• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Uncommon things that you can do that apparently no one else can.

Zenax

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
The opposite of this thread.
What can you do that an average human being can't do? Be it reciting the alphabet backward or having a photographic memory. What sets you apart from the others, what are your special talents?
Pretty much a thread to show-off to everyone.

For example, I can crack my right thumb an infinite amount of time and I'm deadly with a yo-yo.

Also, please don't bash another user by saying that something is common just because you can do it.

-I have a photographic memory
-I can read upside down (It's pretty easy. At least for me)
-I can have an entire dream be lucid (Meaning I can control my dreams. In this case, I'm able to control everything in my dream. No lie!!!)
-I can lay down and put my feet behind my head. Instant human pretzel!!!! :D

I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. Idem for my cheeks and chin. I can also twist my tongue so that the bottom is up and vice versa.

-I can put in my contacts with my big toe.
-I can play almost any videogame soundtrack on a piano from ear.

Yeah, not that interesting ={

- I can do the full split.
- I'm able to bend my thumb a full 90° backwards.
- I crack my big toes as many times as I want to.
- I'm able to eat about twice as much food after being full as I did before getting full (talent or not, I'm proud).
- I can memorize a song's lyrics after hearing it once, maybe twice (same as above).

I can work on the Internet with over 10 tab panels open at the same time LOL.... but meh, maybe everyone else can do it XDD

Also, I can play all songs in C major on the piano after getting used to the melodies without any scores or sheets... if this can count XDD

-My voice is so neutral, I can impersonate any character or person.
-I can pop my right thumb infinitely.
-I am left-handed Instafreak
-I can sleep for only 5 hours and not feel tired in the morning.

Extends peacock tail feathers.

-I can do cartoon and videogame character impressions.
-I have very good natural musical pitch, singing is not a problem for me.

When I think of something else, I'll post it in here.

I can do flips and somewhat interesting back flips. Useless except for impressing some people.

And I'm ambidextrous! But I almost always use my right hand.

I can twirl pencils/pens/drumsticks/basically-anything really fast by pivoting them around my fingers.
And...I can wiggle both my pinky-toes. o_o

I can roll my tongue both ways (so I can do the "cloverleaf" trick).

I can list a lot of history and geography facts, like all the U.S. presidents in chronological order. I don't want to go into all of them that I can do because it feels braggy...

Also I don't know if it counts as a "thing I can do" but I have synesthesia, which most people don't. :loopy:

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom