• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Night 3/Bonds/2-19-13)

Thanks guys! ^^ I had fun while I was in!

@Rio I can be a sub if you need one in the future, if that's okay. (since it might be tough finding any)

Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Night 3/Bonds/2-19-13)

1. @Akuraito;
2. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Zima;
7. @Midorikawa;
8. @Dark Blueberry;
11. @Gotpika;
12. @m0ckingbird20;
13. @Doctor jokool;
14. @Yata;
15. @Shinobu;

There had been a lot of deaths in the academy recently, enough to make some students pack up and leave. A teacher who was there, Kaito Takamiya, had no objections. If the students could be safe at home, they should all leave.

Walking inside the classroom, he noticed how only two students were present. “Ahh… well, time to get on with class anyway.” He sighed, putting a book down.
“Um… Are we the only students in class today?” Yuki, one of the few students, anxiously asked.

“Do you see anyone else coming in? I don’t.” Kaito snidely responded back, sitting in his chair with his legs on the table. Zero, the other student glared at him intensely. He felt that Kaito was being a tad lazy… after all, before he was a teacher, he was a vampire hunter. “Shouldn’t you be looking for those vampires that have been killing around campus?”

Looking over at Zero, he got up from his chair and walked over towards him. “How do you suggest we find these vampire killers? I got no clue.”

Letting out a quick sigh, Zero shrugged. “Anything is better than what you’re doing now. It’s shameful. I suggest you go out at night and---“

“And I suggest you stop giving orders to your elder.” Kaito interrupted Zero, sarcastically smiling. “I know how to do my job, trust me.” Walking out the door, he decided class was over since no one else would be coming and it was now useless to teach. That… and he was a bit irritated. Maybe Zero was right, he should take his job more seriously.
Walking down the hall, he caught scent of a vampire… a pureblood, maybe? Running outside to where he could smell it, he saw a female student walking off into the woods like a zombie. “What the..?” Curious as to where she was going, he quietly followed her and found himself at a storehouse.

“I don’t remember this being around here…” Looking around a bit more, he looked inside the window after the girl went in. As he stuck his head through, he saw a woman staring straight at him. “… Ummm… Nice to meet you! I’m a teacher, I er...” Stopping his sentence, he could tell right away she was a pureblood vampire.

Trying to get out his gun subtly, she smiled. “I see. You’re a vampire hunter, aren’t you?”

“What if I am?”

“Silly question… I’ll have to exterminate you.”

Sticking her hand on his face, she used a power to kill him right then and there… she wanted to avoid an unnecessary mess.

From the distance, Yuki and Zero saw the whole thing… and yet, they couldn’t stop it. Yuki got out her Artemis rod, ready to attack, but Zero stopped her. They were powerless right now, going in without a plan would mean automatic death. “I remember that woman…” Yuki stated, beginning to tremble a little.

“Sara… Shirabuki, a pureblood.”

Zero wasn’t concerned with who she was at the moment, he was too much in shock… Kaito, a person he could consider a friend, just died… “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have said what I had. You were a great hunter…”​

78132.jpg
“Tell me what that gun is for! Before you suppress your feelings deep down and it’s too late! I don’t want you losing yourself… Zero!”
You are a human.
You are Kaito Takamiya! A member of the Hunters Society, you hunt vampires. You worked alongside Toga Yagari, Zero Kiryu, and Ichiru Kiryu when you were younger. You came to work as a teacher at Cross Academy, much to Zero’s surprise. You are mischievous as well as sarcastic, and it’s hard to tell what you’re thinking most the time, but you take your work seriously. You never got along with your family since you always argued, so doing the hunting job is a pleasure to you. You argue with Zero a lot, but you are both on fairly good terms with each other.
An established member of the Hunters Society, once in the game, you can redirect a lynch. When you choose to, PM me “Day x, redirect lynch”. The lynch will be redirected onto someone random...
You are allied with the town, you win when all the mafia are lynched.​

FinalArcadia was killed. She was Kaito Takamiya, allied with the town.

It is now Day 4. This phase shall end on Thursday the 21st at 11:00 PM EST.

kaito is one of my favorites ;_;

Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Day 4/Taught/2-20-13)

Okay, we really need to get things going here. @Akuraito; I've noticed that you've been quite aggressive in this game. Going out on a limb, maybe you're playing this way because you're not afraid to be cop checked (Godfather?)?

VOTE: Akuraito

Just to get something going here.

Aww, for some reason, I expected to last a little longer at least. ^^;

Good luck town, and take down those purebloods!

VOTE: Akuraito Again choosing to waste a day phase lynching an indep that wasn't harmful to town was anti-town. Notably Fushimi, another indep assured the lynch as well. Being Fushimi's win condition was to find the person who's job was to kill a mafia member, it seems logical for her to join up with mafia to help them find and kill the person.

Akuraito's the most suspicious right now.

Vote: Akuraito for now (although my for now votes don't usually change).

Okay, we really need to get things going here. @Akuraito; I've noticed that you've been quite aggressive in this game. Going out on a limb, maybe you're playing this way because you're not afraid to be cop checked (Godfather?)?

Well, yeah, of course I could be the godfather. But... why would I be afraid to be copchecked if I were a townie? I'm playing this way because I know I'm innocent, and, tbh, I have a completely useless role, so if I got lynched for playing the way I was--which I apparently am now--the town wouldn't lose much at all. If I can't help with my ability, I want to at least help by being aggressive.

VOTE: Akuraito Again choosing to waste a day phase lynching an indep that wasn't harmful to town was anti-town. Notably Fushimi, another indep assured the lynch as well.

Again, nothing else was happening at all. Forgive me for trying to do something.

I had absolutely nothing better, and neither did anyone else, so I was just trying to accomplish anything, even if it was an extremely small chance of it being correct. I didn't see anyone else coming in and giving another option, so I went for the only thing I had.

Being Fushimi's win condition was to find the person who's job was to kill a mafia member, it seems logical for her to join up with mafia to help them find and kill the person.

That...makes absolutely no sense. She only needed to figure out who Mockingbird was; what reason does she have to team up with the mafia? Plus, well, how would the mafia have any clue whatsoever who Mockingbird was until he claimed, which was the same day that Fushimi won? Even then, she didn't want to kill Mockingbird. If Mockingbird died, she lost.

Okay. When I reread through the thread (since, as I know from past experience, just defending won't get votes off me :p), the only player I could find that seemed scummy was Doctor Jokool.

I found it a bit odd how he come out of absolutely nowhere and made his first substantial post against someone who was already suspicious in the eyes of the town. Since, to be blunt, all his other posts were pretty much worthless; however, the one I want to look closely at is this one.

Sooooooooo........... Any new leads?

It's pro-town to ask for leads, right? Starting discussion is always beneficial for the town.

But what bothers me. He just said this and added absolutely nothing else; it seems like he's trying to appear pro-town without actually doing anything. And why would a townie be concerned with looking pro-town? They wouldn't; only the mafia have that issue.

What makes it even worse is that when nothing popped up, jokool continued to remain silent and not add anything; sure, others did this, but after making a post asking for leads, it seems odd. Why not do something himself to promote discussion if he really wanted it? Why not reread through the thread in hopes to find something rather than disappearing completely?

And in that vein, Doctor Jokool has really just been active lurking whenever he posted in this game. He has a total of five posts, only one actually relevant; he had a D1 random vote, him trying to get Shinobu into attention (desperate to add anything to seem pro-town?), the above post, and him congratulating Fushimi for winning. Really, Doctor Jokool's done nothing in the game, but seems to try to look pro-town nonetheless.

As such...

VOTE: Doctor Jokool

I know for certain that I'm town, so there's no way in hell I'm voting for myself, and he's the only one I find scummy after my reread.

Considering that I see people regardless of alignment do that all the time saying they want conversation or something like that, and yet doing nothing or being really inactive, it's not a good reason to vote someone. Also the fact that you chose jokool, the person who was first to vote you this phase looks like OMGUS with such a weak reason. Also I don't remember any townies other than me voting you last phase.

There are roles that give hints to who a players character is and it's possible that mafia had one of those and allied with Fushimi. It's a possibility that shouldn't be brushed off or else it could cost town.

Considering that I see people regardless of alignment do that all the time saying they want conversation or something like that, and yet doing nothing or being really inactive, it's not a good reason to vote someone.

It's still a scumtell, since it has plenty of scum motivation. Just because townies do it sometimes doesn't mean that it's not a scumtell. And no comment on the active lurking?

Also the fact that you chose jokool, the person who was first to vote you this phase looks like OMGUS with such a weak reason.

It's only an OMGUS if I voted him solely for the fact that he voted me. This is backed up with reason; don't twist my actions.

Also I don't remember any townies other than me voting you last phase.

Sure, they didn't vote me, but you and Mockingbird both expressed that I was suspicious. A vote isn't everything.

There are roles that give hints to who a players character is and it's possible that mafia had one of those and allied with Fushimi. It's a possibility that shouldn't be brushed off or else it could cost town.

Right, because the chances of it are really high, too. What reason would the mafia even have to align with her, a neutral independent who could easily be townie lying and screw them over later? What reason would they have to trust someone who, even if they were telling the truth, probably wouldn't be much of a help to them anyway? Seriously, there's absolutely no evidence towards Fushimi allying with the mafia, so I don't understand why you're bringing it up.

...Actually, there's solid evidence that she didn't align with them. She said she could sub, didn't she? She can't sub if she has such sensitive information.

Active lurking isn't a tell. The forums could have been left up on his phone or computer, with this thread, or he could have multiple tabs of the forum open and it will show him in each of those threads. The automatic update thread thing doesn't work right so its easy to think that the thread hasn't updated since someone last viewed it.

Again the Fushimi stuff I stared a a possibility. I like to consider all possibilities and state them to help town. Not considering things hurts the town like in the GX mafia where people didn't believe me of the possibility of a converter or pay attention to the FT.

Right now you are presenting evidence against jokool that are actions both sides do meaning you have no evidence and are failing to make yourself look more innocent.

Active lurking isn't a tell. The forums could have been left up on his phone or computer, with this thread, or he could have multiple tabs of the forum open and it will show him in each of those threads. The automatic update thread thing doesn't work right so its easy to think that the thread hasn't updated since someone last viewed it.

That...isn't what active lurking is at all. Active lurking is when you post useless things (such as congratulating Fushimi; it adds nothing to the game and is therefore usless) to make yourself seem like you're active.

Again the Fushimi stuff I stared a a possibility. I like to consider all possibilities and state them to help town. Not considering things hurts the town like in the GX mafia where people didn't believe me of the possibility of a converter or pay attention to the FT.

I fail to see how considering that would help the town at all, though.

Right now you are presenting evidence against jokool that are actions both sides do meaning you have no evidence and are failing to make yourself look more innocent.

Sure, both sides can do that. But excusing it with just that isn't "considering all possibilities", is it? Seriously, just brushing it under the rug like that without having any evidence that jokool is town is quite odd. What reason do you have to defend him? Why are you trying to discount my argument (which is perfectly valid) with such faulty evidence? If you try to excuse someone's actions with the argument that "both sides do it", nobody would ever get lynched, since both sides are anti-town at some point. It's just plain bad play to try to excuse someone's actions like that.

Wow. I'm not trying to make myself look innocent; I'm genuinely trying to help the town so that they'll actually have something to do after I die. Why do you sound so certain that I'm scum?

Considering in the GX mafia most townies trusted HumN that got converted, I see no reason not to consider possible roles and FT. I bet there's a converter in this game as well considering Kaname is implied to be mafia and pure bloods are the only ones that can change someone into s vampire.

I have nothing against using it as evidence when there's actual non neutral evidence with it. i dont find him as town but I don't see him as mafia right now either.

By attacking only one inactive? That doesn't help.

At this rate well just be going around in circles and distracting the others. You have three votes on uou and the ghread thread is inactive so I see your only choices currently as claiming or getting lynched unless two people decide to help tie the votes. And considering that you don't trust doctor jokool, that leaves me or Shinonu for you to claim to

Considering in the GX mafia most townies trusted HumN that got converted, I see no reason not to consider possible roles and FT.

No, I meant considering whether or not Fushimi allied with the mafia.

I have nothing against using it as evidence when there's actual non neutral evidence with it. i dont find him as town but I don't see him as mafia right now either.

Active lurking isn't neutral, nor is the prompt to start discussion thing. I'm not sure why you think it is, since scum do it more often than town.

Then why are you defending him so much? It doesn't make sense.

By attacking only one inactive? That doesn't help.

You go reread the thread and find someone else, then. Jokool, as I've already said, is the only one I could find anything on.

At this rate well just be going around in circles and distracting the others. You have three votes on uou and the ghread thread is inactive so I see your only choices currently as claiming or getting lynched unless two people decide to help tie the votes. And considering that you don't trust doctor jokool, that leaves me or Shinonu for you to claim to

Already said my role is utterly useless. But, fine, I'll claim. I'm the roleblocker. Hence why I was being so aggressive; roleblocker is utterly useless in the hands of a townie, and if I can't do anything with my role, I need to compensate.

*Cracks knuckles*

vote: momoka

For hosting XDD

Voting the host means that the vote can't be used as evidence to lynch later on. How perfect.

Vote: GotPika

Not even a joke reason.

VOTE: Shinobu For not coming up with a funny/good/any reason to vote Gotpika and for having the wrong kind of boobies in your avi.....

Joke vote I'm guessing or as with every vote, could be mafia voting mafia or mafia voting town. (Not stating them as the only two choices)

From the FT, I think we can see that someone visited Yata last night. Seeing that they went to check Yata, I think there's a watcher/tracker of some sort? Unless the FT was just something written as a story?

Do you think there is one?

At this point, I'm like everyone else and have no clue who is scummy.

The best thing I can find at this point is this (and it's not much at all):

Vote: GotPika

A random vote with no 'haha' or 'because OMGUS!' or anything like that. I just don't get it much since everyone usually puts something like that in their random vote... *shrugs*

What's wrong with it? It was day one with joke voting.

Doctor jokool is just upset because I got rid of boobies avatar all together.

I didn't feel like coming up with witty day 1 banter when I made my vote.

Laziness doesn't help the town.

Wow, people are seriously going to vote for me because of inactivity? I've been busy and wasn't able to post until now. If I were inactive for longer maybe I could understand, but this is a really ridiculous bandwagon you guys have got going on right now, especially since it's only day 2.

I also find it interesting how m0ckingbird and Booster Gold just jumped on to what Midorikawa said without even questioning that that might not be the best reason to vote for someone. Hmm.

I also found this strange.

Vote: m0ckingbird20 for now

PS Momoka was doing homework on a Saturday night she's so badass.

What did you find strange about it?

Wut a bomb? ;_; now that's really unlucky... RNG didn't get any msfia?

Could be mafia trying to look town.

Oh no, the bomb took out Momoka's favorite role.

Useless

Sooooooooo........... Any new leads?

Well why don't you try to find some yourself.

I can't get anything from the FT except that whoever killed Human killed Yata before

I think this was later proved wrong

I always thought Kaname classified as a pureblood, but I'm not too sure since I stopped reading the manga for a while now, though I do think he could be mafia.

Yeah, I'm not sure as to what character Mockingbird could be - well, I was ninja'd.

Uh...Mockingbird...you just softclaimed your character. ^^;

States information that was stated in my, FA, and Fushimi's conversation.

Whoohoo congratulations Saruhiko!

useless

Congrats Fushimi!

Useless

I wasn't expecting that. Congrats Fushimi.

I was silenced last phase. Was anyone silenced on Day 2?

Also Zima will be back tomorrow if you decide not to sub her.

Silencing could be mafia doing it to their fellow mafia to make them look town.

Congrats Fushimi!

useless

Now you decided to do something? Why didn't you help the town earlier throughout the game?

Akuraito's the most suspicious right now.

Vote: Akuraito for now (although my for now votes don't usually change).

Jumping on a bandwagon and providing nothing of your own.

For now I'll work with Akuraito and

UNVOTE: Akuraito
VOTE: Doctor jokool

FoS: Shinobu. You've been doing the same as jokool. Nothing but fluff.

@Doctor jokool; Defense?

@Momoka; Please update the dead player list

I don't have time to write out long messages in all my posts. You already explained why Akuraito was suspicious. My vote stays.

Last edited:

Screw it. We can't have another tie at this point. If DJ's town don't come crying to me.

Unvote: Akuraito

Vote: Doctor jokool

VOTING LOCKED. Phase update pending. Might be a little late, gomen!

Akuraito;
Zima;
Midorikawa;
Dark Blueberry;
Gotpika;
Doctor jokool;
Yata;
Shinobu;

Caught back up, these are all the players left. I think Shinobu is mafia, a lot of his post have been fluff among things and he seems somewhat suspicious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom