• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what game would vanilla fit?
I do find that return suddenly claiming a bit out of the blue.

@HumanDawn Do you think it is possible for a vanilla role to exist in this game?

Uhh, it's possible but I don't know if it's necessarily true. I would wager that RoMCH may be telling the truth considering that it puts him at risk of being in a Vanilla counterclaim with a Town member if he were lying. I don't think Mafia would be told that there were no Vanilla Town in the game either. No idea what game would fit but I think there was an almost pure Vanilla game around.

This was explicitly stated to be a role madness game, so I'd say the likelihood of a vanilla town role depends on the style of the hosts more than anything. Some like to throw in a vanilla to help balance things out, some don't.

More than that though, I'm curious about MCH's vote. Given that there was something like a four way tie at the tjme, what made you decide to vote for Flop over anyone else in the tie @returnofmastercrazyhand ?

I think there will be another doctor in the game, judging by the fact that Seraph is limited to a single target all throughout the game, we need someone who can protect other targets, besides just the one. Im also posting to let you know I have read through the post, and I do think the lynch on Flop was actually a fair lynch, it stopped both the d1 no lynch, and the needance for a sub.

Uhh, it's possible but I don't know if it's necessarily true. I would wager that RoMCH may be telling the truth considering that it puts him at risk of being in a Vanilla counterclaim with a Town member if he were lying. I don't think Mafia would be told that there were no Vanilla Town in the game either. No idea what game would fit but I think there was an almost pure Vanilla game around.

Okay rereading this I can see why it wouldn't make that much sense since the reasoning could go for any fakeclaim making the claimer be put at risk, but it's more because ROMCH claimed so early when it felt so unneeded, so basically why put yourself at such a potential risk so early? I can't find the Mafia motivation in that and it seems like a really risky move for RoMCH to pull for the potential reward for it.

Alright now that the lynch is out of the way and i rereadmy the main game list

True lust was a vanilla exclusive game (with a -mechanic- of lovers). I could 200% see vanilla roles coexisting with other roles in this role madness setup.

All forms of claiming are allowed, so I'd like to hear RoMCH's claim of which game his Vanilla is from.

I'll try posting a reads list tomorrow. Expect it to be posted near the end of the phase because I'll be busy tomorrow morning.

Losing a Seraph Knight is not good. Would have been different if they claimed?

And I do have to agree with Elieson in the fact that it seemed like a town panic lynch. However, I'm slightly worried that they immediately said this afterwards as though that clears everyone on the wagon. I'd defintely look into the BW and find any abnormalities.

Hmm... I do wonder if this is an OMGUS since I called her my top scrum read earlier on in the day, and the fact that she called me scum right of the bat is a bit scummy, and is still sticking with it, whilst not pointing out anything else is a bit alarming.

@HumanDawn I think she is going to keep her vote on me, since she is so hell bent on seeing me lynched.
I don't like this obsession Lunaala had with Flop that she kept saying this, especially since the wording makes lunaala sound like a clear townie when they're not. Likewise it was very clear why Flop hadn't removed their vote/ They were busy, shown by asking for a sub, and clearly weren't able to be that invested in the game. They even said their reads were gut feelings.

I asked if you would still stick to your jdthebud vote and you quoted the question but didn't answer it, instead just answering me correcting you about being wrong about who jdthebud Townread.
Well considering I hadn't removed my vote from jd, it was clear that I wasn't. I already had stated that I didn't like any of the cases so I rathered keep my vote on him. Especially when someone is pushing for me to remove the vote.
Actually noooooo wait, Doctor Floptopus could pretty much have made a tie if she wanted to try to save herself and maybe get a mislynch on. I'm not liking this but I don't want a No Lynch either.

@Lunaala I know you're on, are you really still okay with a Doctor Floptopus lynch? Do you think what I said about Soulmaster holds merit?
So wait: It was basically clear to you that Flop was town, yet instead of risking a NL, you preferred to lynch a townie? Why not push harder for your Sou,master lynch?
Why are you claiming? Could you share what game your claim comes from then?

I'm not leaning Town on Midorikawa.
I'm very curious about your reads now because some of your recent posts irk me. Especially since you find it a point to respond just to MCH that you don't think I'm town yet you havent said that to anyone else. Kind of out of the blue.

This was explicitly stated to be a role madness game, so I'd say the likelihood of a vanilla town role depends on the style of the hosts more than anything. Some like to throw in a vanilla to help balance things out, some don't.

More than that though, I'm curious about MCH's vote. Given that there was something like a four way tie at the tjme, what made you decide to vote for Flop over anyone else in the tie @returnofmastercrazyhand ?
I honestly just RNG'd a target at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom