• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Twilight Mafia- End game: Sparkly Vampires and Werewolves win! 4/21/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Twilight Mafia-Night 5-Turning point?- 4/19/12

Jane’s body shook with anger. It was time to take out one of the Cullens’s strongest ally.

Although Emmett was twice her size, he was not prepared for her psychic ability.

Pain seared through him as he fell to the floor, writhing in agony.

“I can make you forget everything.” Jane taunted. “Your friends… family… your wife. What was her name? Rosalie?”

Emmett tried to stand up, but fell back on the floor instantly.

Finally, he grew quiet.

Gastly’s Mama, allied with the Cullens, has been killed.

Paperhorse said:
Dear Gastly’s Mama,

You are Emmett Cullen.

EmmettCullen.jpg

After being mauled by a bear, you were rescued by Rosalie, a member of the Cullen family. Rosalie saved your life by asking Carlisle to turn you into a vampire. After your transformation, you joined the Cullen coven and became the adoptive son of Carlisle and Esme. Since Rosalie saved your life, you fell in love with her, marrying her on several different occasions.

You are also the physically strongest out of all the members of the Cullen clan. As such, your ability is that of a vigilante. ONCE in the game, you may choose to kill another player during the night phase. PM your host with the phrase Night X- Vig kill [player].

You are allied with the Cullens. Kill the Volturi and all other threats to win.

IT IS NOW DAY 6

Phase will end 4/21/12 9:30 PM EST

Last edited:
Re: Twilight Mafia-Day 6- Fair Fight- 4/20/12

Before my vote, are we allowed to see screencaps of night actions? @Paperhorse;

You may share screenshots of anything. As long as it's not role PMs.

Okay. Then Shiny Celebi, I want screencaps of your cop check if you so please. :3

Well, that's pretty hard evidence. Looks like I'm gonna vote NfiNity for now.

Vote: NfiNity

I agree. Gastly shared suspicions and info with me. Nfinity was the most likely option anyways.

Vote: Nfinity

Update soon.

Vote: Nfinity

Sorry for the lateness.

Charlie Swan was exhausted. He cared deeply for his daughter’s safety. The events of the past week have been draining on his soul, and on his heart. He worried for Bella and for her husband’s future.

When he found Jane, he wasted no time.

The wolves gathered around, staring hungrily at Jane. Although she was small and a fast runner, the wolves were quicker. Strength in numbers prevailed.

They tore Jane’s body to pieces.

NfiNity, allied with the Volturi, has been lynched.

Paperhorse said:
Dear NfiNity,

You are Jane.

250px-JaneFull.jpg

A young vampire, you are a high-ranking member of the Volturi. You have the ability to make people see illusions; the illusion of mental pain. This makes you a very powerful vampire, and one of the most important members of the Volturi, as they use you as an offensive weapon. Even though you have the appearance of a young girl, you are very dangerous.

Your ability to make people feel burning pain allows you to silence a person each night. PM your host with the phrase Silence: [Player]. That player will not be able speak during the next day phase.

You are allied with the Volturi. Outnumber the town and eliminate all other threats to win.

With Jane's death, The Volturi has been eliminated.

Jacob turned to Leah and smiled. “We did it!” He said with confidence. “The Black Pack has won!”

Neonsands has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear Neonsands,

You are Jacob Black

258px-000917-3.jpg

You are one of the Bella’s closet friends. For some reason you fell in love with her and throughout the series, you rival Edward for her affections. At the age of 16, you became a Werewolf and first joined the Uley pack, but then became an Alpha of your own pack, as you deserted your own because of disagreements with the leader. Siblings Leah and Seth Clearwater remained loyal to you and joined you pack, nicknamed the Black Pack.

Even though vampires and werewolves are mortal enemies, you put your differences aside with the Cullens to eliminate the Volturi.

Since werewolves are able to hear each other’s thoughts, you will share a private quicktopic with Leah and Seth. If you convince Leah and Seth to vote the same as you, your votes will count triple.

Leah felt as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She finally felt accepted; she belonged somewhere. Victory was sweet.

Octy has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear Octy,

You are Leah Clearwater.

Leah3.jpg

The Beta of the Black pack, you are the only known female werewolf. You have many personal issues that you struggle with throughout the book, including being bitter about lost love. You tend to fly into a rage at any given moment. Your anger issues intensify after the sudden death of your father. Despite having anger issues, you have a good heart and tend to be overprotective of your younger brother Seth.

Since breaking away from the main pack, you and your brother joined Jacob’s pack and remain loyal to him. Since werewolves can hear each other’s thoughts, you will be able to share a private QT with Jacob and Seth.

You are allied the Cullens. Kill the Volturi and all other threats to win.

Seth looked at both Leah and Jacob with admiration and pride.

HilbertCressLover has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear HilbertCressLover,

You are Seth Clearwater.

Seth_clearwater_eclipse_promo_photo.jpg

The youngest member of the werewolf pack, you abandoned the Uley Pack along with your sister Leah, to join the Black Pack. The Black Pack, led by Jacob Black, was created after harsh disagreements between members of the Uley pack, resulting in a split. You remain loyal to Jacob, as you think of him as an older brother. Even though you are very young, you contribute a lot to the Black Pack. You are very kind and never viewed the Cullens as enemies, and you were the first werewolf to accept them as your allies.

Since you can hear the thoughts of your fellow werewolves, you will share a private quick topic with Leah and Jacob.

A bit farther away, Bella embraced Edward awkwardly lovingly as their troubles faded away.

“Don’t ever leave me…” she said for probably the 90th time.

Meron has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear Meron,

You are Bella Swan.

27287_bella-swan-twilight-movie.jpg

The main protagonist of the Twilight Series, you fell in love with the vampire Edward Cullen when you met him in high school. You also develop a strong friendship with Jacob Black. Jacob is in love with you, but you never returned his feelings. Eventually, after many long months of heartbreak, tiresome love triangles, and a few adventures, you and Edward were married. You eventually gave birth to Renesmee, a half vampire mutant baby. Giving birth to Renesmee almost killed you, but the Cullens were able to save your life by turning you into a vampire before you died.

Due to the fact that Edward has unyielding love for you, you cannot die until Edward is killed.

“I won’t,” Edward whispered in her ear, “I will love you forever.”

DrumBeats has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear DrumBeats,
You are Edward Cullen.

edward-cullen-edward-cullen-24892888-300-400.jpg

You’re a sparkly vampire who can read minds. The adoptive son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen, you fell in love with Bella Swan when you met her in high school. You were initially attracted to Bella because you couldn’t read her mind, and her scent was so strong, stronger than any other human. It took all your strength not to kill her because of her scent. So, instead, you started dating her. Because you are Bella’s boyfriend, a one sided rivalry with Jacob Black occurs; Jacob is in love with Bella too. However, Bella chooses you in the end. Eventually you married her, and you had a daughter named Renesmee.

Since you have the ability to read minds, during each day phase your host will send you a message from the mafia quicktopic. Names will be omitted. Also, since you are so protective over Bella, the player who has Bella’s role will not be able to be killed until you die.

As Esme gazed upon Edward and Bella, she felt tears fill her eyes. Although she missed Carlisle terribly, she was happy that her family was safe.

Feralize has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear Feralize,

You are Esme Cullen.

250px-TWI-BD1-ER1.jpg

Born in 1895, you are the matriarch vampire of the Cullen coven. You are the wife of Carlisle, and the adoptive mother of Edward, Alice, Emmett, Jasper and Rosalie. When you were human you attempted suicide after the death of your child.. However, Carlisle saved you and turned you into a vampire before you could die. After you two were married, you built a family with your adoptive children; all of you are vegetarian vampires, meaning you do not drink the blood of humans.

Since you are the matriarch of the family, and very supportive of your husband and adoptive children, all your votes will count as double against the Volturi and other threats.

Nearby, Jasper felt strangely at peace. He knew Alice would have been proud.

Insanish Danish has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear Insanish Danish,

You are Jasper Hale.

jasper.jpg

Before you were a vampire, you were a soldier in the Confederate army in Texas during the Civil War. During your service, you were turned into a vampire. A born fighter, you helped create the newborn vampire army of Texas. However, you became tired of this violent lifestyle, as you have the ability to sense the feelings of others rather easily, making it difficult for you to kill your prey. After you met Alice, you married her and became a member of the Cullen Coven.

Since you have the power of empathy, this allows you to manipulate people’s moods. Therefore, you have the ability to roleblock all night AND day actions (except nightkills). PM your host with the phrase Night X- Roleblock [Player].

You are allied with the Cullens . Kill the Volturi and all other threats to win.

Without saying a word, Charlie Swan walked toward his car. He shook his head the whole ride home. He would never understand his daughter, but he knew she was safe at last. That is all what mattered.

Shiny Celebi has won the game!

Paperhorse said:
Dear Shiny Celebi,

You are Charlie Swan

character_charlie_swan.jpg

You are the father of Bella Swan. Bella comes to live with you in Forks, Washington, after her mother re-married. You are a bit overprotective of Bella at first, and not sure how to be a parent to a teenage daughter. Overall, you’re a good father to Bella, and accept her relationship with Edward. For most of the series you were unaware that the Cullens had any special abilities, or who they really are.

As you are the Chief of Police in Forks, Washington, you will inherit the cop role if the cop is nightkilled or lynched.

THE TOWN WINS. CONGRATS TO THE SPARKLY VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES.

Up next: a few notes, quick topic links, a discussion on whether skype should be allowed, and more sparkly goodness.

Haha! I won another game! I feel special! :D

This was a really fun Mafia. Thanks for letting me play, Ph. :)

yay sparkly vampires and pedophilic werewolves

I DEMAND REACTION GIFS

yay sparkly vampires and pedophilic werewolves

I DEMAND REACTION GIFS

A bit farther away, Bella embraced Edward awkwardly lovingly as their troubles faded away.

“Don’t ever leave me…” she said for probably the 90th time.

“I won’t,” Edward whispered in her ear, “I will love you forever.”

YOU ARE HORRIBLE PARENTS. YOUR DAUGHTER JUST FUCKING DIED AND YOUR TROUBLES HAVE "FADED AWAY"?!? AT LEAST YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE SPAWN. AND GET A FREAKIN' ROOM, I'M ABOUT TO THROW UP MY DINNER.

Good flavor text Paperhorse! I think you summed up the series in less than a paragraph XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom