• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Office Mafia - Coming Soon!

[video=youtube;JHNkU27VfXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHNkU27VfXk[/video]

The War Room will never be the same...

h8934C76F

I dunno... Because only three peps have replied? But honestly, nobody really notices host's mistakes
Except for me...

So I wrote a Les Miserables mafia because I was listening to the music and was inspired. I will probably host it in mid October. It's a small game, only 9 people.

Hopefully people will join them all. XD

So I wrote a Les Miserables mafia because I was listening to the music and was inspired. I will probably host it in mid October. It's a small game, only 9 people.

Gutted I missed your Lost Mafia now i'm a fan.

Gutted I missed your Lost Mafia now i'm a fan.

That mafia game was a lot of fun to create and host! There were a lot of great characters to work with.

And yes, Lost is a great show! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Has anyone done multi-faction games here? I know they require quite a lot of people but it would be interesting to play one on here.

I actually participated in one with two mafia teams. XD

It was interesting and fun.

There have been a couple. There was Fire and Ice with 2 Mafias and 1 Town. Then there was War of the 4 Nations with 4 sides that rotated the night kill, that one was interesting and I've been trying to adapt it for a Star Trek setting. Can you see a theme with Star Trek ;p

Mine currently has multifactions. Anyway.

If someone has died once in a mafia game, are they allowed to come back as a sub?

Mine currently has multifactions. Anyway.

If someone has died once in a mafia game, are they allowed to come back as a sub?

Hosts decision. I know I subbed in for Once Upon a Time mafia when I died. But obviously you can't bring mafia back, and some would consider it a bit unfair if you subbed in a cop.

I think I allowed that once. You sometimes have very little choice if you can't get an outside person to sub. As long as they tell you that they haven't since found anything out about the game which would put them at an advantage. Most of the time dead players don't so you should be ok. As others have said, you can't sub in someone who was previously Mafia.

In regards to multifactions, the only example i've seen of factions outside of one mafia and one town is some kind of indep. Two mafia sounds very interesting :0

I think I allowed that once. You sometimes have very little choice if you can't get an outside person to sub. As long as they tell you that they haven't since found anything out about the game which would put them at an advantage. Most of the time dead players don't so you should be ok. As others have said, you can't sub in someone who was previously Mafia.

In regards to multifactions, the only example i've seen of factions outside of one mafia and one town is some kind of indep. Two mafia sounds very interesting :0

There was the Fire and Ice mafia as Soulmaster pointed out. That had two mafia factions.

Wut about mine

Yeah, multifaction is pretty awesome. Or at least thats what i hope my players think...

Wut about mine

Yeah, multifaction is pretty awesome. Or at least thats what i hope my players think...

It's good, but I think it only really works in bigger games or the mafia can get OP.
I think mafia vs mafia could be fun, where there is a normal mafia faction and a small mafia faction, maybe two players (again in a big game) and a town, where the intention of the small mafia is to eliminate the big mafia (the big mafia won't know this).

I also have another idea for a mafia game, but it would only work once.

People wanted Mario Bros. mafia, and thats what they're getting. Probably some time in november though.

My next theme is gonna be another complicated one.

On another note, how is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom