• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Television.

I just don't get the appeal, much less the addiction to it.
Similarly, I very rarely watch television now, and my television set has not even been connected to the mains outlet since a few months ago, I think.

Hooray for not being the odd man out!!

Oh, and on the subject of operating systems, Macs. Does that count? I mean, a lot of people hate on them, but even more love them... So yeah. I hate them.

Gonna have to say a lot of today's music (rap, hiphop, screamo, pop). It just doesn't appeal to my tastes.

[...]

Oh, and on the subject of operating systems, Macs. Does that count? I mean, a lot of people hate on them, but even more love them... So yeah. I hate them.
I myself have never used Mac OS X (my experience with Mac OS is limited to System 7 and Mac OS 9, in public places), and I do not have or want a Macintosh. I hate Windows with a passion, and my only PC has not run it since December 2010. GNU/Linux FTW

Dragon Ball Z. 5 episodes per attack is ridiculous, and the first half of every episode seemed like a recap of the previous episode's one syllable.

[...]

I myself have never used Mac OS X (my experience with Mac OS is limited to System 7 and Mac OS 9, in public places), and I do not have or want a Macintosh. I hate Windows with a passion, and my only PC has not run it since December 2010. GNU/Linux FTW

Mac OS X is the same old Apple smoke and mirrors OS it's always been, really. NOW WITH THICKER SMOKE AND SHINIER MIRRORS. XD

Windows... I'm content enough with, but yeah, it has a lot of faults itself. For me, the drawback to Linux is software compatibility. A lot of programs and games are Windows-or-die deals; which could be a part of why so many people despise Microsoft, really, since it's about as close to a monopoly as one can legally get.

Oh, and I second The Legend of Zelda (the series, not the original). Awkwardly, I like the original.

Musicians that die. Everybody LOVES people when they die. Now, if Weird Al were to die, that'd be a different story...

E-mail; I barely check it enough to keep my accounts from expiring unless I just did something that requires me to go check it right then and there.

Promise you won't get mad... Money! I really do hate it, but I admit it's necessary.

Whitney Houston, John Belushi, Amy Winehouse, Marilyn Monroe, among other showbiz personalities who died of drug abuse. Go figure.
~Xenon™

Dubstep; It's freaking noise people. Where's the melody music should have? It just scars your eardrums.
Hardstyle/core; The same story as above, though it's more melody than dubstep, it's still more BAMAMBAMAMBAMBAMBAM than music.
Graphic whores; Though not loved, they seriously love something overrated. Nowadays people only care about the graphics and not the story and gameplay of a game. That's why I play Zelda, and others play Battlefield.

@Continent Turtle I like a good story, but I also like good graphics. That why I play new pokemon games and new Halo games. Good sotry, AND good graphics. I'll still play G/S/C or Halo 1 any day of the week, though.

@Continent Turtle I like a good story, but I also like good graphics. That why I play new pokemon games and new Halo games. Good sotry, AND good graphics. I'll still play G/S/C or Halo 1 any day of the week, though.

Of course, graphics are important, but it should not be the main reason to buy a game. That just undermines everything gaming is about.

I didn't add super obvious things like Twilight or Justin Bieber, everyone hates them :p

Disney
Harry Potter
Glee
Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson and Adele (glad to see others in this thread who agree!)
Disney
Babies
Musicals
Perfume
Religion
Disney
oh yeah and Disney.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom