply appreciate a review on that whole saga and the development in that bit as well and would love you forever if you did, but I am only expecting a review on the two gym battle chapters.

(PS If you thought things were shit, please give recommendations for improvement and don't just tell me how crap it was :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom